imgur.com/a/7FO03
imgur.com/a/36JDn
i.imgur.com/HI33ikE.png
i.imgur.com/V7eDuVb.png
imgur.com/a/6jZod
imgur.com/a/DZnP9
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I would like to request Mai Natsume. Anything would be appreciated, though I would like to see her holding a miniature panda in the palm of her hand and petting it with her other hand while smiling and blushing.
Panda reference: i.imgur.com/jdl2KBx.png

Another idea is Mai in her bikini with her hands behind her head like this:
i.imgur.com/uHVtZxP.jpg

Requesting Chelsea, please!

I'd love to see her in casual clothes, with simple and cute shorts, and preferably no headphones. Though if you feel like drawing her in her general outfit without her headphones, that's fine also.

Or alternatively, her wearing gym clothes. Optionally she could be doing something sports related, like doing stretches, but simply being cute and sporty is fine, too.

Or anything cute while she's wearing only her shirt or some nice t-shirt, and underwear.

Anything else cute or cutelewd is also fine if you have something in your mind.

Please and thanks!

Hello to everyone on WWHD! If anyone has time, can somebody draw Cosmos from Fairy Tail?

Can be:

-With casual clothes
-Dressed as the Samurai class from 7th Dragon III, replacing the blue for green (i.imgur.com/iNnqSrq.jpg)
-Her with my SI (See drawfriends.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=60850 ?) doing something together.
-Joint request of outfit swap with Jolyne .
-Wearing a black dress with red high heels (with or without open-toe).
-Or anything cute/cutelewd

And thank you for your time.

Hello everyone!
I'd like to request Dolce wearing Marie's outfit from Splatoon.
Other ideas could be her as a bartender or looking relaxed and happy while the wind blows through her hair. Maybe licking some ice cream could work since it's been pretty hot recently
Nevertheless though I'd love anything with her. Hope you all have a lovely weekend.

Requesting Maka. If you'd like some suggestions:

• Anything cute with her wearing a nurse outift with thighhighs, maybe bending over to give the viewer an injection or asking the viewer why their heartrate is high?

• Anything cute/cool with her wearing her BRS themed outfit here: i.imgur.com/xURk6oM.png

• Anything cute with her wearing her evening dress with same hairstyle. Ref: i.imgur.com/fxoB9Wn.jpg

If these don't interest you please feel free to draw anything cute/cool of her that comes to mind. Much appreciated!

Requesting Erza please! Anything is fine, but no lewd please.

If you want something specific, I would like a POV image of Erza feeding the viewer a spoonful from a slice of cake.

Alternatively, I'd also would love to see a picture of her standing underneath an umbrella while it is raining.

Thanks to anyone that does this!

Humbly requesting mon amour, Mitsuru Kirijo.

If possible, I'd like to request your take on her playing Pokemon Go or congratulating the viewer/user on their promotion.

Of course, I'd be appreciative if she were drawn at all, thank you!

Requesting Kukaku Shiba in Mugino's bikini with tan lines.
Or anything is fine as long as she's smiling.
Have a nice weekend!

Requesting Fujibayashi Ryou, please, preferably in one of the following scenes:
•as a delicious milf cooking dinner. Think Akiko Minase from Kanon. I'm inclined to say please include the braid.
•"dressed" like Aigis while singing youtube.com/watch?v=mNU3aIJs88g or youtube.com/watch?v=79fzeNUqQbQ
•dressed like Rally Vincent from Gunsmith Cats imgur.com/a/At4BT while wielding the .44 AutoMag from the movie Sudden Impact
•dressed like Katori from Kantai Collection kancolle.wikia.com/wiki/Katori/Gallery preferably not wrecked
•freestyling like Ayumu Maihama, in pictured clothing imgur.com/sCiHDk6 that I don't have a color reference for. Let's just say black hoodie, yellow pants a la Kill Bill.
Lewd would be perfectly fine with any outfit request or if you wanted to abandon outfits completely, a 7 on the lewd scale would be welcomed.

Have a great week!

Requesting Natsume petting a small animal, like a cat or hamster, anything else is welcome!

Requesting Yukari dressed like a maid.
Or.
Wearing casual clothes, smiling and stroking her pregnant belly.

