NEGRO STORY TIME

>Be in middle school in the city
>Mostly black kids in school
>Brand new school built across town
>Students told they will be transferring to newly built school
>Myself and others transfer to brand new school, no big.
SIX MONTHS LATER
>Broken windows
>Graffiti on walls
>Desks are broken and grimy
>Equipment is broken or missing
>Schoolbooks have pages ripped out & writing all over them
>Teachers don't give a shit anymore
>ARMED guard has to walk the halls
>School is kill
>Move to school in different town, mostly white
>No broken windows
>No Graffiti
>No broken equipment or fucked up books
>No armed guard
>Teachers actually want to teach
>School has been there for FIFTEEN YEARS
Why do niggers do this Sup Forums? why do they see something new, or clean or belonging to someone else and decide to break it, or fuck it up? Why do niggers wreck their environment, and then complain that it is wrecked? Is it mental retardation?
Also nigger stories thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=svGAQJYIRqQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Your parents clearly didn't love you if they sent you to a school infested with nigs. My parents moved states from Louisiana to get there kids away from nigger infested schools.

Its their nature. Then there is the fact that there are others who while being non-black, will openly invite this blight upon others.

80 IQ isn't a meme. It's genetics.

This happens everywhere, regardless of community, state, or even country. There's a reason white flight is real.

maybe if whitey didnt oppress them and stopped being racist they wouldn't have to resort to violence

>there kids
You obviously got a shit education.

How can someone be oppressed by a window?

typing on my phone phaggot, about to graduate college in Electrical Engineering. Neck yourself cunt.

whitey invented windows to keep blacks out of their homes

>Be me,
>live in majority white mid sized semi urban area
>minimal niggers,
>minimal graffiti
>minimal spic crime
>I've been to Chicago, Detroit and other metropolitan areas

they can keep their vibrant diverse 'culture' I'll live out the rest of my days in my 4 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom house with my wife and 2 children that can walk to and from schools safely.

racist tbqh. why should you get to live like a king when so many are suffering in the inner cities?

Everyone remember that one black cunt who said, after her ape son got shot, that being a thief was the only way her son could pay for high school? Even though they went to a public school. Blacks actually think crime is a legitimate job.

My parents moved me from a school infested with blacks and Arabs to one with mostly white kids

A friend who is a cop in the inner cities told me that it’s simply because they don’t have a good father figure. They turn to niggers and do the same thing when they get older. The cycle will never stop.

Plus they aren’t smart enough to figure it out

Years and years ago when I was a child we had these stories called "Aesop's Fables." One was called sour grapes. Niggers aren't taught such things. They are by and large raised by materialistic sheboons with no education or perspective. They know they won't ever have anything and will actively destroy things other people have created because they are incapable of creation.

>Father figure
How about a father? Having a figure won't do shit when mom keeps bringing home random nigs to fuck, then years later they have siblings from 4 to 5 different dads. .

Sure, dumbfuck. And I’m the king of Spain and have a PhD in microbiology.

>king
That’s not at all how a king lives

And wanted safety for your wife and kids should be your first priority. He has the money so he is treating himself to a better life

Kill yourself

Honestly I think 80 is generous.

This is what happens when you take a bunch of third worlders and plonk them in a perfectly normal and functioning society

>why do they see something new, or clean or belonging to someone else and decide to break it, or fuck it up? Why do niggers wreck their environment, and then complain that it is wrecked?

Why do children break things that don't belong to them? Why do animals break things that don't belong to them? The answer lies in their low intelligence.

They can't help it, really. It's like walking a chimp into your living-room and then asking "Why?" after it starts throwing it's own shit everywhere. Nigs gonna Nog.

but thas raysis. inner city blacks want safety too

I tell this tale all the time. I was a poor little hispanic boy from a poor hispanic family, growing up in a 52% black population town. School life was miserable, and what you said is exactly the same thing that went on in my school. All the fights that I've had in my 32yrs of life, 7/8 of them were with black people and all of those 7 were in the time period between middle school and high school.

