I just became an entered apprentice, what am I in for?

I just became an entered apprentice, what am I in for?

Other urls found in this thread:

godslastwarning
youtube.com/watch?v=9GplA_HSnfA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

have you swallowed before?

Satan worship, ultimately. Mark Woodman Gods final call series has a good lecture on it

Basically church but also sometimes cool parties. Minor business and political connections.

have you ride the goat yet?

this has nothing to do with politics you total dumb ass. fuck off.

REMINDER:

DO NOT ENGAGE SHIT POSTING RETARDS

SAGE, REPORT AND IGNORE THEM

Old mans club and a headache

godslastwarning com/sermons/mark-woodmans-sermons/

in here somewhere, find it and enlighten yourself. Yes its super christian but the points are spot on and hella red pilled. Start with 16 maybe

Limited rise through the degrees if you are the type of degenerate that frequents Sup Forums. You cant hide your power level from them.

it's just a service organization, sure it probably used to be a meeting place for the superpowerful but your local chapter is probably more concerned with keeping its doors open than anything else.

>Satan worship
Only if you assume that Christ is one true god, which is not true.

To answer you honestly, you choose your own level of involvement, but for the first few years, you can expect nothing out of the ordinary.
However, you have a ritual to complete every time you progress in the hierarchy.
These rituals are serious shit and the entities you summon are real, even if it's not entirely noticable in the beginning.

As promised, you will learn some mind-blowing shit, all you have to do is be patient and loyal.

you summon entities? I was just hoping to wear a funny costume and do networking

Memory work. Would advise checking out the Trivium and Quadrivium now, since that's what the whole organisation is about, but you won't hear about them until you're a Fellowcraft.

it is a breeding ground for illuminati.

You just damned yourself by taking the Masonic oath. Repent before the day of judgement.

>But I say unto you, Swear not at all; neither by heaven; for it is God's throne; - Matthew 5:34

Baby raping and bs. That's what u are in for.

>Cutting off the passage
It's about how you should mean what you say, and promise only what you can promise. But i suspect you knew that, and that's why you took it out of judgement.

They'll fuck your ass and make you do the same to babies.

As I said, you choose your own level of involvement. The rest is on a need-to-know basis (as you probably know).

Debt. Big amounts of debt.
Leave asap, you are ruining your life. Don't pay for the channelings and shit. They gonna wash your brain and after some years u are a slave who only works for the lodges pockets always chasing a false dream to get promoted.

absolutely nothing, Masonry no longer has any power, all the power and influence is now in appendent bodies which most are so secret you have to be invited to join. An unfortunate but necessary evolution because kikes and jesuits infiltrated a long time ago.

Former .'. here.

Apart from pseudo-esoteric lore, cheap pints in the members lounge and some good business connections, not much.

this is what scares me the most in joining them.

if they were just larpers fine but what if shit actually does get real and some fucking giant demon shows up asking for my soul

masonry has always been intertwined with politics. Skull and Bones is a Masonic organization and nearly all of its members influence the government at high levels. This is a legitimately political thread.

Most Masonic lodges are just fanboy clubs who pay lip service to the esoteric while cultivating a good o'l boy's social structure that helps you in business and social connections. If your lodge has anyone in it who is connected to the real shit, you can expect to be tested in ways that are impossible to understand (they design the tests so that you don't know what answer hey want) and if you fail the tests, they will never tell you, but they will also never advance you. All indications are that if you pass the tests you have go go through some seriously topsy-turvy mental deconstruction to show that you've emptied your mind, and this is dangerous because once this is done, they can program you for evil things, though I'm not sure if they always do. Spiritual development always comes with deconstruction, but a bad leader can use this against you. Once you lose your grasp on reality, you have to reform a new grasp, and you want to make sure you become Luke and not Vader, but there's not really any way to tell which way you're going.

EXAMPLE: They may ask you to swear faith to God, then later ask you to swear that God is a lie and to piss on a holy book to prove that you're superior to the lie of God. They make you do both, and if you cooperate, it shows them that you've submitted to their control and guidance. Whether this is good or bad I'll never know because I'm not going to join the Masons. I'm a Thelema guy, and so I know how some of the thought changes work.

This:

youtube.com/watch?v=9GplA_HSnfA

Hellfire. Turn and confess that Jesus is the Lord and that you will not worship other gods, graven images and man made nonsense. It's never too late.

>YouTube videos as source material

All my keks cowan

Memorizing a lot of stuff in order to show proficiency..

it all depends on your power level. you may never progress to the higher levels of masonry but i wish you the best of luck

Good, ......Good.

It doesn't work that way.
But you do symbolically have to give your soul in exchange for knowledge, ie. give your higher ups the ability to destroy you to guarantee your loyalty.
Or not, if you're not comfortable with it.
Can't say more than that.

They are gonna fuck you in the ass
It will be rough
Leave them and save yourself from satan

How do you feel about old man cocks?

Skinning children alive?

Is "your power level" in this case another way of grading how much remorse you would feel after completing the ritual to cut some orphan up and sacrifice it to Satan after having anally raped it it while being video taped and under the influence of heavy narcotics?

hope you enjoy the pleasure of being cummed inside your anus, which you no doubt do since you joined the official discreet gayclub

>As promised, you will learn some mind-blowing shit, all you have to do is be patient and loyal
I'm sure finding out what it's like getting gangbanged by a bunch of old homo kikes is extremely (((enlightening))), but some knowledge is better off not known, imo.