Posting for Pleinairanon

Requesting please!
Perhaps together with a Mimikyu wearing a Usagi san or Same san costume. Maybe staring at it with a puzzled expression as well, trying to discern it from the real ones. This is only just a suggestion though, so feel free to do something else if you'd like.

Additional ref: imgur.com/a/1gBpI

Thank you very much.

Hello everyone, I'd like to request my love Tamaki wearing her miko outfit while petting a Jolteon, and experiencing a bit of a bad hair day - similar to bed hair where some of the ends stick up slightly - as a result of static electricity, please!

Or a POV picture of her waking up in bed next to the viewer like in this picture: any cute sleepwear - or the lack thereof - is fair game, but please include a simple wedding band if the appropriate hand is showing! danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2258936

Additional refs here: imgur.com/a/gFaS5

As always anything else that's cute and not too lewd is greatly appreciated as well. Thanks for reading and let's enjoy a fun weekend~

Humbly requesting my husbando, Slaine Troyard, wearing a yukata and having fun at a summer festival. Maybe trying to scoop goldfish, lighting a sparkler or buying a mask. Yukata ref: i.imgur.com/mdVdg6K.jpg

Alternatively, him blushing and looking away while confusedly saying "user, why do you keep looking at me? I-is there something in my hair?"
You don't have to stick to these ideas, I'd just love to see him smiling. I hope you had a great weekend so far!

Requesting my husbanaya, Ruinanya, doing cute bananya things like watching TV, brushing his fur, or sleeping.
Thank you for considering.
Human form: my.mixtape.moe/pvenwb.jpg

Requesting Purple Heart summoning a Dogoo demon in Bayonetta style. Refs: my.mixtape.moe/cbgwwe.jpg

Or alternatively:
-Neptune surfing on a super energy-propelled mecha-shark. Kind of like this: my.mixtape.moe/uatxfn.jpg
-Enjoying a summer night rain
-Relaxing on a hammock at the beach or a peaceful place
-Neptune dressed as Elyse from Oretama. If possible, I would love that you made any of the manga covers replacing the chibi Kouta with my chibi SI and including a pudding anywhere. Refs: my.mixtape.moe/xpslux.jpg
SI ref: i.imgur.com/UpSmV6s.jpg

Neptune in normal form: my.mixtape.moe/tdrjbd.jpg

Of course anything cute or cutelewd is always warmly welcome.
Please and thank you so much!

Requesting Haruhi braiding her hair, using Tenkawa's uniform my.mixtape.moe/nopeco.jpg or with any other waifu's hairstyle. Although mostly anything non-lewd would be fine as well.

Rozalin wearing Claire Harvey's Hundred battle dress from Hundred (which can be altered to her dress' design), or in either Arnice's white outfit seen in my.mixtape.moe/sxjcap.png or Priere's cheerleader outfit with adequate bust to match my.mixtape.moe/mfevlc.jpg or the cheerleader outfit designed using her dress, please.

Requesting Amakusa Shino, please and thank you.
Optionally getting comfy wrapped in a blanket and eating ice cream out of a bowl, but anything else is fine too.

Requesting Stocking as a cute maid, please.

Hello everyone have a good sunday

Requesting anything cute of kyoko, everything is welcome.

But if you are looking for something more specific:
I just want to see her wearing a striped shirt
Here's some reference:
imgur.com/a/gWwAh

Thanks in advance.

And remember Anyone can draw!

Requesting Kiririn looking fabulous, while wearing dark-colored clothing, preferably either the same, or similar to the clothes Madison wears: (3D warning) imgur.com/a/LNDZa

Alternatively, I'd like to see her dressed as a Beauty trainer class, maybe with a Glameow, or another "beauty" pokemon. (I know the refs are horrible, there's nothing available.)
imgur.com/a/wjf8E

Anything else is always appreciated! Just no lewd, please. Have a great weekend!

Requesting Sakuya in a fancy dark blue or black cocktail dress drinking a glass of champagne at a nice restaurant. POV sharing a drink would be lovely. Faceless or self insert would be wonderful as well. Perfect and elegant as always.

Anything cute or cool is always lovely. A bit of cutelewd within reason is fine too.

Thanks if you consider and have a great week

Requesting Makoto wearing the Gallian uniform from Valkyria Chronicles.
imgur.com/a/PGgGr

Alternatively, requesting long haired Makoto, with her hair tied in a ponytail.

