Watch this webm

Watch this webm.

Now watch it again and look CLOSELY

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2130244/Killer-swan-attacks-caretaker-Anthony-Hensley-kayak-Death-ruled-drowning.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

triggered by a blakc guy and his white's gf ?

Swans are pretty aggressive creatures.
also sage

Thats a big bird

UK has the best birds

What the fuck does she think she's playing at? Take your dog and fuck off before one of the animals gets hurt.

now I want to fuck a swan

>Brit
>Recommends running away

She stood up to the bird (which is an animal by the way, a being who is BELOW you) and it fucked off. Apparently 1 woman is braver than the entire country of """Great""" Br*tain. Absolutely shameful.

It is, i'd walk around it. That's a dumb lady.

The coalburner is picking her nose?

idk she dresses like shit and she looks 50 yrs old

BIMBO SLUT TAKES BLACK COCK WHILE WATCHING A SWAN BATTLE A DOG

I hate women so much. Proof there is no god. A kind benevolent creator wouldn't punish us like this.

I want to see the swan in front of black guy.

The fuck is wrong with dogs neck

>old female friend brags about being 19 dating 39 year old black guy
>fast forward 5 years
>single mother, half black baby, herpes, was an abusive relationship the entire time

Almost like Sup Forums is always right.

Coalburner in the back

You shouldn't have to watch that twice to notice the nigger and his coalburner.

A kind benevolent creator gives you the tools to identify and fight through evil. Walk a mile of shit and carry your cross; wives are forged.

Quit whining and man up you fucking pussy.

So easy to see that this is Europe.

Dumb charcoal nigger in the back with a white whore, refugee children in the front.

for you

Why does that stupid bitch insist on pulling those two animals together?

Enjoy the tower for harming the queens pets.

What, the weird cultists looking fellows in the back?

Not politics.

Wouldn't it be a shame if someone were to report this thread? :^)

Good point.

I spy
A coal burner eating boogers.

laughing as she almost gets her dogs eyes pecked out

>the eternal kraut

>Not politics.
>Wouldn't it be a shame if someone were to report this thread? :^)

It's politics but not the noble kind, nazi.

You have the best Squirrels.

Why the fuck was she just standing there in front of it? The dog had the right idea trying to get away and she kept dragging it back. Is she fucking retarded?

How does this video affect you in any way??

>BMWF movie
>hhhhhuuurrr fucking juuuiice
Fuck off

If a white woman like a certain black man, then maybe he was charismatic/confident/alpha enough to tear open and destroy her pussy?

Duck off with
>le jews
Shit

Admit it. You want the daddy gov to interfere with natural selection.

Hold on a minute
>be white woman
>only has limited choices in her village
>outgoing black male who happens to have intelligent iq
>or retarded white male who is still breast fed by his mommy, and is shy and quiet as fuck

C'mon you Nat soc retards. In a primitive world, which does the white woman choose?

I thought so. You are against natural Selection. You're literally social commies for beta men to get pussy rather than Chad (black or white) not to
Nat sic is anti chad. It's just virgin boi

I don't really care anymore. When I was in the military, one of the guys I lived with was black and had a white gf and seeing what it entails made me realize coalburners are legitimately crazy. They fought like cats and dogs, she threatened to kill herself, she bumped him off to hang out with friends, cheated on him once, etc. We should thank black dudes for sorting out the trash for us.

cocksucking, motherfucking, niggerloving slut bitch cunt.

This. If you want to stand up to the bird do so without putting your dog in harm's way.

What a fucking cunt.

>being this autistic
Back to r/The_Cuckold for you faggot

my swedish eyes litterally spotted it the first second

she didnt stand up to it
she was trying to get her dog to bite it or scare it
if she was standing up to it, she wouldve fucking done something before it smacked its wing on the dogs head
fucking nigger

Not every thread can fit into the perfect "politics" category.

There's a dumb fucking woman with no sense for identifying when she's in danger. Then you have the silly woman in the foreground who is torturing her dog.

underrated

Good bants m8

T. Anti british cuckold amerifat on proxy

[INCEST]

Holy shit I want 10 of those right now.

He actually flew pretty well

>Woman gets in the swans face.
>Tries to make her dog fight it.
>Dog just wants to leave in peace.
>Woman isn't haven't any of that and pulls the dog towards the swan.
>Dog gets one in the nose from the swan.
>Woman laughs and talks some more shit to the swan.
>Swan walks away.

Jesus, you don't even have to be human anymore to get beaten up over a woman's mouth.

>She stood up to the bird (which is an animal by the way, a being who is BELOW you) and it fucked off. Apparently 1 woman is braver than the entire country of """Great""" Br*tain. Absolutely shameful.

If it was just her, she could have put herself at risk of being bitten by attacking the swan herself. It's terrible that she dragged her dog into the confrontation. The swan was obviously not scared of the dog and the dog almost got badly injured. Swans are not predators so it wouldn't have chased them very far if they had run away.

If I were attacking a swan, I wouldn't want to do it without a long club of some kind. They are nasty to deal with, and are VERY different animals from your average goose. Swans may not come "battle equipped" with a sharp fangs or a strong jaw like the dog, but their bite can draw blood and they are heavy animals with strong wings. In the wrong circumstances, they have actually killed people before.
>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2130244/Killer-swan-attacks-caretaker-Anthony-Hensley-kayak-Death-ruled-drowning.html

YOU MOTHER FUCKER

Women are niggers of gender.

.THATS A BIG FUCKING DUCK.