Would you rather:

Would you rather:

gain infinite happiness.

or

view beyond the curtain and gain all knowledge but you cannot influence the world with it.

Other urls found in this thread:

sacred-texts.com/eso/to/index.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What if you could do all 3?

sacred-texts.com/eso/to/index.htm

truth

>cannot influence the world with all (any) knowledge
>forget how to breath

trick question.

>view beyond the curtain and gain all knowledge
this would immediately lead to:
>gain infinite happiness

view beyond the curtain and gain all knowledge but you cannot influence the world with it.

I have no need for happiness. It is an empty pursuit based on selfishness and personal achievement

Obviously knowledge. What kind of brainlet would pass a chance to acquire all knowledge of the world...

LMAO

the ones that are smart enough to realize that not being able to do anything with it makes it fucking pointless

happ... ok ok I get the knowledge

t. brainlet

i make my own world and become god

anyone knows the name of this painting?

i dunni
pythagoras painting or something

What makes you think its not gonna end in infinite despair?

because he would have the knowledge to gain infinite happiness

Disclaimer: Infinite happiness is not the same as unlimited happiness

Happiness is worse than useless, content people don't do anything. The idea that people should want to be happy is the worst idea in history.

Unusable knowledge is just useless so I'll take that.

Infinite happiness.

What's the point of knowledge if you can't do anything with it?
Infinite happiness.

>view beyond the curtain and gain all knowledge but you cannot influence the world with it.

I've already glimpsed beyond the veil. IT was incredible. For a time I was at absolute peace with things. Then I was forcibly sex changed. It ruined my ability to live in the present moment.

Infinite happiness is more important. Any thing else is just masturbation. Though every thing in life is an applied value of meaning. If thats what one truly desires.

you can use it but not for some idealistic end for society

when receiving the total knowledge you would know that you cant really influence shit so there is no downside

Happiness without a doubt.

I already essentially have the second option (Your ability to view beyond the curtain improves with age, as you can only make use of the knowledge a little bit at a time and I am still a young buck)
Alas, my world is extraordinarily lonely as I’m able to comprehend so much but do so little *sigh*

I don’t expect any of you to understand–no one does, but please, go easy on the disparaging jabs gents and good day

>you can't influence shit
>happiness is important
disgusting thread, where are all these bluepilled faggots coming from?

May you find some thing that sings to your spirit.

It says "cannot use it to influence the world" but we are all part of the world. Make up your mind on what we can use this knowledge with and for.

i'm not OP but it clearly means that you cant use it to change the great scheme of things not literally 0 change in the world as you can move and breathe still

I think its impossible not to influence the world while having infinte knowladge. You would at the very least know how to become your perfect self and end up influencing the world. Infinte knowladge would make you god amongst man.

Only you will know everything and cannot use it in the real
>this not selfish

KNOWLEDGE

If I wanted all encompassing bliss for the rest of my life I'd overdose on heroin. There are more important things than masturbating your pituitary like an ape.

maybe , just maybe this is the joke behind rick and morty. Infinite knowladge in a mind that cant comprehend it will lead the individual to do self destructive actions whilst going insane while trying not to influence the world.

I dont know , we have good weed here.

just give me money, i enjoy my dull life of playing wow 24/7, i dont want to go to work, i dont ask much

>infinite happiness
Don't tasp me bro

>cannot influence the world
Everyone has influence.

Jesus Christ!