Or Makoto as a catgirl, taking a nap.

Though anything cute, even cutelewd, would be of course much appreciated.

Please and thank you.

Please use this for mimikyu thingy

Requesting my waifu in any of these individual swimsuit designs
imgur.com/a/9yHid

Alternatively cosplaying:
-Dizzy's new outfit: imgur.com/a/4SoIK
-Lie Mei's outfit from Thunderbolt Fantasy imgur.com/a/RUU35
-In Sabrina/Natsume's outfit from Gen 1
imgur.com/a/vXsbQ
-Inverse Origami's Astral Dress imgur.com/a/Qw4Yr

>Alternatively, requesting long haired Makoto, with her hair tied in a ponytail.

I hope you request this next weekend.

Requesting my dear Anna in a leotard similar to this image imgur.com/a/ex2aQ stretching

Or anything cutelewd is fine.

Thanks and have a nice weekend!

Requesting my lovely Inori waking up sleepy in the morning.

Alternative: Her wearing Gwyneveres or Priscilla's outfit imgur.com/a/TdXqv from Dark Souls

Anything else is fine too.

Good evening! I would like to see Masayoshi wearing garters. Like the sock garters you wear around your calves with shorts, but the ones for thigh-highs wouldn't be unappreciated either.

Requesting SI interaction like so( can be Birdy carrying me or the other way around) imgur.com/OmmieME
SI ref: imgur.com/a/OYu35
Birdy ref: imgur.com/a/cmY90#0

Or
Birdy asking for a barefoot massage, like so.
imgur.com/0xNtEm2

Or
Birdy dressed like Lenalee from D-gray man Hallow either doing a high kick, or any one of these poses, or a pose of your choosing.
Lenalee ref: imgur.com/a/De4r7
Pose ref: imgur.com/QARC1UR

Or
Birdy at her desk swamped with paperwork, receiving a small plushie of my SI and then being happy see ref.
i.imgur.com/pAEgMN5.png
SI ref: imgur.com/a/OYu35
Please and Thank you.

Reposting for Kakyoinbro
Requesting my dear husbando Kakyoin Noriaki. His birthday month starts today, so I'd like to request something birthday-related with him and my SI i.imgur.com/Va43rnV.png Any cute idea of them celebrating his birthday together would be great, be it user feeding him cake or asking him to blow candles or anything else you see fitting. If you're not interested in SI stuff, I'd also like to see him sitting on a throne as a King much like these pictures because he's a Leo. Accessories from Animage would be a nice touch, textless version at the link. Refs: imgur.com/a/pfCA3 Thank you if you consider drawing him, good luck and have a nice weekend!

Requesting my queen Akeno Himejima either
-In Tamaki Ako's player outfit imgur.com/a/LUb89
-As a Milf
-With sex hair.
-Holding the dragonslayer spear imgur.com/a/66GsD
Or anything else is fine

Requesting Shalltear Bloodfallen, please.
For something specific, I'd like to see her enjoying a cold popsicle on a hot day while seated in front of a fan.

Anything else is also fine.

Requesting Nozomi dressed like a maid, please! Alternatively, anything cute involving her would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Reposting for Jolynebro
It's Sunday so whatever you feel like drawing, I'll gladly accept it. Mimikyu, user giving Jolyne headpats or Jolyne giving user headpats, can't think of any more ideas at the moment but anything goes, good luck to everyone.
And also my request from previous threads
I have a variety of requests this weekend so hopefully something catches your eye.
First of all, here's a few general outfits I would like to see her in imgur.com/a/LeNwT
Considering it's Summer I thought it'd be a shame if I never requested her wearing any kind of swimsuit so here's a few designs I like, there's two 3DPD pics here, you've been warned imgur.com/a/dFNUl
I would love to see Jolyne either wearing Bayonetta's outfit or wearing a Jolynefied version of it, only thing I can think of is making it resemble Jolyne's outfit a bit imgur.com/a/OL5Ym
And considering one of her very distant relatives is a mafia boss, it'd be cool to see her as a yakuza, NSFW 3DPD warning imgur.com/a/Ecvpl
Last but not least, outfit swap with Cosmos from FT
POV/user interactions very much welcome with all of these requests, especially the swimsuit one. Things like building a sand castle, burrying user in the sand, walking along the shore, hiding from Dadtaro because he's a marine biologist or maybe even taking a selfie with user at the pool/beach.