A black person can be smart, educated, and generally a good person. Black people as a whole, are horrendous. For every decent black man, there are 12 niggers behind him.

It is still attainable being born in an inner city. You are forgetting an important English word called rather. "Jamal would you rather work hard in school, learn as much as you can and take advantage of the myriad programs that will nearly insure your placement in academia, and then have a full life in the peaceful suburbs? Or would you rather run the streets acting like every Jew backed rapper until you get killed by someone just like you or go to jail? Well, Jamal?

Thanks for letting me know that you're a shitskin spainard faggot.

They can start with making it themselves

He needed pencils and paper and crayons and sheeeeeeeit.

You can simplify it more than that
>would you rather put in some effort and work hard or have gibbmes the rest of your life and steal things

they cant because whitey systematically oppresses them!

thats why they have to work as drug dealers or thieves. no one wants to give them a fair deal so they cant play fair themselves

what about russia? they are largely white. or is this a percent of the population loosely plotted on a map where the whites are approximately located?

because it's not theirs, so they have zero investment in it. They believe it will either be replaced like magic, or they will work around it when it becomes a problem.

They literally are unable to plan more than 2 or 3 days in advance.

>Live in 99% white place in Canada
>only black i ever met before high school was a teacher in elementary school, she was pretty chill and actually did a good job teaching the class.
>high school
>VERY small group of niggers fought the VERY small group of latinos in front of the school
>turns out those two races always chimp out around each others
>College time
>Muslims come to play FIFA in the vidya club
>they automatically chimps out over the game, throws controllers around and threaten to kill the staff
>club has to make a ban list as a way to get rid of them

I didn't experience much but that's about it

niggers gonna nig

Africa!

>Whitey systematically oppresses them

That’s just an excuse to not try

Any minority that puts in 1/2 the effort a white person has, say for college, lands a career with any big company. They basically get to pick who they want to work for

Same thing happened n my state with a mall. The city tore down an old factory and in it's place built a BRAND NEW mall. Tons of really good stores moved in, everything was clean. Fast forward a year, the good stores have been replaced by poo in loo kiosks, nigger shoe stores, dollar stores and hair supply shops. Again niggers wrecked a brand new building and whites avoid that mall like the plague. this was before online shopping really took off.

then go clean up the inner cities. remove the filth

>Why do niggers do this Sup Forums
I say this over and over and I'll say it again.

NIGGERS ARE NOT COMPATIBLE WITH CIVILIZATION.
Their natural environment is the jungle.
Pic related, niggers used to pick the fruit from the tress for free, they don't see the need to pay for goods, that's why they mug and steal so much, they have no concept of property, for them everything is nature.
That's why they fight and rape so much without care about social norms.
Civilization is alien to them, that's why never built one..

Wait this is an actual thing down there? Metal detectors in the high schools? I remember seeing that in some movies, but I thought it was a way to show a "bad' school for dramatic effect.
We had a school liaison officer at my school. He was a special constable, didn't have a gun or anything. But he was there to deal with anything criminal, it was a big school though. 2500.
And are you sure those screens are to protect against violence? We have those here too, but their job is to give a bit more protection during the winter. So you don't get -40f wind blowing in your face at 30mph during the winter.

>obligatory

I let a nigger rent one of my properties. The law says I can't deny him based on niggerness, oh well. The guy never pays his rent on time and treats the house like its his own fucking landfill. The garage is filled with months worth of trash because he's too lazy and/or stupid to take his fucking trash out...and the yard is now full of cigarette butts because he's too lazy and/or stupid to dispose of them properly.

Tenant rights laws in my state give him more fucking power than me when he's renting my property so I can't get rid of him.

