Damn, never seen such a high IQ before. Now here is a man who can truly comprehend Rick and Morty

Damn, never seen such a high IQ before. Now here is a man who can truly comprehend Rick and Morty.

streamable.com/o7x2f

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1-EDYYkJJuY
youtube.com/watch?v=rr_OofNE9XY&feature=youtu.be
imdb.com/title/tt3398228/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Life is a ride and I want off.

Why not kill some of your fellow passengers before you leave?

I wouldn’t post it here, but maybe getting captured is part of my plan.

It's a street performance and a critique on the Rick and Morty fanbase as a whole. Of course this flies completely over Sup Forums's head, no surprise there.

youtube.com/watch?v=1-EDYYkJJuY

Ok, I watched all 3 seasons over the weekend and it was ok.
I can understand the Big Bang Theory parallels in terms of the fanbase, but there's basically no science at all in it.

It's just random adventure scenarios explained by portals and resolved by Deus ex Machina. It also mentioned the JQ twice.

It's just a fucking cartoon.

and not sight of kim preparing a missile, this will be a terrible week

That's what I assumed. The REEEE on the floor kind of made it obvious.

pretty much this, liberals are fucking brain dead.

i found rick and morty to be enjoyable because it was just nonsensical adventure with portals and shit.

libcucks take it as some sort of "OMG ONLY HIGH IQ ARE ABLE TO ENJOY THIS"

its the same fucking line as adventure time, with some sci-fi shit thrown in.

sandniggers

Okay I'm never going to public acknowledge I like Rick and Morty ever again. This shit is so cringy, I never got this level of cringe before.

I wish this was 2 hours longer.

To be fair

THE
ABSOLUTE
STATE
OF
YANKS
youtube.com/watch?v=rr_OofNE9XY&feature=youtu.be

Maybe liberals for not having any spiritual values want to hear the rehearsal version of jewish nihilism propaganda and have some gags?

I think my IQ went up a few points after watching that. Rick and Morty truly is the greatest of its time. You guys just don't get it.

this pls

The cartoon is really good, the fanbase is really really shit

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Szechuan Sauce. The taste is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical spices most of the flavors will go over a typical eater's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his taste buds - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Guy Fieri , for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these tastes, to realize that they're not just delicious- they say something deep about FLAVORTOWN. As a consequence people who dislike Szechuan sauce truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the flavors in Rick's existencial catchphrase "I feel like I'm taking a bite of the Mona Lisa right now," which itself is a cryptic reference to Gordon Ramsay's epic Roasting In Hell's Kitchen. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as McDonald's genius unfolds itself on their trays. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a Szechuan sauce tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

someone share the rick and morty sauce recipe please, i am tired of this gay shit

hafa dai brother, can y'all take out some of them norks first

Someone needs to put a virus into the Szechuan Sauce.

Did you know Steve-O Paddock?

Yeah we were in the same CIA sleeper agent program.

The Mr. Bones' Wild Ride never ends, user.

that sauce is for whites the fried chicken of the niggers

Even the dead must eventually know peace from this misery?

>a street performance
i.e. some faggot making an ass of himself in public

Could it be that the jews from RnM were paid by McDonalds to talk about this gay ass sauce?

Mr Bones, off me!

Us true patricians of comedy have moved on from jewish cartoons.

>that man has the same voting rights and equal say in government as you.

you copied my szechuan sauce pasta from yesterday and didnt even do it right

Or just send all the sauce to California and they'll all get AIDS.

This guy seems like he’s mocking the ridiculousness of Rick and Morty fans

The government is already putting chemicals in it to turn the friggin show’s viewers gay.

I'm Paddock Rick!

It's legal to infect California with AIDs now. They've given us the green-light to release a fast-killing weaponized strain upon their population. They're actually deep-cover based, and trying desperately to solve the faggot problem.

So this is... the power... of +150IQ
W-H-O-A

Is it time to bring back Ebola Chan?

Whats the next step in your master plan?

you should see what leftist consider.. "art"

Yea just like The Big Bang Theory where they act like it's intelligent comedy because they use some scientific words every now then. In reality it's '2 and half men' tier stupid.

>i.e. some faggot making an ass out of himself in public

Americans are so insane and gullible that it only takes a fucking cartoon to rile them up to do niggery like this.

/r/whyweretheyrecording

>thousands of corporate hating faggot liberals lining up hand over fist to BUY slant memesauce from the biggest fast food chain on the planet
goddamn this is just too fucking good

Harmon and Roiland need to come out and tell their fans to fucking chill.

We need to meme this into being a seriously huge thing about herd mentality and gullibility. A season finale on a cartoon show sparked what was, at first, a cute meme about dipping sauce, a cute demand that McDonalds bring it back...... aaaaaaand now people are getting into fist fights over sauce and selling sauce packets for $200-$500 on eBay. This is the sign of an extremely sick society. ZERO politics are involved in this. That what makes it so meme-able.

Crashing this establishment; WITH NO SURVIVORS!

>did you guys just SEE that guy? that was crazy

show us your flag, poo

Can't watch more than few seconds, the cringe is unbearable.