Requesting my lovely bassist, Akiyama Mio.

I'd like to see her wearing/cosplaying in Reimu's outfit from the Touhouvania (Koumajou Densetsu) fangame.
Ref for the outfit : imgur.com/a/i4d75

Or for a second request,a Mio version of that KanColle glove fad with shipgirls opening one of their gloves to the viewer. She would be doing it with her fingerless elbow glove from the Don't Say Lazy concert outfit. Ref with examples of the fad itself, and for her glove : imgur.com/a/Ti6HZ

Anything else is fine as long as it's cute, or not too lewd. Thanks in advance and have a nice day !

Also posting this as anchor, if finish it in time.

Requesting Kneesocks in a fighting pose or swinging her scythes around.

or her performing a plunging attack while wearing Kirin armor (imgur.com/a/M8I3S)

Anything with Kneesocks and my SI would be nice. (i.imgur.com/FOGqQh8.png)

Anything else is fine, anything goes.

Requesting anything cute or cool of him.

Requesting Okoi either:

-Throwing me a kiss
-Lifting weights in gym clothes
-Looking at Potclean and not understanding what is he supposed to be
i.imgur.com/G87r8QC.jpg
-Cosplaying Christie Monteiro (Tekken)
imgur.com/gallery/1OaDk
-Kissing a Smoochum
i.imgur.com/90HeNZ0.png

Anything else is always appreciated.

Requesting my lovely Itoshiki-sensei! I'd like to see him:
-proposing
-ball dancing with my SI
-tying a noose
or anything else! Have a great weekend.

SI ref if interested: imgur.com/a/AF4s8

Requesting Risty in casual summer clothes or in a swimsuit.

Alternatively, her in Laura's outfit: imgur.com/a/yKOdh

Or her dressed like MvC Rogue: imgur.com/a/cBlJu

Hi there. Hope you have a great weekend.

I'll request my waifu Valerie:

Specific request(s):
-Her outfit, either: Red and orange without the sleeves, or Pink and brown without her leggings , wearing sandals, or Black and light blue without both sleeves and leggings (Sorry if I'm very specific).

Or something cute at your choice, but with her eyes like on the bottom left image.

No lewds, unless you ask me to do so.

Don't get so overworked and have a happy time.

Requesting Pyrrha Alexandra

with her right hair unbraided

in a kimono maid outfit

napping

combination of 2 or all 3

have a wonderful and productive weekend drawfriends and thanks~

Requesting Ionasal, please!

• It's my birthday next weekend (well, during the week after but whatever) but I won't be around to request, so could I get something birthday related this weekend please? SI reference is here if you want to do anything wit that: imgur.com/IuVZdxp

Alternatively, here's my usual requests:
◦ The "Are you my master?" scene from Fate/Stay Night with her and my SI
◦ Asleep together with SI (in bed, on the couch, or whatever. Going for cute with this one)
◦ As a Megaman Battle Network style NetNavi
◦ In her swimsuit by the pool as it's summer?
◦ With her hair in a braid (or two braids)

Oh, and as a bunch of people keep saying they'd draw her if they knew her personality more, I found this: youtu.be/Z4ExDRvBR-M
Don't bother watching it all the way through, it's WAY too long.

But as usual I'd be happy with anything, cute, romantic and/or lewd. Thanks!

Requesting my love Yuu happily taking a bite out of a life-sized gingerbread house, or cuddling with an adorable puffy Bunilla [Ref: imgur.com/XhBwdg6]. Anything else cute and/or cozy is also warmly welcome.
Thank you for considering and have a nice weekend everyone!

Requesting Rin with a Diet Coke.

Requesting Cave,
>Dressed as Red Riding Hood
>dancing in any style (optional wearing matching clothing)
>Cosplaying as anyone from DeathSmiles a.pomf.cat/dcqwet.jpg
>Dressed like Inori i.imgur.com/cyKriIS.jpg

As an alternative, her donning armor much like that of any fighter from a Cave shoot 'em up game (examples: DoDonPachi, Ketsui)

Requesting Sawyer wearing a small, strapless black dress, along with some nice high-heels (maybe some strapped kind, or high-heeled sandals, or even gladiator heels if you'd feel like it):
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=636237
Perhaps add a pair of detached sleeves or striped arm warmers as well.

