House burning down: youtu.be/L7cBcfY_iLA

Another video in HD: youtu.be/9yh22qunlB0

Major Incident: broadcastify.com/listen/feed/20854/web

CalFire Dispatch: broadcastify.com/listen/feed/14279/web

Previous Bread

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AnaheimFire/status/917441221949194240
fire.ca.gov/current_incidents
nrlmry.navy.mil/sat-bin/display10.cgi?SIZE=thumb&PHOT=yes&AREA=pacific/eastern/north_calif&PROD=vis&TYPE=ssmi&NAV=epac_westcoast&DISPLAY=Latest&CGI=epac_westcoast.cgi&CURRENT=20171009.1731.goes15.vis.x.north_calif.x.jpg
twitter.com/search?q=California fire&ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^news|twgr^search
twitter.com/CALFIRE_PIO
twitter.com/CHP_Napa
twitter.com/CHPSantaRosa
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Rohnert Park's evacuation zones are section H and section G.

thoughts?

twitter.com/AnaheimFire/status/917441221949194240

Perhaps another fire happening down south here in Anaheim. I can see the smoke from my room, just started up around 20-30 minutes ago.

Why isnt trump here to help out already? Worst president ever

Too busy helping Puerto Rico, poorly at that when you ask the left.

I live here and I hope he let's us burn

If the fire hits Roseland I know god exist.

IMPEACH

Theres so much fucking smoke i cant even go outside

>i should stand next to burning house which is full off ammunition

why not

BLUMBPF

Literally better coverage than local stations and news. Where were you when Sup Forums btfo of msm?

dafuq did I just watch?

Two fires essentially starting at once.

>Be Californian
>Catch HIV and die in wildfire
>Illegals use your SSN and max out credit cards
>Your family has to use their savings to pay legal fees because they've taken ownership of your debt
>You're buried in the backyard in a shallow grave that floats away during a moderate storm

California

In Sonoma now
This is prime real estate that people have been unwilling to move off of because they got the property when it was affordable to live here
Also possible insurance scam with Sonoma developmental center (Sonoma State hospital)
The last week has been very dry, which isn't uncommon. However last night there were gale force winds and several trees got knocked over in my neighborhood (don't know how far weather control tech has evolved but...)
There was a downed power line before we lost power.
I heard sirens first round midnight and got a call from a neighbor around 3 asking if I was evacuating.
Nope, I had been laying in a trance in bed, unable to sleep.
Around 4:30 am the power cut out and I drove into the town of Sonoma from where I had been staying in Glen Ellen. LTE worked until then. Power was on in Sonoma. More on sdc later. Basically it's a State hospital that once took care of the fubar en masse. Now they serve some 10 clients. You could easily put a college on the campus.

Awesome, now Californians can burn in the hell they so love, literally and figuratively

Totally by chance and it's more like five fires that merged.
>tfw Antifa burns their supporters alive
>tfw Right Wing Safety Squads are only thing protecting the County

For anyone that doesn't know, the 241 is close to a large housing community which marks the beginning of Anaheim.

Also I just saw a helicopter from the Fire Department dive down into an area that has a reservoir to pick up water. Its lit

looks like someone shot that shit from somewhere; like a napalm attack

>Where were you when Sup Forums btfo of msm
Running from the fire and listening to the MSM radio looking to be directed.
I speed baked it. I really wanted to add the mandatory evac zones, but then I thought the old bread would have been kicked before I could.

Fuck you faggots. Get burnt!

>Totally by chance and it's more like five fires that merged.
All of that, yes.

>legalize poz loads
>Get turned into modern sodom and Gomorrah

Large drifting 'ember' with the wind. Mildly time-lapsed.

Any news on any containment at all? I finally got an alert on my phone. Down in san rafael right now. Petaluma is home, though.

pure coincidence, nothing to see here

Enhance
This is me
Should I bug out?

whats your specific location?

0% contained

0% contained, at least as of 1 hour ago

fire.ca.gov/current_incidents

Posted in the other thread, but if you are in the north bay you need to wear a mask that filters wood particulates. You can get them at any hardware store. If you can't get a mask, dampen a cloth t-shirt or rag and press it as tight as you can against your mouth and nose while still being able to breathe. It'll work in a pinch.

Also I've been running between Santa Rosa and Ukiah all day helping taxi injured people around. Reporting in from Ukiah, the wind shifted and the smoke is going northwest out Hwy 20 towards Fort Bragg, but the fire is still 0% contained. You can't get north to Willits on the 101, or east to Clear Lake. Hopland has the best air quality right now.

>MFW live in modern day Gamorah

0 as of right now. About 28,000 acres burned so far just across 4-5 active fires. 20K for Napa alone.

>MFW Sacramento

Sonoma, CA

>mfw it's a holiday for most federal agencies so all of these firefighter licenses won't be approved until later this week

Revelations bitches

You should pack, right now. When you get evacuated you'll have no time to gather things.

So everyone's aware, there are not enough firefighting resources for the amount of fires that exist. They are moving air support from some fires to others and there are still three planes grounded in Ukiah right now unable to go help. Calistoga fire and the Napa Valley fires are currently the top priority but they will be spread at least until early afternoon before any containment happens.

