Is it just me or do black people hate white people now more than ever?

Is it just me or do black people hate white people now more than ever?

Black people have always hated white people. Everyone talks about how racists whites are, but black people define their culture by hating whites. If you act 'white' you're to be criticized as a house nigger or uncle tom. Acting white usually means doing well in school or not having been to jail

They're just jelly.

Why shouldn't they? Whites have given every reason to be hated and its not just by blacks. Most minority groups as well as whites themselves hate white people.

Black people have always hated white people

The problem is that we've given them enough freedom to express it

It's not just you. They hated us with a passion already. But now they have an organized excuse to hate us openly and without reservation.

Blacks are already susceptible to mass hysteria and similar social superstitions. Give them something to rally around, something to feel offended about, and you'll never hear the end of it. If a black woman thinks you've slighted her, she WILL find a way to get at you. If 10 black women think you've slighted them, they WILL find a way to hurt you. If all black people feel slighted, harmed, or offended in any way, they will collectively make your life unlivable.

>move to majority white country because you hate white people

makes sense.

They're very much slaves to herd mentality. Blacks have never been able to think for themselves. It's why they all vote the same, listen to the same music, and are indistinguishable from one another regardless of where in the US you find them.

So the order of the day is to scream about discrimination that does not exist and they fall in line. Soon they will be back to demanding, in droves, more money from the government and less prison time for their criminals. No word on any form of personal responsibility yet.

Media-driven bullshit. I like how racism is totally legit against white people but any other race is racist.

If they want to hate us, fine. But we’ll always be here because just like the NFL boycott has demonstrated we are the largest and most organized.

Certainly higher than any time in recent memory.
It's tied in with identity politics (a tendency for people of a particular religion, race, social background, etc., to form exclusive political alliances, moving away from traditional broad-based party politics.)
Once was a time you had a political disagreement with another and it was just that: a disagreement of perspective, emphasis, remedy, etc. Now, if you disagree - then you're disagreeing with "who a person is" and that means they must not consider you fully formed, or fully human, or as developed as you. Thus, you must be destroyed.

Most MSM is a gateway to this underlying concept.

Black people have no problem with White people. Niggers on the other hand will always be Jealous As Cain and Sub Human towards White People. Blacks are the Nephilim children left behind by the Sky Gods but they aren't like the rest of us. They are cursed by divinity because the Sky Gods went against the orders of the Elders and created a different people. Blacks will always be outsiders. Even when they are on the inside because they were made different from Caucasoids against the Alien Lords will. That is what I believe they are the Cain Outkasts because they were possibly bad and different or not as intelligent as the rest yet want the same level. Things are supposed to be earned and not just given. That is the worst thing any society could and has done to themselves all these Commie plants and movements that destroy economies so everyone but a select true few can be poor. Those Libshit Kike Commies like Paddock are truly a stain against white people and none of them are white people.

It's just you.

The race riots in the 60s and 70s were way worse.

They’re just more vocal about it

white people hate black people more then ever thats for sure

Blacks hate themselves too. Their opinions are irrelevant.

i hate black people for ruining my chance of a normal life in a white cuntry ;(

>BMWF movie
>hhhhhuuurrr fucking juuuiice
Fuck off

If a white woman like a certain black man, then maybe he was charismatic/confident/alpha enough to tear open and destroy her pussy?

Duck off with
>le jews
Shit

Admit it. You want the daddy gov to interfere with natural selection.

Hold on a minute
>be white woman
>only has limited choices in her village
>outgoing black male who happens to have intelligent iq
>or retarded white male who is still breast fed by his mommy, and is shy and quiet as fuck

C'mon you Nat soc retards. In a primitive world, which does the white woman choose?

I thought so. You are against natural Selection. You're literally social commies for beta men to get pussy rather than Chad (black or white) not to
Nat soc is anti chad. It's just virgin boi

The Jew-controlled US government is responsible for practically every problem in the modern world.

Supporting the USA on any level is cucked as can be.

Your niggers are smart enough to see through the charade, at least.