Or instead of a dress, she could be wearing a really short kimono, showing off her legs: gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1846261

If not that, just drawing her making a yandere facial expression is fine:
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1308784 like this, for example

I can't draw, so if anyone feels like drawing a Mimikyu of her for me, I'd be very grateful

As always, I'm open for just about anything else cute, cutelewd or lewd, within reason, if you have an idea for something, just ask me. I love seeing her in pretty dresses and various cool and fashionable outfits.

Further references: i.imgur.com/jXIwLCY.png

Requesting Eureka dressed up as Franziska Von Karma, preferably doing any of the poses featured, but anything cute is lovely too.
More Eureka: imgur.com/a/jK9yw

Thanks for considering.

Shit nigga, that's fuckin kawaii

Requesting Rachnera Arachnera.

Her holding a Wimpod and trying to relax it or wearing a Comfey like a necklace with a Hawaiian outfit (i.e. the typical flowery button up shirt or even a coconut bikini if you want).

* Wimpod - cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/a/ad/Wimpod.png
* Comfey - cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/3/37/Comfey.png

Anything else with her would also be fine!

Thank you for considering her!

Thank you very much for fulfilling my request; this drawing is great. Mai looks very cute petting that miniature panda and the way the panda embarrassed is amusing. Nice choice for her dress as well. Have a great week.

By the way, do you have a site?

Requesting my dear Ion, POV of him sleeping or just as he wakes up would be cute, but anything is ok.

Also joint requesting him with , outfit swap, or maybe Mariya making Ion try on some of his cute nightgowns.Reminder that both are guys.

Requesting Inori brushing her teeth in the morning i.imgur.com/TlGMe5O.jpg

Wearing any of those TLR lingerie sets matching high heels would be nice too i.imgur.com/5vdZDsg.jpg
Or wearing her casual dress from the manga i.imgur.com/ZhSwGEJ.jpg

Anything else is fine too. Thank you.

Requesting Kawakami Mai giving a gift to the viewer while having a cute embarassed expression. Kinda like this: gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3057212

Please and thank you.

So we can go back to drawing regular deliveries now right?

The neck looks a bit too long. Cute drawing though.

Requesting Stocking.
Clothes refs: imgur.com/a/i4NGp/layout/horizontal#0

I'd like to see her as Rapunzel, complete with outrageously long hair.

Or lewd mode: Doing something like this pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=57445079 but with her stocking.

Hello! Good afternoon!

Requesting my lovely waifu Nano, please.

Any of the following would be nice
- Cosplaying Alisa from the Tekken series.
(ref: imgur.com/a/lkNTP)
- Asking user for a kiss, slightly embarassed but happy.
- Wearing a cute school exercise uniform (buruma).

Or if you want to use my SI
- Looking at the sunset inside a car, a date-like scene.
- At an arcade, either playing a rhythm game or a fighting game.
SI ref here if needed: imgur.com/OHaQYHt

Anything else cute, or cutelewd is completely fine too!

Thanks and I hope you have a great and wonderful weekend, please remember to have fun!

Requesting Sako drawn in this cute Nichijou chibi style:
imgur.com/a/0RFVQ

thanks if you consider

Hello, drawfriends! I'd like to request my lovely husbando, Izaya Orihara.

Anything would be great, but if possible, I'd like to see him with/riding/near the motorcycle in the linked reference: imgur.com/a/wUIHv

If that's too difficult, I'd like to see him wearing the jersey and hat of my favorite baseball team ( imgur.com/a/g36xx ), with his name on the back and his number as 24 (if the back is shown), cheering for the team.

I know the art style changed between the 2 seasons, but I'm not picky, either one is fine.

Thank you!

I'd like to make a request for Makise Kurisu. In light of recent landmark findings discrediting Meltzoff, I would like to see her cheering or with a triumphant expression, holding the latest print of a scientific journal or jumping up from her chair in front of a computer. Possibly furiously typing out congratulatory comments/scientific shitposts on the keyboard afterwards.

If you're looking for other ideas:

- Her going (」・ω・)」う! (/・ω・)/ にゃー! (」・ω・)」う! (/・ω・)/ にゃー! similar to imgur.com/a/fTZVS from Haiyore Nyaruko-san.