Imagine growing up knowing you and all your people are utterly worthless. Knowing that you can barely speak the language of the country you were born in and even immigrants do better at English than you. Imagine knowing that the few things you could do have all been reduced to a joke. Your culture is a living cancer and you only continue to exist because of the charity of another race who fill the owrld with wonders. Well that's the life they lead and they lash out at anything. The only kindness we could every do is ship the lot to Africa and leave them to it. In another 5000 years they might have mastered basic agriculture. Or died off. Either is good.

but this would be racist

Ohhhh A nigger preacher went out a huntin
Upon one Sunday morn
It was against his religion
But he carried his gun along
He killed himself a few fine quail
and a one little measly hare
On his way back home again
He met a great, big grizzly bear.

That bear ran out in the middle of the road
And the coon ran out on a limb

and I've forgotten the rest of the song. Lord Almighty something...Doesn't that suck?

I raise you:
>Would your rather be a citizen or an ape?

Can’t you evict him for rent? Add an addendum to the contract that makes him pay on time or else face eviction

Jack up the rent.

while you're not wrong about them having more rights than you, you can evict him. it just takes at least two months and a lot of legal action

>jpeg

Audible smile

ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOASTED

>father figures
This is a PC Jew trick to convince women that the actual dad is unnecessary so long as some other random dude is around. Only acceptable case is when the dad is kill and Grandpa steps in.

I have firmly believed for a while now that online shopping became so big, in part, so that urban whites wouldn't have to deal with blacks.

Why would you live in a school district with niggers in the first place?

Can't you make orderliness policies, or is that raycis?

It's not racist to avoid human trash desu...
>queue Jared Taylor 'Huwhite' man video.

America is the only western country less white than Russia. That place is a shithole don't let the putinbots tell you otherwise.

Mexicans are a blessing compared to folks from the central asian republics.

No it’s not a fucking Jewish trick. Take a look around

Kids whose father love them are shit and assholes

Girls who love their dad aren’t whores

Boys who love their dad aren’t gangbangers

It’s not some new trick or some secret to life. Just hope your dad is good and when you become one, be a good dad

>be me
>run dads exhaust shop
>fixing my blinker in front of shop
>ask negro customer to stand behind my truck and tell me if it is working or not
>see him in my rear view mirror looking confused as fuck
>yell out “well are they fuckin’ working or not?”
>he replies “yes no yes no yes no”

*inhales slowly*
Yeah. I know.
John Quincy Adams proposed shipping all nogs back to Africa, ending the slave trade and sending them home. Imagine if Congress had gone for it.

Kek

Be Obama
Have two proud AfroAmerican daughters
Move to a 99% black city, Washington DC
Jimmy Carter's daughter Amy went to DC public schools
Obama gets his daughters away from his inauguration mob and puts in wealthiest private school in Maryland suburb.
Obama's daughters still twerk and party with nignog rappers.
Obama gets daughter to intern with Harvey Weinstein
Before that she interned with Lena Dunham
Obama, the organizer who made Chicago the deadliest place on Earth, moves next door to Iranian Embassy in DC
Obama hides out instead of kneeling or standing
Obama hates whites, but despises nignogs

>my parents
>there kids
I'm sure they taught you well in your hillbilly all white school.

While we are on the subject, is there anywhere in the world where black people are civil and have normal interactions with people? Where they don’t destroy everything and they don’t commit crimes and work hard?

Anywhere in the world?

I wish things weren't this way.

>Be me live in a poor area of London
>Only white christian kid in my class
>Muslim area
>Area gets to expensive for them to live and move out of the city
>Now live in middle class white area

I graduated magnum cum latte in Space Presidency. Any anons know of anyone hiring for a Space President?

Low IQ, higher testosterone and high time preference. Fucking up shit in the now can be fun when you don't really think ahead.

When it comes down to it, they're just territorial pieces of shit? They don't need welfare or any of that shit. Like they probably won't starve or be worse off because they already make things worse off.

True Russia is shit, but have you seen Sweden lately?

kek that sounds like more of a joke than an actual story.

How have I met so many nogs that fit the profile but never a single 'white trash hillbilly'? Odd.

It's true, but down here in S Texas, it's more wetbacks & car thieves (perhaps I repeat myself)
I'd about kill for a good old pedicure-lunch-shopping day.