>Whites have given every reason to be hated and its not just by blacks
move back to Canada, honorary leaf pussy

Whites have given non-whites everything, period. Their every waking moment depends on things that white people built.

nice b8 m8 i appresh8

>outgoing black male who happens to have intelligent iq
lol

They have been conditioned and brain programmed to blames white people pretty much for everything that Kikes have done to them. They are the ones who ADOPTED Africans traditions of SLAVERY AND SLAVE TRADE! Still doesn't make it right but they basically illegiall brought them to the USA for PROFIT because KIKES example like Paddock don't care who they fuck over to get up higher to places. They are back stabbers and thieves and liars and murderers and shit starters and Double Sided Masonic War Mongers like the Bush family and others Elitists who are their friends. Slave traders of Roman times, Trans Atlantic, Crimea, Slavs = Slaves. Kike finger and foot prints every where. They are the ones in the DNC left that do it here in the USA under political cover and facilities. They are not WESTERN IN VALUE AND THEY SHOULD BE ERADICATED!

literally thanks obama

Envy.

Difference between a nigger and black person is the nigger kills your kid. The black people comprise the jury that let him off

>blacks vote 95% the same
>asians vote 95% the same
>hispanics vote 95% the same
>islanders, natives, neglibles vote 90% the same
>the party they vote for is the one to promise them government-funded gibs
>only whites are the ones to vote about 50-50 split

What the fuck happened?

>intelligent iq

This poster is black

>act identical to one another
>wonder why whites treat them uniformly like shit

White people like me have been educating them because they still are my brothers and sisters. Doesn't mean I want to be with a Black woman but I want them and everyone to be happy too.

Hitler did no wrong and was pro black! 8)

Now that the White House is no longer occupied by niggers, they feel like they're being oppressed by whitey.

you cant blame whites every fucking time. blacks have had a long time as a race to get their shit together same with fucking wetbacks and other illegas that blame whitey because they just want a handout all this temper tantrum bs isnt going to help them in the long run because sooner or later whiteys gonna really get tired of this middle school bs

>American """white"""

that includes a laundry list of ethnicities
take that into consideration

You're all right leaf.

stfu poland the nigger of europe

awww...black people are upset
what's the problem this week?

Niggers have given every reason to be hated and not just by Whites. Most minority goups as well as nigs themselves hate niggers.
This is much more accurate you piece of shit.

g-guys I thought hockey was safe from this

Niggity noggity

Whites are being outbred.

Blame Kikes for lying about the Slaver History and blaming White people who built towns and cities BLACKS HAD ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH! THEN THEY JUST SHOW UP FOR GIBS AND GOBS. TO PLACES THEY NEVER PAIDED ONCE INTO BUT SHOW UP TO TAKE OUT OF. PLACES LIKE DETROIT. WHERE THE WHITES CARED FOR WHAT THEY EARNED AND HAVE AND BUILT AND THE BLACKS DIDN'T AND DESTROYED AND FESTERED! PLACES LIKE OVER TAXED AND ELITIST GLOBALIST SELL OUT DEMOCRATIC DETROIT!

That is just the social demographic level. That doesn't even include all the rape robbery murder and crime and when you bring in or force in black people. That unfortunately is what you're bringing in a lot of times. Sub humans basically. They don't go to jail or prison because they are innocent! ONLY CRAZY LEFTIST ANTI WHITE NIGGER LOVERS AND PSYCHOS PREACH THAT SHIT!

>HOL' UP HOL' UP HOL' UP
No wonder nobody likes blacks, even though this is probably a kike larping as a nog. Don't forget D&C, even though nogs do have to go back, they need to be weaponized against kikes first. All that inherent violence and frustration can be a valuable tool. When random hood nogs are shooting up synagogues, that'll be a good sign.

Can we have a prayer my brother because if it gets to that I may have to go full Jesus Mohammad Jihad 1488 with some brothers on some KIKE Paddocks! It would be worth it. We would be free.

I blame social media. Nogs will always be nogs but back then they were not in all the news channels 24/7, and back then whites didn't virtue signal as hard because they didn't get that dopamine rush from all those faceberg likes. Now the nogs have an entire class of virtue signalling whites and that just encourages them more, back then they just had dumb feminists and jew lawyers.

If I saw brothers killing kikes in the streets I'd start filming with my phone. 8)

ALL IS IN ORDER AND WORKING AS INTENDED!

fuck off canadian

a perfect example

I think every nice black family should have American Kike Slaves for a 1000 years time. It will be just like Egyptian times except the blacks will be the slave owners of the kikes this time. We will kill off most the Kikes and have a supply of kikes just big enough for one Kike per Black house hold. After the 1000 years the rest of the Kikes will be put to death to rid the planet of their fowl brethren and kind. Then the whites and blacks and the world will know true peace.

You Have Been Given Your Mission!

>Media-driven bullshit
LBJ, Saul Alinsky...

When you're indoctrinated from birth to see whites as your enemy, you tend to hate them passionately. Same goes with women and men.