Shit, I didn't even think about that.

nrlmry.navy.mil/sat-bin/display10.cgi?SIZE=thumb&PHOT=yes&AREA=pacific/eastern/north_calif&PROD=vis&TYPE=ssmi&NAV=epac_westcoast&DISPLAY=Latest&CGI=epac_westcoast.cgi&CURRENT=20171009.1731.goes15.vis.x.north_calif.x.jpg

I'm still in Santa Rosa, but close to evac zone.

You should have been ready to go and expecting to come back to nothing hours ago... I'm astonished I'm still here

A Sonoma user bugged the fuck out after checking the wind forecast. Bail m80.

i hope the whole state burns to the fucking ground

Previous OP here. Nice work. Thanks.

helping is pretty strong language to use lol

Petalumafag here. For all you niggers saying "burn", norcal tends to vote conservative. Not everyone here is a wine & cheese poofsta.

They're not here. They're in Sacramento and East Bay. Affluent areas are burned down.

That was a great thread; thank you.

NorCal doesnt deserve this though

what up my nigger i'm in Petaluma too

All my neighbors voted red this year. Petaluma is comfy, hope it survives. A lot of evacuation centers are there so I hope itll be ok.

>twitter.com/search?q=California fire&ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^news|twgr^search

The California Fire even started its own Twitter page to let its victims entertain the rest of the states.

I'm willing to sacrifice norcal if socal goes with them

I rushed, I just baked a proper bread with all the important info. Notepad highlighted and waiting.

So can we cash in our old rwss memes?

GTFO. Go to P-town.

Can't argue with that

Is this why there's no air support?

Thanks, I added it to the bake a little while ago

See

omg someone ban fire.

Californians thinking they're more important as usual.

s t a y
a
f
e

It's part of it. A major communications relay was knocked out in Mendocino County very early into the Potter Valley fire as well, and there is an administrative issue at the state level.

Also, the local FDs are well equipped but understaffed and undertrained. My father is the fire chief for a volunteer department out in Mendocino, he's been getting conflicting orders all morning, first from the Napa field office now from Sacramento. Also a lot of people were out of state or on vacation due to the long weekend.

I packed a small bag. Now I'm fixing my bike up. It has a flat. Suck it gas guzzlers. I heard from a friend no gas station has gas.

I'm willing to accept fiery death if SoCal comes with me.

The hot wind blowing
Jagged lines across the sand
The crumbling buildings
In our minds are all that stand

Just like the buffalo
Blindly following the herd
We try to justify
All the things that have occurred

>FUCK DRUMPF!
>DRUMPF HELP!

LITERALLY HELL ON EARTH

GOD'S WRATH HAS COME

Status on Sonoma? Came back from Petaluma but this shit ain't lookin too good. Heard it's comin this way?

Any word on whether this is arson, or is it too soon to tell?

Important Twitter Accounts:

twitter.com/CALFIRE_PIO

twitter.com/CHP_Napa

twitter.com/CHPSantaRosa

Motive of the shooter is still unkown, ISIS already claiming responsibility.

see Seems pretty clear cut

Last thread someone posted a satellite view gif of thee fires starting, and interestingly enough a bunch of fires in different locations all started at the same time.

Funny enough, he posted that BEFORE he knew about the fires getting bad. That's some cherry chick bullshit.

>state full of environmentalists
>gets the worst natural disasters once a week

Yes, but they likely would prioritize some air drops. Although there isn't shit they can do so maybe it's not worth it.

This really was the perfect storm for a raging inferno.

Too soon, but I've heard there 80+mph winds last night (can't confirm). All I know is it was very windy and terrible timing for a fire. Could have been a downed power line.

>Any word on whether this is arson, or is it too soon to tell?

Current reports state arson as the cause and this man as the suspect, domestic terrorist Samuel Hydenstrum.

Thats the one, thanks user.

Napa was top priority last I checked about 20 mins ago, but who knows.

Sam sure does get around.
No problem leafbro.

While it looks like arson, this really could be just a result of the long dry spell and the high winds last night.

But...that shouldn't stop us from making fake images about Antifa claiming responsibility for the fires. A lot of rich people got hit after all.

nak kek is keeping socal for the main event

Huge parts of California are rural. It's not all city folk

I'm sitting at home, eastside Petaluma, Ely Blvd, monitoring AM 1440 on the radio. Everything is fine for us, though no school for the kids, so they're bouncing off the damn walls.

Honestly if it wasn't for the smell of smoke, it looks like your average smoggy day in L.A.

house on fire in california, send help to california.

>But...that shouldn't stop us from making fake images about Antifa claiming responsibility for the fires
>tfw AntiFa actually did do it, and our propaganda gets BTFO by real life

HE CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

>There's a fire
>Don't know where my house is
>Help it
>Help us
>We deserved that poz transfusion

Anyone else getting hard just looking at this? fuck califags. Enjoy your rapist illegals, hepatitis epidemic, and burning to death