You guys have no idea how much i miss this

you guys have no idea how much i miss this...

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/borurumu/status/753522354286800897
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

inb4 it returns and ends in 5 chapters because mangaka is dying

don't jinx it

nah, even before the scanlations slowed and stopped, they were very far behind iirc

i thought the scans were all caugh up? before batoto erased them

We caught up, the guy who was doing it said we were caught up.

Tatara and megane san when?

Is this still on Hiatus?

never most likely

i don't even know anymore it's been so long

Damn, that blows.

same here. i read this over two nights in january (just before the last chapter was released). i've read it twice since

twitter.com/borurumu/status/753522354286800897

> お問い合わせ頂き、ありがとうございます。現在、休載中なのですが再開に向けて準備をしているところです。再開が決まりましたら本誌等でお知らせいたしますので、今しばらくお待ち頂けますでしょうか。

Google:

>Thank you for your inquiry. Currently,'s the during the hiatuses, but we are preparing towards the resumption. So we'll let you know by this magazine, etc. When you decide to resume, I think you can wait for a while now.

>but we are preparing towards the resumption
>I think you can wait for a while now.
I don't get it.

i dropped it a dozen chapters in. good storytelling but i felt like i was just watching the same poses over and over. the dancing doesn't flow from panel to panel at all.

Sooooo... It's happening?

I don't know. The mangaka pulled a Togashi on us.

God damn it it's still unknown. Let's wait for the magazine to announce when it comes back guys! Half a year from now.

Wait, so is the whole magazine on hold or just the one manga?

i think it's worth reading even if you don't like the passing of the dancing. this is one of the few mangas i actually give a fuck idkw

that's a good question
i wish i knew moon

Just one manga, Like Hunter x hunter.

>wanting it to come back when best girl will be replaced for some stupid reason (most likely random injury) and the original turobslut will become the female lead again

are u saying chi-chan is best girl?
Shizuku is the superior one

That probably won't happen for awhile even. All the main couples will go overseas soon.

I can't even imagine how angry that would make me.

Wow that's nightmarish.

No, they're caught up. The last scanlated chapter has the publisher's hiatus warning.

It'll come back and end in 4 chapters, because they need a wrap-up volume for the story now that it's been licensed for publication in USA.

I really want Tatara to dance with that supertall girl.

The scans were caught up.
There were constant scanlation threads where people could talk about the series while they compared translations and typesetting.

Everything was in a great place until the manga itself went on hiatus and didn't come back.

It got licensed right? Why would scanlations continue?

The same reason they were going before?
Not every group stops because a series is licensed. That's especially true for more popular ones than this.

that user who tl'd them was a bro

But morally they should stop.

Are you genuinely moralfagging on a taiwanese tea leaf reading board?

morally they should eat a dick

Moralfagging, duh. The series is licensed, at the very least Batoto should pull it from the site so that the author gets money for their medical treatments. Otherwise they're forced to rely on the Japanese nationalized health service which can only pay for palliative care and not actual treatment.

I like the gay version of this.