Finally accomplish your dream after a childhood and adolecense of hard work and striving against the odds

>Finally accomplish your dream after a childhood and adolecense of hard work and striving against the odds
>End up buried in endless paperwork
>Become an estranged father
>Your wife loses her rack
>Your son hates you and looks up to your rival instead

Is there a more tragic hero than Naruto?

The only tragic thing here is that Hinata lost her tits.

This part is the only tragedy. The movie already solves the rest of those issues by the end of it but the manga is never going to give Hinata her chest back.
This is truly the fate of Naruto GT.

how can a woman loose her tits? I mean she wasn't fat so I doubt she went through some diet

>has a ton of chakra inside him because lel, bloodlines
>is basically a semi-god ninja
>can't fucking just clone himself 20 times and do the paperwork in a few minutes
>instead of using a clone to make it do paperwork and go himself to this daughter's birthday, he does the opposite

the writing is terrible

Fucking tragic

delet this

Naruhina a shit.

What does the new artist have against tits?

It's like when a kid says they want to be a doctor or a lawyer and being unable to discourage their wife from getting breast reduction surgery.

Could be the site of rejection

I think my balls shrank a little.

This thread is depressing, what a bust.

Post more Hinatata's so we can remember the good times, the times when happiness was in ample supply.

But flat is justice

fuck off narutards

don't forget he gets killed by a deviantart OC and that his village gets destroyed again

I actually somehow succeeded in repressing that despite keeping up with the Boruto manga
Fuck

>>Your wife loses her rack
It's only the art user. Not canon.

No.

Is that supposed to be Shikamaru?

>>What does the new artist have against tits?

to appeal western audience

What does the name Boruto even means in moonrunes

Does it sounds stupid to japs too?

This doesn't appeal to anyone.

>greentexting a paragraph like a vermin

Back to Narutard.

You'll fit in one day, user.

Consider this: using the Shadow Clone technique transfers all the memories the clone experienced back to the original. Considering how much he used it even as a teenager, his real mental age is probably thousands of years old, not to mention that those memories are layered in a way the brain isn't evolved to handle. Really, it's surprising he doesn't have schizophrenia.

I hope you mean the threads or Hinata's tatas.

>>Your wife loses her rack
fucking not canon

I refuse this whole thing

>I refuse this whole thing

So I hear Shitpuden's 3rd ost came out some time ago. Anything got a link? Also, how long has it been since the 2nd ost came out? Feels like fucking forever.

How can anyone even beat Naruto wasn't he practically a god.

Wait, naruto is canon killed?
>yfw you thought boruto was just Sup Forums photoshop trolling and shitposting until a month ago

Different artist.

> literally has 1000s of shadow-clones

uh yeah i will e-mail my son

His son caught on to the shadow clones repeatedly

Is there a shittier writer than Kishimoto?

Hint:_N_O_

Kubo.

this

ZUN

the strongest is here now.

damn you are right

Google "breast reduction" or just accept the different artist.

wait you guys are making up the whole thing about hinata losing her tits right

I'm so sorry user

Do you guys even pay attention before you shitpost? Naruto's clones fall apart when carrying a cake. Do you really think they can be trusted to do intense hokage paperwork?

Believe it.

The only way this can be salvaged is if he's a fusion of Sasuke and Naruto made by Orochimaru

He lost his 6th paths powers and is now back to only having Kurama.

>end up in a fake canon manga
Being Naruto is suffering

What? What am I looking at? Do I even want to know?

The man that will bring super peace to the ninja world.

Jesus Christ how horrifying.

I think that's EXACTLY what he is. They had to bring cloning into the story for a reason.

either it's the angle, terrible art, or a combination of both, but his arm looks long as shit.

What kind of paperwork ?

>a neighbouring Fire country village has been having random bandit attacks and requests ninjas from the Village Hidden in the Leaves
>how many do you send?
>what are their ages?
>what are the report sheets of the candidates that might be needed for this role?
>how long are you to tell them to go for?
Times 1000.

I really hope 10-15 years in the future Kishimoto comes up with Naruto Super or Naruto: Revival of M, so this guy's manga ends up in non-canon purgatory

>What does the name Boruto even means in moonrunes

Nothing; it's in katakana. It sounds just like the Japanese pronunciation of "Bolt", though, which is a reference to Neji, i.e. "Screw".

This actually makes me like the name a bit more

>Wait, naruto is canon killed?

Boruto starts with a flash-forward to Boruto's edgy rival standing over a destroyed Konoha and saying that he's killed Naruto. It's probably not quite what it seems.

I don't think he gives a fuck anymore. He's done with Naruto. He's the one approving this manga in the first place.

>The only way this can be salvaged is if he's a fusion of Sasuke and Naruto made by Orochimaru

Oh God. That makes too much sense. And it's the gayest thing I've ever heard.

It's actually pretty clever, since it works as a very similar name to Naruto and as a deliberate homage to Neji. Unfortunately "Boruto" sounds very silly to English ears.

This guy looks like DMC's new Dante.

Breast cancer is no joke.

>Clones know the framework for manipulating wind chakra which is at genius tier level for the rasengan
>Can't fucking hold a cake let alone do paperwork
Stop defending this crap it's hopeless

Isn't it being translated to Bolt in English?

I'm not sure where I heard his but I remember learning about the epilogue movie via English sources first and they named Naruto's son as that

But the both of them already have a son. His name is Boruto.

It's burrito actually.

Please be memeing

You forgot that Sup Forums hated him for years for reasons that wasn't his fault

It is real.

What's wrong with burrito? Kishi likes to name his characters after foods. I think I'll have me some salad with a burrito.

Hinata is such a fatass

No, it's also Boruto in english

It's not like Toriyama didn't aprove of GT when it came out, he even made many designs for it.

Now he is doing his best to pretend it never existed.

I can't think of a series that starts off with a flashforward like this offhand, but I know I've seen it a number of times before, and its never what it seems when they actually got to that point in the story.

Its just meant to hype you up and make you question shit and wonder how it went down. Then you get to that point, and its not really what it seems usually.

Its like Steins;Gate; the only things you can confirm directly happened, are the exact things you saw in the future when you flashed forward. Just because it seemed one way didn't mean it wasn't the opposite.

He signs papers on a fucking desk, if one clone poofs another picks up the slack.

It's not the same at all as carrying your daughter's cake.

Its Boruto

His symbol is a bolt, which he has as a necklace around his neck. During the adverts for his movie you saw him bolt a poster of himself up over Naruto. His name is a reference to Neji, who's name meant "screw". Its pretty damn obvious what his name is in reference to, especially since it was pointed out once.

His name is "Bolt" but its also "Boruto" in order to play off Naruto's name; its basically Engrish, but the pun doesn't translate very well into english. So in terms of what to actually call him, its just Boruto.