Buyfag thread

buyfags.moe

What emotion is this expression trying to convey?

I just woke up.

Have the threads calmed down, or are we still in WonFes Hype lightning mode?

cock goes here

Usagi a cute.

Why is this so popular?

It looks super generic.

Where would you keep them? In your living room?

Hurry the fuck up amiami i want to buy her already

So Max Factory is making the Rorona Figure

It looks pretty good, actually, but if you can't understand why people buy figures in a set, then I'm not sure why you are in this thread.

They've calmed down for the most part, but still somewhat faster than usual.

Here. I recall seeing it as part of another image as well, so it's legit.

Posting my results

Popular series? Also part of a set so people will collect the rest.

Don't really understand your question.

>figfix
What's the point.

The tanlines are on the wrong girl!!!

Usagi a cute!! cute!!

More smug faces.

Another decent figure of your favorite raibu before she becomes completely irrelevant

Sadly it's one of those figures that only looks good from a certain angle.

Sometimes the 2D art just don't translate well into 3D.

fffffuuuuuuuuccccckkkkk I need to find these and have them in my life.

But I just PO'd here. No need for another one with a weird stand.

This somehow looks better than the original art.

Damn. Really do want this.

So does Alter's Ranko.

Should I cancel her?

I thought that too at first but having a set of them on my desk where I don't have any figurines seems like it could be really cute. Anything bigger could get in the way and I don't collect figma or Nendos.

For the rare figure that stands out and actually gets posted here.

There's something about the paint which makes me really dislike this now, what the fuck am I missing for so many anons to still be excited for it?

Yes.

>It looks pretty good, actually
>that face
>looks pretty good

>america

I feel like there should've been approval for this.

>joints
Never should have ordered her in the first place.

I hope nobody pre-orders this so I can buy when it bins.

>that face

This has become a generic excuse for not buying a figure instead of admitting the real reason, that you don't have enough money to afford it.

It will be the first good figure of her and isn't a GK.
My complaints are that her legs are kind of too long and the base looks too glossy.
Still day one PO though.

Aside from the money I'm really not the 1/4 type anyway, it would tower over everything else I have and my autism wouldn't allow that. I just hope that GSC makes scales of all of Walküre and not just Shinpi, I would be really tempted to buy them all too. Otherwise I'll have to settle for the co-de shit I guess.
I get it that GSC loves this for idols and that Mikumo would definitely be hard work faceplate wise, but Freya's myriad of memefaces scream for the real nendo treatment.

The base is way too shiny, I hope they fix that shit.

who is she again?

rate my first daki

It look like this Wonfes got a moderate succes there. Absolutely not the case for me.

Face looks good from that angle.

Also there is a good chance this is the only good figure Nana gets considering how much more attention other TLR girls get.

Is it bootleg?

for what its worth

I actually agree with you, it's really cheap-looking.

What's the far left i the middle? also the demon girl in the middle

I thought so, she's not even compatible with other figma and the price doesn't help, 11k for a pseudo-figma is just too much.

Too lewd for such a boring series.

Lots of Mikan this year. Why did you leave out yukata version?

The far left is Platcha from Atelier Sophie.
Demon girl in the middle is an original drawn by Blade, an artist I like a lot.

Saya's height is very inconsistent but even still she looks way too tall.

I have enough money to buy figures that aren't literally whos from shitty series, but thanks for projecting.

Innards tend to be shiny.

Paint that shiny always looks shitty, though. At least if it's gonna have a gloss make it a darker color to begin with.

>Nana
>literally who
>TLR
>shitty series
You took ten minutes to think of a reply and that's what you went with?

Do you speak from experience?

Thanks, just catching up with the announcements
Completely forgot that Wonfes was this weekend
Not that I can buy anything anyway the yen exchange rate is sky high here sicne May or so

WHOA hold the horses

They're releasing Ram and Rom figures? (bottom right?)

DAY ONE PREORDER

I've never watched idolstuff but she is just too fucking cute. Her doujin with that costume is pretty hot too.

Here's mine.

I think she's kinda lacking compared to the others, 3 is enough. Also I don't possess any of the other Yukata girls to form a set.

>make loli figures to trigger amerifats
>make them in micro bikinis with american flag colors to trigger amerifats even more

fucking based country

any link to mfc?

They're pulchra

Get off this board and don't return until you're at least 18 years old.

Those are GKs.

triggered amerifat how fast

welp

Already preordered Nana. Wedding dress Mikan is a day one preorder. All I need now is to see wedding dress Yami, which will complete my set (don't care about Lala, Haruna or Yui). Rem will be a day one preorder unless there is some major problem with the sculpt, but since it's made by Alter, I really doubt it.

Am really looking forward to seeing this Mumei painted, and hope that the paint job does her armpit muscles justice. If not, then I won't preorder it. I'd really like a Megumin figure and I like the looks of this, but it's possible I'll be able to find it shortly after release for a lot less than the asking price - I'll have to watch how well the Aqua figure sells. The sculpt is good, if a little uninspiring. The Houkago no Pleiades pair would normally be an instant preorder for the fact that there are two semi-nude lolis pressing their bodies against each other, but the paint job looks horribly mediocre.

The others will be dick purchases if I let myself get too close to the computer late at night, after my decision-making ability has dulled. There were other good lewd figures, but the others didn't really grab me like these did.

Holy shit, kill yourself.

Do the Impractical Jokers figmas have prototypes?

Same here, I feel attracted to both Koume and Ranko despite not being into Idolstuff

Read the cards in the image. It's Cocoa and Chino

I want to order this with my dick.

yep

>Koume scale
>Sachiko getting her second scale
>still no mushroom scale

182 trio set when?

Not him, but I have worked in a Veterinary surgery before and thus have seen the insides of animals.

Shit's pretty gloss.

Eventually.

The shininess is fine.

Disgusting.

Here's mine.

will you?

>we are never getting a scale of best Banisher

For shame, user. Still cute though.

Funniest post in the thread, right here. It really adds to the humor that he's already posted it several times and thinks nobody has seen it or figured out his opinion on this wonfes yet.

>biribiri finally gets another scale
>it doesn't even look like her

What's wrong with closets, friends?

I thought that was supposed to be a grown up Taiga.

Is there a picture of the Sachiko one?

Nope. Probably why they put the frog design on the dress to make it more obvious.

Just the announcement.

1/7 by Alter of this pose.

Of course.

Can that daki fit on a regular king sized pillow?

I would for sure if they announced a fig of her friend from the same story.

What's with all the figures that don't even look like their characters?

I will look at her panties and no one can stop me.

Everyone knows that's Miku

Is anyone preordering the Jibril from No Game No Life

I didn't know that Miku had short hair or a tail.

They're realized a large portion of the market doesn't even give a shit about the characters and just wants lewd anime girls.

nope