pastebin.com/CJPJP2Hi

Other urls found in this thread:

ls57tiger.freepgs.com/jojo/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=6796
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

DORAO

what are some parts?

spook'd

part 6 is

You make me proud, you did it faster than me.

vento aureo
steel ball run
Leg

which Death Grips song would make for the best stand (name)?

Here's my late reply to finally put the DIO x Pucci thing to rest.

The two were friends. That's it. DIO directly specifies in his diary that he was looking for someone with no interest in political power, fame, sexual desires and whatnot. If Pucci offered himself to DIO, he would not be the special friend he desired. DIO had tons of followers and lovers literally scattered over the floor of his mansion, but he didn't really have friends, and Pucci was that.

Araki himself commented on the fujoshi interview that the two were really casual friends, the type that went out drinking together. But, in his own words, DIO didn't love Pucci. DIO's only true love is himself (and Jonathan but that's a lot more complicated). But Pucci was as close as DIO ever came to actual human love, and he trusted him enough to actually put his life and powers on the line (the only two things he cares about) for him in that whole "will you betray me" scene.

Pucci was a devoted religious man who saw DIO as a god and as his friend. He wasn't looking for romance, he was looking for guidance during hard times, someone to put his mind at ease and assure him he wasn't at fault for the things he did. He followed DIO's desires to his grave but he wasn't as fanatical as someone like Vanilla Ice. The two interacted almost as equals. He questions the things DIO says to him and even provokes him, which is part of the reason why DIO likes him since he hates creatures that are completely submissive (not that he minds having them under his thumb but he certainly wouldn't treat them the same way he treated Pucci).

So the two just have this really strong and homoerotic friendship that even resulted in the birth of a child but without them being actually gay, just really, really close friends.

SO TEAR ME OPEN AND POUR ME OUT
THERE'S THING INSIDE THAT SCREAM AN SHOUT

TL;DR: just a bunch of guys bein' dudes

「 Death Grips」seems more like one of those stands named after the musician and not their songs.

i mean wasnt the whole point of pucci is that he only loves the idea of heaven and conditionally loves whoever that may give heaven to him?thats why he says "i love you as i love god" to dio.

Everybody seems to forget that priests are usually abstinent.

>really strong and homoerotic friendship that even resulted in the birth of a child but without them being actually gay, just really, really close friends

it feels like you're trying to convince yourself more than anything. your answer was good tho

So does EoH's story mode have any notable interactions between Josuke and part 2/3 Joseph? What about Giorno and Jonathan? Jolyne and Josuke/Part 3 Jotaro?

Whether or not I buy the game depends on the answer.

ls57tiger.freepgs.com/jojo/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=6796

I know for a fact that Jolyne has some dialogue for part 3 Jotaro.

Just finished reading DiU, favorite part so far, favorite final battle so far.

Popping in to let everyone know that Rohan is objectively best boy of part 4.

Giorno is actually a reincarnated Dio and part 5 ends with him killing Jotaro with The World.

Eat shit.

It's one way to put it. Pucci is extremely self-deluded and DIO, to him, was a way to avoid responsability for Pearla's death. Hence why he insists so strongly on fate and "it was fated to happen". He buys into DIO's idea of gravity immediately.
In the last sentence I'm just poking fun at how their interactions often give people the impression that they were a gay people.

Josuke's better, he's a pure qt.

ay yo!
gays

Gorgeous Irene > Baoh

Brief reminder that Walken is literally Tarkus

it's sunday. if you have any sins to confess, do it now.

I regularly come to this thread even though it's pure shit

i check out part 8 stand designs on wikia even though im at part 7
i dont read their abilities though

4, 6, 1

Forgive me Father, for I have sinned. I really want to take Josuke's virginity.

Lesbian JoJo when?

>spoiling stand designs for yourself
>going to the wiki at all
why

Part V

Not really no.

Interactions are primarily between the cast of each part seperately, focusing on the alive reuniting with the dead.

Jotaro has interactions with the rest of the Jojos as the overall MC but they don't talk much to eachother about anything but the plot beyond that, aside from Jonathan at one point getting choked up by Joseph telling him how George died and Jolyne kinda making fun of Jotaro since she's now older than he is.

part 8 artstyle is so cool, i cant help myself

I'm still waiting for part 5 translation so I can read rest of the manga.

>Jonathan at one point getting choked up by Joseph telling him how George died

I sat through the entire story mode and I didn't see that.
When does this happen ?