>be me
>grow up in suburban town with mix of white, latino, and black population
>go to nice schools and be friends with people of all races
>vast majority of stranger interactions are friendly or neutral
I don't really remember there being a big race problem in my town growing up. Most everybody got along pretty well, although I definitely noticed more self segregation in High school.

Father 'figure' is the Jew trick. My father died when I was young, but I didn't respect the rules and ways of my step father (even when there was genuine merit to doing so) because he wasn't my father. I didn't like some random schlomo coming into my life and deciding shit about it. Kids do need their fathers and father figures (when imposed) do not cut it unless the kid actively chooses them.

>good old pedicure-lunch-shopping day
Are you a girl or a faggot?

Are those one of those Jew creatures I've heard so much about?

>i was pissed off at the world and a rebellious little shit even when i knew better

Your step-dad should have beat it out of you, but that is discouraged these days.

>misses point entirely
>probably a dumb nigger

The point was that fathers, not father 'figures' are the important factor. Most negresses have different bf all the time, plenty of father 'figures' but no father. Hence, the joo lie part.

You haven't been in a city inhabited primarily with blacks have you? It's like being in the attraction area of a zoo where when they go feral, which they will, you just hope there's a wrangler around to stop them from ripping out your throat.

youtube.com/watch?v=svGAQJYIRqQ
Pretty fantastic video. The guy is a loony toon outside of the video too.

So did Lincoln, was making arrangements for the ships and everything. That was the true crime behind his assassination, to curse us with nigger plague.

>This is what happens when you take a bunch of third worlders and plonk them in a perfectly normal and functioning society
OMFG! SERIOUSLY! any average Mkwekwe who has never before seen a White man, can come from the jungles of the Congo and easily become an IT Engineer with a major corporation; seamlessly.
#EGALITARIANISMWORKSNSHEEIT

>Dindunesia
LOOK IT UP!

>Nigger tier parenting
If I had a step father beat me after my father was murdered, I would probably not handle that well. I would get a knife and defend myself the next time he tried to beat me. Aside from that, thank God my mom isn't a low iq nigger like you and she would never put up with some random dick head abusing her children.

>i would have been a total knife master internets bad ass and kills a man in cold blood

Yeah right, super cool story, faggot.

Never said I would kill him or be successful, but I know I wouldn't just sit around and take it like you obviously had to.

I'm sure he would treat the house just fine in the two months before you have to get the sheriff to drag his ass into the street.

take pictures, videos and documents proof and kick him out

>Why do niggers wreck their environment, and then complain that it is wrecked? Is it mental retardation?
It makes them feel at home

No one had to beat me as I wasn't a pointlessly contrarian dipshit as a kid rebelling against everything even my own interests.

If someone corrected your shitty behavior then perhaps you would not have to try and act like tough guy on the internet now.

I went to an underfunded hillbilly school for a little bit. The books, desks, and equipment was old, but in decent shape. Almost like a common concept in white culture is to maintain what you have. As opposed to niggers who know that more well meaning white people will just gave them more.

This is bullshit, yo. You ain't never been in a negro school whyteboi, why r u lyin? Black people are just as smart as whites (look up Colin Powell, or Suzanne Rise). Stop larpin, you're not a brother, you be one of them nazi crackaz tryin to make us people of color look bad. Black President saved America from the Great Recession. He saved all your pathetic whiteboi asses and still haven't had a "thanks" from you racis Trump-loving crackers, only racism and hate. White trash racists fags itt be even dumber than a dumbest negro.

>guaranteedreplies.exe

Nice larp, Chad.

>Kid loses his father
>Has emotional reaction
Wow, can't imagine why a middle schooler losing his father would cause him to act out at all. Really surprising that someone who had a good childhood actually behaved, must have had your actual father around. Would have been nice. If you weren't a low IQ nigger you would have understood from my first post that I had no problems when my own father was around. Troubled households breed troubled kids. Isn't that the whole reason to promote family values and relationships? That without them kids are raised poorly/improperly?