youtu.be/ORjwNwmivHI

How has America fallen this low?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-GC5rAX0xHg
youtube.com/watch?v=rr_OofNE9XY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

t. Brainlet

He's a chink. What do you expect?

Stop posting this. It was clearly a stunt for the camera to go viral and reddit orchestrated

>tfw not intelligent enough to understand Rick and Morty

Rick and Morty meme sauce is to reddit as Popeye's chicken is to niggers.

Cringe was too strong with this one.

Use sage next time, newfag

Goddamn, I fucking hate cartoons

Imagine being wagecuck in fastfood and dealing with subhuman like this

he's like filthy frank minus the humor

>minus the humor
Hey, Reddit.

Even if it was a stunt he still had a temper tantrum in a McDonald's in one of the cringiest displays i have ever seen. Over a fucking discontinued McDonald's sauce bought up as a throw away joke on a cartoon show.

How did the fan base get so bad?

He was too inteligent to find joy in this filthy world

>minus the humor
you have to go back

As Eric said, you wouldn't understand.

The day of the rope is eminent...

youtube.com/watch?v=-GC5rAX0xHg

Floride in your water

>Look at the scared mother holding her child close near the end as the retard goes running out the door thinking he's the funniest man alive
>"Lol it was just a prank bro, see there's the camera!"

That mother and child just wanted to go in for a bite to eat and this motherfucker had to terrify them and possibly others for a meme. Fuck him and fuck Rick and Morty.

It's a faggot show. So the fanbase makes sense

yeah he's obviously joking

The fanbase started with the same people who liked Tim and Eric.

This isn't some teenager doing this, it's an adult man. What the hell is going on with this world?

it was a stunt, so no it wasn't a temper tantrum, it was a stunt, fake, acting, trolling, joking. taking the piss out of the people actually getting upset about it

Why do people care about that sauce? Whats the big deal?

its some jackass trying to be a funny jackass
but ended up looking like a tryhard retard

>McD's has promotional sauce for Mulan in 90s.
>rick and morty has two jokes in an episode around the idea that the sauce is the greatest things ever, then the end is capped off by rick saying it's his mission to get more
>McD's gets wind of this
>bring back sauce for one day
>fags camp out for up to two days for sauce
>most places either didn't have it or only had 20 packets
>some places did raffles fucking the people who waited over and some cooks stole them
>not nearly enough
>rage ensues

I enjoy the show and went to get some at 1230, but I'm not going to fucking wait for 12 hours for McD's sauce holy shit.
Those fucks have not shame.

That's really it.

Why the fuck am I hearing about shitzen sauce and rick and morty 50 times a day. What outrageous bullshit is happening now?

IM PICKLE RIIIIIICCCKKKK

Paddock was a hero.

>video in america
>not a single white person

jej

>I was pretending to be retarded the whole time! Epic troll xDDD!

unfiltered autism

>2 jokes
3. comedy comes in 3s and R&M follow that to a T

Americans are so cringe
youtube.com/watch?v=rr_OofNE9XY

le 56% and dropping

this too

The bleeting of a hundred asspies who cant get any sauce for their tendies.

People are lining up for a bit of sauce in a fast food restaurant?
I thought I had seen/imagined it all.

it's just a fag putting on a show, he sounds like hes in drama class

yeah, even though it was him just pretending it was still cringy as fuck. this is what reddit thinks is actually funny.

What a bunch of fucking mutts. Sickening.

that's a redditor

look into a mirror swede.

You Godless brutes deserve your pain

it's not worth your time watching people act irregularly, there are infinite ways to "be autistic"

Sup Forums elects a president
Reddit throws a fit at mcdonalds

lol remember when the ethnic retards from pol were reeeing on the hwndu camera. now you guys see how idiotic you looked

holy shit this country is less white than i thought.

That's not even cringeworthy, that's just sad. It's sad that somebody would do that just for attention. It's sad that somebody puts in effort into splerging out like an autistic retard for affirmation. It's sad that somebody feels the need to do that.

is this some kind of mcdonalds viral marketing campaign?

Lel. Mcdonalds Szheuan sauce is just Chick Fil A Polynesian sauce without the tomato paste.

Do you know where (in which state) this clip takes part in?

If anyone thinks this is real... you are the problem with Sup Forums
Sage.

quick rundown over here please

this looks more like a west coast plague

Popeyes is legit.

Churches and KFC are nigger chicken

>not a single white person in the restaurant, just a sea of mystery meat and a goblin woman and her spawn
America 2017

>when Leftists try to be funny

McDonald's gets free marketing from Rick and Morty decide to throw them a bone and resurrect a long discontinued sauce. They only make like one large batch of it decide to allow the public to try it. Probably expecting a few people would actually buy it only gives their stores a limited amount. Day comes and fucking thousands of people want the sauce most are Rick and Morty fans but some just liked the fucking sauce. Supplies are gone in minutes most are probably stolen by underpaid burger slaves to sell on eBay later. McDonalds realize that the demand is a lot higher then anyone thought and is now bringing it back for possibly good.

call me a newfag, i don't care. how do you tell if someone sages on half?

If Filthy Frank did this, half of the faggots on this board would think it was great. I hate this place.

Filthy Frank gets paid to be an imbecile; this guy does it for free.

The fact he RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE'd on the floor shows he's being an ironic Sup Forumsack making fun of all the rick and morty faggits.

>REEEE
Sup Forums user, confirming that the majority of burgers on Sup Forums are, in fact, non-white.

He must be from kekistan

California

cringey and not very funny, to be quite honest with you, family

the 90's called they want your 'hurrr i act like beavis' playalong back. not gonna click that self advertising shit once.

either your response is strangely worded or my neurons entangled, from what i gather, it's just another day in burgerland, subhuman scum screaming for more sauce, dull and dense, please kill them all

heh

wtf. I hate rick and morty now

Does anyone else think every rick and morty post on this site is fucking viral marketing?

>those chimneys in the background

Just what are Maccy Ds up to?

the fuck is sage

>the eternal leaf

so you like it...

its just some factory behind it.

reddit

>OMG DID YOU LIKE SEE THAT CRAZY GUY HE'S LIKE SO CRAZY AND RANDOM REEEE REEEEEE

Type the word "sage" in the options field on your post if you don't want to bump the thread, but still want to post in it (i.e. responding to stupid shit without giving it attention and bumping it back onto the first page of the board).

You goddamned newfag.

By appealing to sophists.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Szechuan Sauce. The taste is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical spices most of the flavors will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his taste buds - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Guy Fieri , for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these tastes, to realize that they're not just delicious- they say something deep about FLAVORTOWN. As a consequence people who dislike Szechuan sauce truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the flavors in Rick's existencial catchphrase "I feel like I'm taking a bit of the Mona Lisa right now," which itself is a cryptic reference to Gordon Ramsay's epic Roasting In Hell's Kitchen. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as McDonald's genius unfolds itself on their trays. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a Szechuan sauce tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

just a dumb joke

I've never seen that much autism concentrated in one place

Is this, dare I say it, Szechuan Sauce?