I was hiking a few years ago and took a dump near the top of a mountain. I could see for miles.
It was fucking magical.
I would pay money to use a toilet with a view like this.

Not an argument.

You have to dig deeper my dude. Do you think this is all coincidence? This stupid sauce being released is to draw your attention away from the true identity and motive of the Las Vegas shooter.

Bread and circuses, friend.

It wasn't the season finale, it was the first episode of season 3.

jeez, maybe you should get your facts straight before posting fake news faggot

Guys I am trying to find a comic that shows fanbases that become alienated when due to the popularity of something normies start flocking in and end-up driving the original group that made something cool away , anyone has it ? :P

thats actually a great idea for constipation etc. - i fucking shat my pants even looking at the photo.

Only the wisest will understand.

>he thinks he wrote it
I actually wrote it and fixed a couple spots, but you go ahead and think that.

WE DID IT REDDIT!

I doubt McDonalds planned this release ahead of time. Take off your tinfoil hat, user. Now, is our media paying excessive attention to this? Yes. But the public reaction to wanting this sauce is real. Practically everybody knows how people are going full-retard over packets of fucking sauce, because they saw it on a cartoon. And we can use that media coverage to easily get our point across about people being so easily manipulated, as practically everybody knows about this nationwide chimp out over fucking sauce. Again, it isn't even a political topic, which is appealing to normies.

I don't remember if I it was on /pol or /g or /b but crap I can't find it , I think it describes perfectly what's happening..

Also BoJack Horseman is also worth viewing if you like rick and morty
imdb.com/title/tt3398228/

North korea will go after your island soon enough

I don't get what's going on

Xavier renegade angel >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> (((reddit and memey)))

Expect another happening in the winter. This is all a distraction.

I have an idea what you're talking about (it was not a exactly a comic as it had a lot of text), but I don't have it sadly.
It sorta went like this:
>a bunch of friends starting something, and it's interesting and fun
>they add one of their friends to the group - it's kinda fun having somebody else to play with, and to teach
>he brings his vapid girlfriend
>his vapid girlfriend invites more normalfags to shake up things
>things become intolerable as the normalfags don't care about the game itself - they merely use it as a social lubricant

Don't use the word "normie", by the way. Oh, and boards are spelled like this:
>/pol
>/lgbt/
>/bant/
There's a slash at the other end as well.

put him out of his misery

I don't get it can't you go to the nearest Chinese store and buy the sauce, why are these fags going to mcdonalds?

who gives a shit about some dirty jew sauce.

yes..!

UUUU

Is that you op? Did you make that just to post it here?

This is pretty much what happened to any science fiction convention anywhere. Vapid thots discovered a honey pot for attention (nerds) and now show up to prance around in pasties while crying "no tuch meeee cosplay is not consent reeeeee." And of course most of the guests now are television or movie stars, who charge $80 for an autograph.

What if this sauce release was just a trial run for something far more malicious in terms of mass mind control. It all has to be a psyop or some COINTELPRO stuff. Everything is connected.

Hi I'm 13 and I just started watching Rick and Morty and I can tell you for a fact it's my favorite show!!. Lik the one time Ricky said said there's probably like no good !!!! i was agreeing so much I'am smarter then you're average fidget spinner teen at middle school to even though I have one . I may be young but I'm smarter then every theist on earth basically the show is also really ‼deep when they said like no one was born for 4a reason I was so blown away as they must have ‼ big balls ‼ to say that on tv so I told my friends on minecraft and they agree too2. LOL once when my mom took me to 2 McDonald's I asked for the Mulan dipping sauce and the dumb bitch didn't even get the reference XD One time in class i shouted "I'm PICKLE RIIIICK! " and Mrs.Janice told me to 2 go outside i fucking hate that cunt school is for 4 dumb ppl just like what Rick said , i m too 2 smart for such imbicells. But yeah I love Rick and Morty and I'm actually smart enough to 2 get it to 2.

>literally REEEEE gibme TENDIES irl
rly mak thinks

>Unironically believing jews have a hand in absolutely everything.

Whether it was deliberate or not, I am sure this has been noticed, and there will be plans to replicate it. It's rather terrifying to see how easily people are manipulated.

A shitty view

What the fuck is he yelling about? What sauce?

Wendy's would have dropped bants

Found it! There are some differences to the way I described it, but I believe it's what you looked for.

>all teenagers

I wish some had kicked him right in the gut when he was on his back with shirt collar over his head.

this is literally Sup Forums before drumpfkins and magapedes ruined it

>What sauce?
Szechuan sauce
>What the fuck is he yelling about?
Szechuan sauce

jesus fucking christ please dont be asian

all those loser white rick&morty fans and this is what gets captured on film, it must be the work of jews

Is it that good

>TFW guild wars1 to guild wars 2
I left Sup Forums to avoid reminding myself of this

I know someone that has one of these in their house. It's like an 80ft well in their kitchen. Pretty cool.

newfag

He's clearly doing a bit, you autistic fucks.

apparently it's two of the other sauces mixed together and it's been aging in a plastic bottle for 20 years.

Idocracy.

You're living in it

this is the only reply from a magapede newfag, call others newfags or shills
i bet you don't even remember zimmerman trials