Danganronpa

We'll see him happy at least a couple of times right? If he starts his despairing experiment when he's in despair. It kind makes me feel nothing.

I want him to get hopeful that the experiment will work. I want him to believe everything will turn out okay before he turns into a monster.

That will lead to the most lovely and exquisite despair possible

>That will lead to the most lovely and exquisite despair possible

But it was said he was "betrayed" by HP somehow. The way they handle HP/FF seems to suggest they fucked him more than intended.

Hajime is never going to wash that hand again.

Friendly reminder that Munakata is retarded.

Would you a Mikan?

I literally want to die.

I want to kill Mikan

I would've though that he'd be happy right before everything comes crashing down. That's how this sorta thingusually goes down.

There's so much shit to cover in Zetsubou-hen though so I dunno. I'm not even expecting them to cover/remember stuff like Izuru saying that Hope's Peak betrayed him or Makoto, Kyoko & Togami somehow not knowing that Hajime = Izuru to be honest.

This. He should just sit down and cry about the loss of his waifu instead of being a passive aggressive cunt.

The "betrayed" part he's talking about is being hidden from existence and not being allowed to mingle with the main course like he was promised.

I've developed strange feelings for Sonia, or strange for a 2D character at least.

I think she's my favorite Dangan but she doesn't even make top 5 in Dangans I want to ronpa. She just seems like she'd be a really cool person to hang out with in all sorts of platonic ways.

>There's so much shit to cover in Zetsubou-hen though so I dunno
People like to talk how they'll cover DR0. I dont think that's the case. It'll barely get mentioned.

He's going to become friends with Bitch Fuyuhiko. And when she dies he's going to become devastated and Komaeda is going to drive the knife in harder.

>not being allowed to mingle with the main course like he was promised.
When was this said?

>scattered the entire group all over the building, has no idea where anyone is or what they are doing, nor a system for figuring out the traitor's movements
>wasted a precious 2 hours they could have spent investigating Chisa's murder or finding the traitor before they kill again on a ridiculous goose chase
>If at any point the traitor actually feels threatened by these ridiculous witch trials he can just kill Munakata or his strongest supporters(boxer guy)
>when inevitably his witch trials end up killing the wrong person 2 or 3 times in a row, the remaining surviviors will inevitably blame him for the deaths and may even suspect him of being the traitor

Truly the "hope" future foundation needs. The fuck was Chisa talking about?

I've always wanted to die, this merely strengthens that feeling.

>tfw all the class reps become members of the student council
>First Killing Game happens

CHISA KILLED CHIAKI

>He's going to become friends with Bitch Fuyuhiko.
Literally how? She's a cunt.

It'd be cool to see if Hajime is at the top of his class or not. See how much effort he puts into school.

He's a fucking idiot, plain and simple

Not to mention their malice and incompetence is being broadcasted to the entire world

yfw

>Hinata smiling

This is an incorrect depiction of what will happen. Someone in the killing game will rape Chiaki's dead body. He'll see the game girl and kill the rapist.

>samefag

>Ultimate Student Class President
>A literal Ultimate Good At Everything but not as Good At Everything as Izuru/Hajime talent.

Why the fuck do Japan/Anime hype up student councils? Do they really have a lot of say in the school moreso than Western ones?

No he's meant to suffer and Natsumi will remind him that

Hey, he bonded with the brother, so I think he could get through to the sister eventually.

What? Why would you make this post?

I'm only these two, sorry to dissappoint:

Your hasbando is fucking retarded and it's not surprising others agree.

>eventually
But she'll be ded before Hajime can have his harem antics with Sato, Mahiru, Natsumi, and Chiaki.

>hurr let's judge a character we barely seen in action yet

Nah I don't think (You) have any idea what you're talking about

ok. I just dont think we'll get a lot of time with her when she needs to start bullying Mahiru.

I wonder if Mahiru and Hajime will interact.

fuck. These two I meant:

>Want to become main student of HPA
>Take part in operation hoping to get a talent.
>Get's one but instead has his memories / senses and anything else that could get in the way of talent repressed.
>Becomes Izuru and gains the title of "Ultimate Hope".
>Instead of becoming a main student of HPA he is instead concealed and hidden from existence,

Its on Hinata's profile on the wiki.

We already know she's a bitch who got herself killed by being a bully.

I want to Mikan to me.

No her interacting with Hajime is more likely to happen than him interacting with Mahiru right now.

