Tsugumomo

> flute in Kazuya's body getting pussy

New chapter is coming out tomorrow, hoping we'll have to wait less longer to get this one.

Is this ch92?

Monitoring hard. Wifi pls

Based Flute

>hoping we'll have to wait less longer to get this one
well, we had a 3 chapters backlog for the previous one

So is this the effect of the puppet? Seems like Kazuya is stuck inside his own head

When will Obi return?

God bless the man.

Is this series ending soon?

Never have I been this jealous of another mans battlestation.

Link of unedited please

axe soon

It's censured and posted by the author himself. You'll have to wait for the full chapter to get it uncensored.

I remember seeing one other part of the chapter in the streams, and they clearly had swapped bodies. No idea why Kazuya is like a ghost on the side of his body here though. Maybe because flute's body transformed back into her object version.

POST YFW RAG MONSTER kinda, he's been drawing here too much CONFIRMED ALIVE
FRESH FROM THE STREAM

doesn't really confirms anything.

Actually the two left drawings seems like they were related to the 1st volume event (there was another sketch he did at the same time, with the golem of the bookcase story), and it seems like it's the same for the right one.

I guess the 1st volume is getting a special edition?

Those hairs on the right drawing are giving me an artboner.

>draws lewd lolis for a living
>plays DS on daily basis
>has a DIY battlestation
this man is living the dream

Super
thick
pillow

Dang and flute immediately tries to test out her new penis.

Good thing for FemKazuya that in the dream sequence Kokuyo didn't get genderswapped.

>>plays DS on daily basis
Elaborate?

Holy
Shit

you've never been on his YT channel?

Yoshikadu plays Dark Souls whenever he isnt drawing or working on his battlestation
he even broadcasts the gameplay, check his YT channel

Thought you meant a nintendo DS. But I do catch his DS streams. Haven't lately because I wnt to play DS3 blind and still haven't gotten to it.

So it's pretty much confirms that the masked girl is Sunao right? I mean, he did recognize her pussy last chapter. It's pretty obvious that she's getting jealous.

It was already confirmed.

Yes, as if the sword wasn't enough. We get exactly the same scene as we got before with her in the previous chapter, and it looks like Yoshikazu even just copy pasted the ready to punch panel and added the mask.

Fucking Togashi could learn from this glorious bastard.

So is the reasoning will be to regain her spiritual power by fucking someone?

>he did recognize her hymen
fixed for you pal

Also what kind of tsukugami is Shinobu?

Nice get