What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Nothing

everything

>everyone is a girl, even the girl that's actually a man

It would have been funnier if the girls kept their in-game male avatars.

I've stopped watching at E8. Did I miss anything good? It just sounds like your old run of the mill harem with no story to me.

I wish at least one of other cast members had been a dude as well, maybe the President

Not enough pig.

>harem
Uh no

Ending was fucking stupid.

It's one of the most generic harem shows ever, so no.

Harem trappings extend far beyond just all the cast gagging for the MCs cock

>What went wrong?
?? nothing

I liked the anime, and it was quite enjoyable.

I do wish the ingame-avatars of Master and Schwein were still occasionally dudes instead of permanently being shown as gurlz.

They were

the first episode should have been stretched to 8 episodes

Nothing.

It provided the exact type and level of experience it promised.

The only enjoyable/funny parts were some of the gags/"no, but seriously" moments in-game or related to it since it kind of shit on the currente isekai trend.

She was super fucking annoying, the plot sucked, and master/pig weren't strong enough characters to carry a show.

Don't be a normalshit retard

Please calm down

He's right though. This show has so many classic harem style scenes and situations

explain further

What's this anime?

Goes nowhere
basically chuunibyo w/tits

Hey, no dragging Chuunibuyo down that much.

It was trash and the ending was fucking stupid. I didn't like the cowtited Ako at all, Piggy should have won.

The problem was the same problem that these series always have.

No one got laid. Why can't the japs understand that a gimped romance that just simmers out without ever going anywhere or paying off in any meaningful way is completely unfulfilling?

You don't even have to be graphic about it, just kiss and date and hold hands on screen then imply the sex happened at some point off screen.

It has all the harem style scene except for the utter lack of a harem.

They didn't kiss or fuck.

lurk more

Ako is worst girl. I ended up dropping the show when it focussed too much on her.

Essentially, they ruined their business by choosing one girl too early, since fans of the other girls had no reason to keep watching.

Nothing.

If anything it got better when they focused on the game more.

main heroine is a shit.

What the fuck do you mean with "choosing one girl too early"?

Its a romcom, the pairing was already set in stone before the show began

The other girls are just there for the fanservice

she was really annoying and not endearing.

The point is that if the main girl is the worst one, there's no point in watching.

Ako is sexy and funny

You have shit taste

That's your opinion.

The problem is that it's not shared by everyone who would in theory be interested in watching this kind of show, so by focussing on a single girl they're losing potential audience.

>so by focussing on a single girl

You dont seem to understand

This show is about Ako and her relationship with the MC, its a romcom not a harem

There is no need to focus on the other girls because they are just there to support the Ako and the guy

>so by focussing on a single girl they're losing potential audience.
And if they had gone the more generic harem route they'd have lost some of the audience that liked what it is now.

Can't please everyone.

>But it's not a harem

I don't think you'd have lost Ako's fanbase because of that.

What's the mesu buta doing?

This is probably my favourite design, she is sexy and adorable and cute at the same time.
Should I watch the anime though? I heard it's SAO shit

>What's the mesu buta doing?

>SAO shit

>I heard it's SAO shit
explain. it's not trapped in vidya harem.
It's a group of people playing an online game, main bloke goes to an offline meeting and finds his in game wife to be a cutie but doesn't differentiate the game from real life . a club forms to educate her.
their guild isn't even strong

>doormat NEET waifu that has a perfect body despite skipping school and playing videogames all day every day
>typical shitty tsundere that might as well not even exist. pretends to be a normalfag and lies continuously to her normalfag friends
>overpowered ojou that buys her power in game with money and has no personality or character development
>catgirl that some how owns an army of faithful otaku even though she's a guy, but is really a christmas cake oh and the teacher too nya~
>retarded MC who tries to justify blowing off insanely hot NEET waifu by keeping game and RL separate
>extra girl added for no reason
It was a trainwreck. Also, all the characters had that same stupid fucking smile. Everytime I see it I get triggered fuck that face.

This

2pleb4hisasi

Well about the design, she is having messy hairs all the other time though.
I myself was always looking forward to every week's episode.

2D world surely is nice huh

Bad parenting.

Sasameki Koto?

too much doritos and mt.dew

Main heroine wasn't

I liked it

This man figured it out.

Calm down David Cameron, just because you're no longer PM doesn't mean you're free to fuck pigs whenever you like.

The OP.

I had many faps out of this show, so it delivered exactly what it promised.

Nothing was wrong with it really, the premise just doesn't lend itself to particularly interesting story. It's just 4 people playing games.

The biggest flaw with the show for me is they made Ako too perfect. She's supposed to be a shut-in but they had to push her ditzy cluelessness by making her so inept that she can't play the game she spends all day playing well. Plus giving her a perfectly body and amazingly beautiful on top of it even if her own universe.

I'm not saying make her a hambeast, I know cute girls that play MMOs all the time but make her a little more grounded. Maybe make her breasts a little smaller and make her just average in her own universe with a messy appearance. Make her really good at the game but keep her awkward and clueless with social situations. Ako would have been a much a much better character for me if they just help back on the idealizing just a tad.

Those bitches just sound jealous of her superior body.

>yfw this scene

All the guys being girls and the guy in real life being a girl.
NTR baiting several times.
Harem baiting throughout.
Stupid characterizations.
Contrived logic just for the sake of drama. (We only love each other ingame, it doesn't count in real life!)
Manages to make an MMO setting completely unmemorable and irrelevant.

Honestly the best parts of the show for me was seeing Ako and Hideki's relationship progress in the real world. Like the little scene where she comes to his class and everyone is like "What the fuck is going on?" while she and Hideki are pretty much flirting and interacting or when he goes to her house and they bond together. The game stuff was completely uninteresting to me when they tried to push it because the MMO world is completely forgettable.

Still mad that Mastah cock-blocked Rusian's and Ako's kiss though, that put her straight into "Worst girl" category.

Nothing. Maybe Russian and Ako could have been more intimate, that's all.
This, the show is focused on the relationship between the male and female protagonists. One thing it did right is the other girls are there to support the OTP and be enjoyable without drawing undue attention to themselves and producing shitty drama.

Plenty of other pseudo-harems out there where every girl fights over a cock until the main heroine "wins". This isn't one of them.