Man caught raping baby in Chic-fil-A bathroom

What's the appropriate punishment?

foxnews.com/us/2017/10/08/chick-fil-bathroom-used-in-sexual-assault-2-year-old-police-say.html

incentive prize

No Chick-Fil-A sandwiches for life

Sick fuck.

Honorary Arab status

No no Joseph, don't fuck the baby. Joseph Smith, don't fuck the baby.

Fake news.

And if it weren't this is a drug problem. Stop drugs.

Hanging.

If there is absolute proof, should be death.

nope it's real, he worked for a daycare, drugs aren't the problem in this case

first day:
tongue cut out
second day:
fingers chopped off
third day:
toes chopped off
fourth day:
nose cut off
fifth day:
ears cut off
sixth day:
hair burned off
seventh day: flayed alive and thrown to crocodiles in the zoo

Why do white people love raping kids?

That really isn't that bad son.
They should just dig up old tortures like The Boats.

>What's the appropriate punishment?
Being named Swedish king.

>be white
>kill kids in school
>touch kids at chirch
>rape babies at chic fil a

what about his dick getting chopped off?

d1gits confirmed niggers are just as bad as whitey

It was you.

toddler would be more accurate than a baby

Burning on a stake would be a good punishment.
also

I think the more pressing issue is the people in the comments section who have blatantly not read anything except the headline. Fuckers should be water tortured and then shot.

it's also blacks and ""asians"" doing it

In Afghanistan they even have dancing boys for the more wealthy warlords who are dressed up in cute little outfits and are actually used for sex.

Anyone else think something is missing from the story? The motorized wheelchair and stun gun mentioned so briefly in the article adds an odd wrinkle to it.

medical experimentation

yeah wtf they are hiding something

BOIL IN OIL!

I think he used the wheelchair to appear nonthreatening to other people

cut off his dick
make him eat his dick
let his bloody wound get majorly infected
give him a noose to end it

Always thought this was a good idea. Fuck testing stuff on rabbits or dogs. Test it on child molesters instead.

Drawn and quartered, scaphism, or straight into general population, no protective housing.

Why is it always white men raping kids?

chuck him into one of those shredders that can eat cars

We actually care about kids enough to rape them

We need a literal white genocide.

Assuming it's proven beyond a reasonable doubt. Extreme torture

This.

>2015

try again

The only example you have is an unstable nation. No stable does this

a teen isn't a kid, but yeah spics are known for kiddie fiddling

fucking white males smdh

>A-age is a social construct!

you living in a white world. you always have always will.

keep typing the white mans language, on that white mans computer, sitting in compfy white mans designed chair, housed in an a safe white engineered home, brought to you by white mans scientific oil discoveries.
All delivered via evil white mans car, truck, train, plane, and satellites........

Lip plates and bongos? is that what you got?

Just execute me instead.

How about waterboarding him throughout the night inbetween?

yes yes we get it. white men commit crimes too. fuck off kike.

>Click here
Life punishment of daily torture.

Shut the fuck up pedo white fuck

this thread is about punishing child molesters, you can make your own black gang thread

Did someone strike a nerve? We get niggers kill people. What I want to know is why white men fiddle diddle kids so much.

>Test drugs on rapist
>Eventually one drug turns him into a superhuman, and he breaks out of prison and starts raping women in the streets of Manhattan.

How will Spider-Man save the day?

This.

This almost makes you wonder if being a pedophile is actually due to mental illness because I just can't fathom someone in their right mind doing something like this.

It's fucking horrible.

Interesting opinion. I think that's a pretty expensive and cumbersome disguise.

slow, painful death.

Pedophilia IS considered a mental illness by literally every medical institution in the civilized world, the fuck you're talking about?

Just shoot him in the head and be done with it.

>hurr durr
>b-blacks and Asians do it t-too guys!

>whiteboykilled.webm
I see 2 chinese in china

yeah it's a part of afghan culture even when it wasn't "unstable". muslims do the same thing here.

and you don't even want to know the things they do in africa.

That kid's lucky it wasn't a nigger who found them. The nigger would have just left.

The media loves reporting it only when it's a white male doing it.

necklacing

>The common "BLUK POWA" poster

hang him up th balls as training dummy for didu pitbulls?

I'd like to hear more of the witness's testimony. It doesn't sound like he actually saw anything and the guy in the stall flipped out after being loudly accused by this do-gooder. He was a child care worker, I'm suspicious the guy was changing the baby and the witness freaked out on him and accused him of rape. The wheel chair and stun gun were mentioned so briefly in the article, makes me think something is wrong with the witness's story.

Slow castration with no anaesthetic or painkillers, followed by inmates having a 48 hr rape-athon session with his nonce ass. Then apply chili sauce to his wrecked anus and make him watch rape victim interviews as he sons his noncey little heart out. Throw him in solitary confinement for 365 days straight and finally bring him to execution via electrocution (after several 'failed' attempts of course) then leave his corpse out in the nevada desert.

That's not true, either. There are news articles every once in a while about non-whites doing it but majority of the time it's white men and in a gruesome act on how they did it.

Bojangles is better

Every day I hate whites a little more, filthy evil animals. It's in your blood to be this way

western countries have dedicated missions revolving around catching pedos. in the 3rd world it goes ignored and swept under the rug, that is if it isn't an encouraged as part of the culture itself.

Imprisonment for about 15 years, mandatory psychotherapy, and probably chemical castration too.

he shall get raped to death by a horse
>eye for an eye

>chemical castration

Why no rusty cheese grater castration, desu?

Remove The BONE

BUT HE'S WHITE WTF FAKE NEWS WHITE PEOPLE ARE PERFecT

>No tearing his nails out or peeling off his skin
>No locking him a room with those flesh infesting fleas
>No infecting him with ebola
Come on user, you can do better than that.

motherfucker looks like he just crawled out of a hole in Ireland

>2yo
>baby
C'mon, at 30-32 months she ain't a baby no more and is ready for dicking. Most fun place I've fucked my daughters has been on public bathroom changing tables. Its great.

Raped to death by horse.

I like it. Didn't some dude actually do that? Like he was into bestiality and he video taped himself getting fucked by a horse and it went straight through him?

Yet you don't realize your own people in your home countries are raping infants and lighting each other on fire. But you see a few white people who are bad eggs and gee it's all whites or somehow a majority.

What you inferior shitskins will never understand is that any bad whites are a minority among whites. We are mostly good with some bad. You're mostly bad with some good. Now which is better?

Because that would benefit nobody.

>pedo escapes to korea
>new life as engrish teacher
>gooks don't suspect a thing!

Why is it always white people, pol?

of course it would be a white person

Was the baby Republican?

Unfortunately horses are premature ejaculators.
The suffering will be over too soon. We need some kind of robotic horse with a spiked dildo that can pound away for hours.

>white """""people""

I have bojangles sausage gravy recipe. The secret ingredient is red pepper flake.

Fuck you

THIS
FUCK AM*RICUNTS
FUCK TR*MP
FUCK WH*TE PEOPLE