- Hugging user in a pose similar to:imgur.com/Jj7JqKUwith a wistful or bittersweet expression on her face.

- Her holding an umbrella under a rainy sky looking upwards at the clouds in thought while absentmindedly offering it to the viewer.

If you would like to draw something else, feel free. Chibi, cute, or lewd though I'd prefer lewd to be in character if possible. Something sad is fine too.

Requesting Hagoromo Gitsune wearing the swimsuit on the right of the ref while laying down on a towel at the beach under a beach umbrella sipping on a drink. Anything else is fine, too.

Requesting Weiss.
-in her timeskip outfit (the one in the middle)
-as an icy samurai
-as a Catmancer or Guardian class from Bravely Second. Here's some refs: imgur.com/a/7FO03
-anything of her in Akihiko Yoshida's (Bravely Default, Final Fantasy) style
-practicing her summoning
-tasteful lewds in an arctic setting
-anything of her in her snowpea outfit (the one in the smaller turnaround ref)
-in an alternate hairstyle
-singing (karaoke or anything else)
-as a NetNavi from Megaman

Anything else is appreciated too, thanks.

Requesting Crona wearing a flamboyant 80's-style shirt. Shirt examples/refs - imgur.com/a/36JDn

Alternately, requesting Crona trying to keep cool in the heat. Sitting in front of a fan, eating ice cream, something like that.

Anything non-lewd would also be fine. Thanks, enjoy your weekend.

Also, posting as an anchor for once they finish.

Requesting Hibiki sitting down and leaning up against user's side.

Hullo WWD

I'd like to request my Noir

Almost anything is fine, enjoy your weekend

>thread dead
Curses. Let me know if you still need Smash mains.

Nothing's wrong with your request dude don't worry. Just maybe get rid of some useless clutter for instance the entire first sentence. And the third, and fourth. Go back to the basics. That's just the way I do it though, keeping it simple.

So is she blonde or not?

I would like to request my beautiful waifu, Hikage, dressed as Green Heart from Hyperdimension Neptunia. Again, despite the outfit, nothing too lewd please.

I like both of Green Heart's designs in the series so I'll let the artist decide which one they want to do.
Green Heart ref A: i.imgur.com/HI33ikE.png
Green Heart ref B: i.imgur.com/V7eDuVb.png

Please, and very much thank you.

Requesting *Hyun-ae wearing bathing robe

Anything else cute or cutelewd is fine too

Requesting Hitagi in workout clothes or running shorts. Open to artist ideas as usual.

Shit, I fell asleep
>Reposting for Hagakureanon - May you stay happy and healthy, tall porcupine~

Its Hagakure's 29th birthday this Monday so I'd like to request my husband celebrating festively in some way.
Various other refs
- imgur.com/a/6jZod
- imgur.com/a/DZnP9

Whatever is fine though; I wouldn't mind anything at all so long as he's happy and safe!
Anyway, have a restful weekend~

Since someone else replied too, I'll chip in.
The only reason I don't consider her is, frankly, because I'm not good enough. She's pretty complicated to draw because Araki is hard, and it'd feel a little bit silly making her in a bit more of an abstract style.

Is there a Smash collage?

Once again, thank you everyone for your efforts.

But isn't that the idea of these threads? I love seeing my waifu in all your different styles.

>Smash collage
Ohh boy.

There's not, don't get excited! I just wanted two waifus for it, which I got.

Exactly what this user said, Araki's style is really intimidating. I've been looking for a chance to dip in a bit more time to work up something for her though.

Who are you drawing? 2 people?

:3

I too love seeing both mine and other waifus in other styles, but Araki's is really distinct and difficult, so it's quite daunting and a pretty huge departure. Especially considering I'm not particularly good.

No, just her, but more in Araki's style than my own since I don't think mine would be too fitting.

expect it by monday club

This is why SIs are important

Requesting Rukia. Thank you!

Dammit, I was one of the ones you asked, too. I couldn't reply in time.

Joint request never ever

You have no idea how hype I am for your collage. Ganbare user

because there is 2 yukari fags

Excitement!

Requesting my Wanko anything summer activity related is fine, cute or cutelewd is fine too!

Maybe I should just draw her with my waifu since she never had a join request.
No.

LEWD

Who is she?