Why did this show up on my news feed? do the jews want catalonia to secede, or no?

why did this show up on my news feed? do the jews want catalonia to secede, or no?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dT_oOsIq500
theguardian.com/world/2017/feb/18/protesters-in-barcelona-urge-spain-to-take-in-more-refugees
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because they are the blue division

Catalonia wants to secede because the rest of the union is centre-right, or, "fascist". They probably do want them to secede because catalonia would be gooder goys.

Jews and manolos hate us for a reason. Catalunya is 60% Spanish subhuman and that has to change
youtube.com/watch?v=dT_oOsIq500

GOD IS A CATALAN

This

Typical manolo lie. subhuman low iq trash. Immigrants to Catalunya from Spain support all leftist and racemiximg shit

Thats not the situation at all...

>tfw you're very right wing and "fascist" but doesn't matter because you're still a moorish manlet with an IQ of 80 and the people you worship would see you as a subhuman despite your ideological views

Not really a problem as long as you stay in Southern Europe. You could basically be Europe's Night's Watch against the darky hordes.

typical ignorance,that's not the "nazi salute",it's called roman salute for a reason.

exept you're the darkie horde too

You've seen nothing yet my friend, just wait Spain collapses without Catalonia and millions of spanish economic refugees knock on your door.

Even the average Manolo is way more white than what people expect.

You just have to visit them on winter or on early spring before they turn into brown people for the next 6 months.

The ROMAN salute was used by the Nationalists during the civil war

>le rest of Spain are moors but not Catalonia meme.

Maybe you should worry more about all the shitskins you keep importing you commie sacks of shit.

i thought catalonia wanted to secede cuz spain is being overrun by immigrant horde, and because welfare is fucking up for successful businesses, so the area where all the wealth is being generated (catalonia) was just all "fuck this, you guys deal with the libtard immigrant horde & poor retards. no more stealing our shit"

Literally the opposite. You believed the Soro funded commie lies posted on Sup Forums and mass media. Barcelona is a haven for the worst kind of leftist that Europe has to offer. They want more government control and more immigrants. The king just told them to fuck off and reminded them they are part of Spain whether they like it or not.

>a region imports immigrants
What's your iq, 80?

We're receiving 1/4 of all the immigrants who land in Spain, even in an independent Catalonia with open borders the migrant invasion would be less numerous. Shit is just ridiculous right now.

theguardian.com/world/2017/feb/18/protesters-in-barcelona-urge-spain-to-take-in-more-refugees

Legionarios train all day every day under the scorching sun of andalucia.
Im surprised thet dont look black

Yes. They want smaller countries that are easier to control. They also want to discredit and disband the EU.

alright

im hesitant to believe the guardian btw (any mainstream news outlet, honestly), but.... so who drives the catalonia secession movement? libtards who want independence so they can take in even MORE immigrants? or have even more welfare? or... i wasnt as much on top of this as i thought

I doubt the sun changes their features, makes them short and puts a retarded expression in their faces. They're simply scum.

Like all secessionist movements it is based on different peoples/cultures being in the same state and one wanting to get out, in this case catalans vs spaniards, or scots vs the english, or kurds vs all their neighbours, etc. Ever heard about a serious independentist movement based on gibs or ideological leaning? That doesn't exist and even it's stupid when you think about it. Use your brain and make your own conclusions.

Give them a break. Those guys are just trying to Heil a Cab.

Whatever you say Paco el Taco.

All ethnic Catalans want to secede because of money and being overrun by SPANISH SPICS
Protestors are Spanish subhumans in Catalunya

Cocaine Police in Spain

Nice

Bump

Because Catalans are jealous they don't have a glorious history like Castile did, that's why they hate Castillians.

Castile:
>Was born after based Fernan Gonzalez de Burgos was tired of the Leonese degeneration and denial to reconquer the areas conquered by the moors.
>Always honorable
>Hatred towards degenerates and Islam
>Bastion of Catholicism
>Spawned one of the most based leaders in history who was a fucking woman
>Expelled the moors Hokuto No Ken style
>Dominated Europe's economy
>Rebelled against governments who treated Castile like shit
>Conquistadores who conquered half the world
>Lead the guerrillas against Napoleon
>Went out in a blaze of glory fighting the French
>Always won battles even if outnumbered
>Never under Jewish control, expelled them with the Moors

Catalonia:
>Never was a country, when it had the chance it chosed to be part of another country
>Incompetent merchants
>Always whining like whores who don't get what they want
>Sociopathic, will stab your back
>When they rebelled against Spain, they chose to be under the French, then didn't like it and rebelled against them
>Home of the jews who let the Visigothic Kingdom get conquered
>Easily dominated by the jews

>The virgin Catalan
>The Castillian Tercio