Brief reminder that Walken is literally Violence Jack.

At least you have good taste in art, people unironically think part 8's art style is bad

>ywn be made fun of by your teenage daughter from the future

>forgetting Gappy letting his slip that he has four balls and Jolyne checking out his package for the rest of the scene

Soldier through it, fgt.

>Jonathan at one point getting choked up by Joseph telling him how George died

Jonathan didn't deserve this.

It's super brief. IIRC it basically goes like:
>So, if all of my descendants are here, aren't there a few generations miss?
>My daughter was never really a fighter, and my fathe.... my father died when I was young, to a servant of Dio.
>I see... I failed not only Erina on that day...

And the last line is said in a downcast manner

Okay everyone, rate my shit taste.

This.
The villains didn't really interact much either, with the exception of Diego and Dio arguing with each other, but that never goes anywhere. I expected Diego to join the good guy's side but I was wrong about that

Superior version rolling through.

>missing*
>father*
Wow I should stop posting when tired.

You seem to be conpletely confused about concepts like love, romance and even eroticism, with a weird Christian and probably American idea that most of these are dirty. DIO and Pucci had a powerful romantic relationship that a classicist would understand, think Patrokalos and Achilles, or a philosopher and his student. Wether or not they did buttstuff or not isn't important, their relationship was built on an intellectual/spiritual connection. Everything else wr can only speculate at, but iF it happened or not wouldn't have been a big deal to them.

Really makes you think...

i think battle tendency and phantom blood should be banned from the last row on these charts.its %90 them

wew lad

"Bullshit: the post"

Araki himself literally said it wasn't love on Dio's end and Dio specifically said he wanted a friend free from lust.

You're in denial. At most Pucci was in love with him in a non-romantic/worshipful sense, akin to how a devout theist would feel towards their God (which was their exact relationship from his perspective)

AND THE DIRT STILL STAINS ME!

see

yeah but thats bait

I'm not okay with this.

Jonathan's smile must be protected at all costs.

Can you tell me at what chapter does this happen? Because Jonathan in the story mode doesn't know about his death (he doesn't even know about Zeppeli's death) and the story doesn't really show him learning about what happens to his body.

Jonathan's smile is a skull at the bottom of the ocean

Hahaha yeah bait hahahaha

JoJo...why?

You didn't deserve this...

I wasn't ready for this feel

Narciso ask Jotaro for his daughter's hand in marriage. Jotaro, the DiU one, outright tell him that she fucking 6 years old.

tumblr was a mistake

why do they have moustaches?

why is dio purple

No canon colors

>Kira is a descendant of samurai despite looking like David Bowie
What did they mean by this

Why is Count Von Count with a girl that looks too much like Girono.

>wants to live a quiet life
>stand ability is literally explosions

bravo araki

>Story where a bunch of people who never met each other go on on a big adventure
>They don't interact except with the people they already know

After MLP exploded, no fandom is safe from that site.

Explosions that are silent and don't left any evidence.

David Bowie was a samurai.

This always bothered me. He's Japanese but looks Caucasian. I know manga/anime don't follow normal facial features but everyone else in Morioh can pass for Japanese. Not Kira.

SO WASH ME
TIL I'M CLEEEAAAN

Eyes of Heaven is a massive disappointment, news at 11

Going to post mine in a bit lads. Anime Only's grid

Normal people don't see the explosions though, only the reader and stand users do
To people passing by it's like they disappear into thin air, which is still weird when shit happens like Shigechi exploding in the middle of a school hallway and no one seems to notice, but it's understandable why Kira was able to kill people without attracting attention
Also does Kira make sure to cut off the woman's hand before he kills them, or can Killer Queen selectively explode people by body part

why is manga reader grid not as fancy as this?

What's the weirdest ship you have seen?

The mother must have been European, not to mention Kira's father must have met Dio in Egypt and met someone there.

Foo Fighters x Mikitaka

His samurai ancestor is Tom Cruise.

Jonathan doesnt deserve this

Definitely the latter, see when he kills that woman while hayato spies on him, she's trimming his nails and he's holding onto her hand and next panel there's smoke and her hand is severed

To late, I already did it.

That's what we get for being elitist assholes

Oh god

What happens if a stand user gets hit by the arrow again? Double stand power? They die?

He said his family was ruined at some point, maybe one of his ancestors dishonored his name with some westerner

Are you an animefag? If not, If the stand gets hit they become a Requiem, if the user is hit they gain a new power

Read the manga