Should a tech genius like based /ourGuy/ Musk lead?

Should a tech genius like based /ourGuy/ Musk lead?

Why do we have these tech illiterates being political leaders when based Musk is much better fit to run our hi tech world?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ecjpt9ZFs5g
youtube.com/watch?v=O_MBeW59bas
youtube.com/watch?v=QXF2qcu-tFw
youtube.com/watch?v=Z48pSwiDLIM
youtube.com/watch?v=wQXqeWKY2Fc
youtube.com/watch?v=vwLnyzyybYs
youtube.com/watch?v=j4KR4-TN-Yo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Also, posting some dank Musk memes

>can't function without taxpayer subsidies
how to excuse this

I agree. Im already saving for the first ticket off this stinking rock and am praying that Elon decides to claim the title of First Grand Emperor of the Martian Empire.

I want to live in a sci-fi movie on another planet

>Just be extremely intelligent and insanely rich

wow thanks that solved all my problems.

Elon Musk, Rockets, SpaceX & Other Frauds:
youtube.com/watch?v=Ecjpt9ZFs5g

go back to sleep

Why do a lot of white millionaires come from South Africa?

Elon is an autistic welfare queen who relies on taxpayers money on proposed ideas that will never be implemented. Only the 'IFUCKINGLOVESCIENCE' crowd suck and work on his dick as he pays them peanuts. He's so autistic he remarried his ex-wife who divorced him for gibs and then she divorced him again for gibs.

>/ourGuy/
No. If Musk were [[[yourguy]]] he'd only be known for failing repeatedly, then giving up.

Ok r/thedoland we get it you like this musk guy but we need more than memes.
Also I'm down for Metroid Prime levels of geothermal shit.
I agree the fact this comes from Taxes should mean the technology doesn't end up being a proprietary object. Like those super awesome electric car batteries they kept hidden from the world. Ya know the ones that only took 1 hour to fully recharge and could drive 100-200 miles on a single charge.

Who'd go for such a shit b8? Well i did, the guy is insane, welfare queen, nothing to be admired.

Fucking retard

This loser is the ultimate crony-capitalist. All of his revenue comes from government subsidies. He is cancer.

Because Rhodisians never die.

youtube.com/watch?v=O_MBeW59bas

fucking double, double retard

Elon would actually be a pretty good secretary of technology, or whatever you might call it. While he's a tech guy he's also a good manager with good business sense. But if he was in supreme control I'd have to assassinate him.

>elon musk
>based
Honestly Elon is many things but based is not one of them. I dont understand why gen z have such a fanboy attitude towards him.
He didnt invent PayPal he capitalised on it.
Space x has failed to meet many of its deadlines and goals
Hyperloop is downright stupid an idea
He didnt found tesla he funded it
He is an opportunist backing ideas some pay off others fail miserably.

There is no excuse for this.

Because we don't want a leader to control te economy, we want bureaucrates to fuck off and let people do what they want.

Then why did he quit advising Trump while virtue signaling ?

>be danish
>build a sub to rape and kill in neutral waters where laws don't apply
>be american
>build a fucking rocket to do it on Mars where laws don't apply
genious

>Elon invented Paypal
no he didn't he figured out x.com, a site which you could use to transfer money using the internet like many many others including the real founders of paypal and then they merged their companies

>Elon founded tesla motor because he wanted electric cars
what a fucking joke, any car company can make electric cars, all comes down to the storage bateries, wich to produce you pollute all the same that burning HC's

>Elon wanted people to go to space
so does every space agency, musk is just refurbishing old rocket technology and achiving minor improvements, landing rocket is the only worth of his company wich it will be discarded once hybrid space planes become a thing

>Elon is developing Hyperloop
oh boy
youtube.com/watch?v=QXF2qcu-tFw
youtube.com/watch?v=Z48pSwiDLIM
youtube.com/watch?v=wQXqeWKY2Fc
youtube.com/watch?v=vwLnyzyybYs
youtube.com/watch?v=j4KR4-TN-Yo

>Elon doesn't complain about the world
because he's fucking rich

>tech genius
>cannot build a tech business without relying on gov't funding
>so smart, he's on his 3rd divorce with no pre-nup
PICKLE RIIIIIICK

Elon's greatest skill is getting billion of government dollars to fund his projects

He's a high tech welfare queen.

Tesla get $8700 per car from California and would lose money if it did make a fortune selling clean air credits.

Revenue =/= subsidies. Educate yourself before you join the adult conversation.

LOL another Tesla fucktard fanboi.

You know what Tesla is? It's the Electric Car version of Street Beasts. Look it up! AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

no he's a redditor rick and morty faggot

>Be like Elon
>Still get taken down by young pussy

Just because you don't call your autocrat "King" doesn't mean we'll accept your dictatorship more readily.

There is not enough arable land on Earth to cultivate all this sage.

He would get eaten alive by real politic players, but he's smart enough to know that.