OFFICIAL WAIFU TIER (DANGANRONPA EDITION)

>MIRACLE OF THE UNIVERSE:

- MIKAN
- CHIAKI
- CHISA

>TOP TIER:

- JUNKO
- CHIHIRO
- ASAHINA
- KIRIGIRI
- SONIA

>B-TIER:

- KOMARU
- MAHIRU
- PEKO
- AKANE

>MEH TIER:

- GENOCIDE JACK
- MUKURO
- IBUKI
- CELESTIA
- SAKURA
- SEIKO

>SHIT TIER:

- HIYOKO
- SAYAKA
- GEKKOGAHARA
- RURUKA

>Want to become main student of HPA
>Take part in operation hoping to get a talent.
ok
>Get's one but instead has his memories / senses and anything else that could get in the way of talent repressed.
So what was this "one" talent he got?

>wiki
I mean in game.

*I want Mikan to me.

I'd love for this ending

-----> Let's actually see the bitch do something besides having like less than a minute of screentime of her three lines.

>Izuru knows his old name
>He says Hope's Peak betrayed him

I wonder where Izuru learned of his past since he doesn't have his memories.

>I wonder if Mahiru and Hajime will interact.

If they do Chiaki will probably get the wrong idea.

>Seiko
>Meh

What has Munakata been shown to be good at so far?

FUKKEN CANNOT WAIT

yet munakata btfo out of those even more retarded remnants tho. get rekt peko

>Not to mention their malice and incompetence is being broadcasted to the entire world

it's a killing game you autist what do you expect.

>Asahina
>top tier

>wiki

That was your first mistake

The talent to copy other talents?

>I mean in game.

Okay, I don't think its mentioned any where in game.

But being completely concealed from existence from others would be enough proof to feel betrayed, no? Hinata wanted to be a main student in HPA so badly that he was willing (although unaware) to be used as a lab rat.

That would be cool but apparently Izuru fully snapped due to some tragedy.

Contrary to popular belief Izuru is not a sensless killer, he simply loathes talentless people who do not obey people with talent.

>didn't watch any DR3 episodes

>Hajime when he remembers

No she won't and besides she'll be playing video games with her classmates while Hajime is out on a date with Natsumi.

did you watch the first fucking episode or play any of the games? The reason the future foundation won was because Junko died. Until that point, Munakata didn't accomplish shit.

Besides, he had his housekeeper girlfriend around then. She clearly ran the show seeing how stupid he has been acting.

Poor guy. We never knew anything about him and he just bites the dust. Was Kugimiya too expensive or something?

There's got to be something more to this character. Mark my words, something is afoot with these bracelets. They wouldn't put all that effort into creepy loli voice man for nuffin.

You should honestly consider suicide famalam. This shit taste is cancerous

Seiko is the traitor

My guess is that he said no to the plan because of Chiaki but HPA went with it anyway because HOPE and Izuru only remembers the feeling of betrayal by HPA

>baseless theories

are you sure you played the games? ff has always been btfo out the ultimate despair. junko killing herself like an autist just helped more while her autistic remnants started getting wrecked so hard by the ff. they would be dead if the hope manlet didn't save their sorry asses

>She clearly ran the show seeing how stupid he has been acting.
She was also in charge of the counter-espionage branch.

I've just realized that probably the only reason they made the blood red in Mirai-hen is to make the poison victims look like Monokumas.

What a bunch of shipperfag nonsense

None of this is even remotely true.

Absolutely this.

Let's talk about Mahiru today!

Also likely because they're all adults now.

If Junko was never the mastermind who do you think would make a cool mastermind

Why did Izuru just take over te strategy of the despairs when Junko died? Boredom?

I'd take an upskirt photo of her

cute! CUTE!

she's not my frecklesfu but she's alright

Why didn't*

If only

Why is Mikan so heavy? She didn't seem that much bigger than the other girls other than her great tits and ass. Her being thick is a good thing though.

Do her thighs and legs inspire hope?

monokuma

Reminder that Naegi's retarded for protecting literal world enders

So it's pretty much guaranteed the only non reserves that won't be ghosts are sato, kuzuryuu and Hajime?

I want Nagito to fuck my ears with his voice

My nigga

lmao at Kuzuryuu
Even if he's a manlet he could still build some muscle, 43 kg is really pathetic.

Where would Komaru's weight lie?

They inspire mine at least

>baseless theories
>literally the first minute of the first episode

No bully.

>0 faps to Junko
gay or liar, pick one

We already know this user

The anime will get darker (according to Kodaka), so this is a posible ending. If this would happening to Mikan i would be deep in despair. My condolescence to Chiakifags if that happen

>a comment on nothing

ff>>>>>>>>>>>>ultimate despair

there are retards who would actually defend these niggas lmao

Come on man

delete this right fucking now

I was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt until he explained his reasoning

> idk XD

what the hell Naegi.

Not as dumb as Munakata, though. I guess.

if Aoi was the mastermind would she finally stop being boring