Think about it Sup Forums

Think about it Sup Forums

GET UP AND BETTER YOURSELF ALREADY GOD DAMN IT YOU LAZY NIGGER!

I WILL NOT FEED YOU FOREVER!

well maybe if those lazy fucking niggers got up we wouldn't have to yell

All out of white guilt, fuck em.

The key difference is the football guy can't get up from the weight of his millions of dollars he's getting paid to play the game.

>niggers are historically lazy

Here's some Shadman, that's what kind of thinking your post warrants.

>being paid millions of dollars to throw a ball very short distances is the direct equivalent of being a slave

this is what niggers actually believe

Blacks should leave the US voluntarily and ask for payment to leave

Whites should pay whatever they ask, even 10 trillion jew papers

/thread

>black IQ average
>GET UP!!

You know, his art has been getting better over the years.

white guilt
bs

Excluding skin colour, none of those are remotely related

Looks to me that they need to go back to Africa and make their own stuff

>still haven't gotten up

maybe niggers should stop being too lazy to stand up

Japs never disapoint.

no it hasnt

Verbazend dat je nog niet over Zwarte Piet bent begonnen.

>thinks about this
>instant brain cancer

If they went back to their homeland they would never have to deal with whitey again.

Why are liberals comparing slavery and the civil rights movement, times where people actually struggled and lost their lives, to just kneeling during a game where you get paid millions of dollars?

>Shadman

got to admit he has talent tho

It's kinda fucked up that blacks shit all over their ancestors by equating their non-issues with their ancestors actual suffering.

>waahhh don't disrespect the flag
>waahhh you make millions of dollars
>waahhh what are you even protesting
>waahhh stand up stand up stand up

i love the amount of butthurt that this guy is creating all across the country. he didn't even have to say anything and people get super upset. it's fantastic. now this is what you call effective protest

>Niggerball is slavery
You really got my almonds going, user.

Niggers don't know how to save money, so we get it all back a few years after they retire

Based Finland knows what's up.

>getting paid millions of dollars
>oppression
really makes me think

well they're right, how are you meant to protest without whitey losing his shit? think real hard in your head about it so he doesn't notice?

you know i can usually force myself to see things from another point of view and understand where someone is coming from but this time, no i literally have no idea what they're driving at. what the fuck? lmao

>some of the wealthiest people who have ever lived are oppressed like slaves

And to be fair a business owner should be able to kick blacks out of his establishment if he wants

Yep, really makes me think niggers are always somewhere they aren't wanted, and always refuse to leave without the water cannon and dogs.

>Getting paid millions to catch a ball
Literally slavery

Everything looks right.

What's the problem?

These kids annoy me something fierce.
Im Black and look up to the original civil rights movement players. They WISH they were 1 billionth as cool as those guys back when the Black community had a lot more unity. These faggots are nothing more than posers who are milking outrage for political gain, because they're too egotistical to look into the fucking mirror and finally see WHO is really fucking up the black community. They're scumbags for appropriating the original, justified CR cause with their childish, completely unfounded BULLSHIT.

Fuck them. Wanna take a Knee? Go into EVERY black inner-city community and kneel. Kneel at the gang-bangers and crime lords who make my daily life a living fucking hell. Kneel at Tyrone who fires bullets outside my window each night. Kneel to the rappers who spread degenerate, egotistical FILTH to our children who would rather sould like unintelligent apes like the "singers" than read an actual fucking book.

And the worst part, I get the impression they dont realy want change, they just want to keep the outrage that gives them "gibs me dats from the guvment". If the govt. were really that evil, none of these faggots would be dependent on it.

BLM
and these spoiled, Kneeling, multi-millionaires can suck the blackest part of my taint.

his anatomy has gotten better but instead he covers all his art with chroma shit

>DON'T GET UP! DO NOT GET UP! STOP REACHING YOUR POCKET! STOP!
>gets up and reaches his pocket
>gets shot
Another innocent black man shot by police.
They just cannot do what they are told.

>Niggers are free to kneel and protest cops by disrespecting an entire country
>Upstanding folks aren't allowed to criticize, because that's racism

>niggs trying to be spiritual an' sheeit honorin' tha ancestors and never forget
>but muh bootfall games, fuck yer feelins and ancesors
>Nevar forget 911 and Purl Harbor and middle east wars
>our ancestors
Fuck nigger ancestors
Fuck their feels
Football nigger, do you do it.

Boo-fucking-hoo, I wish I was a millionaire sportsball player if the price was having to suffer such indignity.

meanwhile