The Unexplored Summon://Blood-Sign

Volume 2 translations just finished, so let's try a thread for Blood Sign for once.
For anybody who hasn't picked it up and wanted to try reading it, a forewarning is that the first half of the first volume is slow and heavy on exposition. Stick with it until the White Queen appears before dropping.

Did anyone summon an Elder God loli beyond comprehension yet?

Elder Gods beyond comprehension yes, they don't seem to be lolis this time around though.

Maybe not a loli, but there is this semen demon.

What is this about?

not-Hime on the 3rd volume front cover is crazy girl too ?

A hero MC and his yandere, summoned god stalker. Sort of hard to explain past that without spoilers.

Fucking picked it up.

It's not isekai, transportation, reincarnation, etc. Right?

No.

Does this require any knowledge of another series or is it stand alone?

Been looking for an LN since HakoMari but neither Kamisu Reina, Shield bro nor Arifureta are nearly as good.

No, no, and no. MC also has no delusions about being a normal person. He is a bit of a stu MC, though it's due to skill and experience rather than any innate powers due to the way summoners work.
No, it's standalone, the info-dumping gets really heavy in the first few chapters though. The summoning system is fairly complicated and roundabout, but it lets the author really play with it. It's also a plot point about why it's so inconvenient throughout the series.

Volume 3 translations have started.

Sounds interesting. Thanks user I'll give it a look.

Where might one find this book?

>yandere

Picked up but how is she a yandere? can you give an example?

How about literally holding his heart in her hand?

>Trying to use a stun grenade to escape the cliche "tasting cooking from a girl who can't cook" situation.
This guy.
Well,
>The White Queen had laid her eyes on the Meinokawa sisters. And when they were with Shiroyama Kyousuke. That alone raised the difficulty of his original task beyond even world domination. That was just how difficult it was to oppose her and to protect someone from her.
That was just how difficult it was to oppose her and to protect someone from her.
and
>“Then what do you think I’m planning?” she asked with the ultimate smile. “Do you think I’m sending all sorts of enemies after you to finally raise you to Award 1000 so you’ll be sent to the other side where we can be together forever? Do you think I’m going to exterminate mankind and Material alike to create a new world for just the two of us? Do you think I want to stay in this world and try making a contract with you as your vessel? Or do you think I’m trying to visit you enough that you start empathizing with me so I can seduce you with this captivating body and spend those ten short minutes doing things I would rather not speak aloud with you? Yes, what exactly do I plan to do?”
>“You decided it was no use thinking about and gave up, didn’t you? We have a winner! Do you really think I would put together some grand plot and make detailed preparations? That is the mentality of the weak who are afraid of losing and cannot stand back up if they do lose. I am meaninglessly strong and simply achieve victory, so do you really think I would think like that? No matter what kind of hell I am swallowed up by, I will never want to do anything more than flirt with you, brother.”

But thats not yandere thats yangire. did he die?

Translations haven't reached that far, but it's unlikely. As for the other part, she's stated multiple times she cares about nothing else but him.

She's like a twisted mix between Hestia and Clock.

Summoning system? Does it get really collective? Sounds interesting actually.

The second prologue chapter explains it all, and from what I see of the novel illustrations every one has an explanation page included. It's hard to explain while keeping it short, but it's sort of like extreme billiards.
If by "collective" you mean they collect summons to use like pokemon it's the opposite. Any summoner can summon any summoned being, but experienced once are naturally going to do a much better job of it. Of course, the true conflicts of the story don't really revolve around beating people in a straight summoning fight with power levels.

Do you know what the current volume is in Japan?

5, it's going to be a major one for the story too according to illustrations.

Will she finally rape him?

It's only a matter of time, she already tried to mindbreak him in volume 2.

>If Kyousuke, who she respectfully referred to as her “brother”, would pay attention to her, she was willing to trigger a war or natural disaster. If he would rub her head, she was willing to start killing every single human being one at a time to see how many hundreds of millions she had to kill before he would do so. That was the type of girl she was.

Is that true? That's terrifying.

Jesus Christ how horrifying

How harem is this VN?

Meant LN. I need to go to sleep.

A little, mostly by the two girls who are his suppliers/information sources in the beginning of the volumes for some comedy. They act normal when it's appropriate, and they respect him as a skilled person rather than worship him as a hero. There are still cute girls though.
All said, I doubt there's going to be any typical harem drama at all since the whole plot revolves around Kyousuke and the White Queen.

>they respect him as a skilled person rather than worship him as a hero
I can get behind that. To be this is better than "falling for the MC for no reason".

Would you say the White Queen is the main heroine?

White Queen is the final boss.

Main Heroine, Final Boss, and so far directly or indirectly responsible for everything that's related to the plot.

If Hitler was a cute girl, people would've forgiven him. The White Queen can't be forgiven.

Almost missed this thread. I was looking for something for railgun but I guess this month's chapter got shafted. Rakko's glorious return will have to wait.

Fucking Kamachi and his names strike again. Also it's rather interesting how they're bringing up souls here too, but I guess this is just a coincidence due to the translation progress.

I'm honestly surprised it lasted as long as it did, but I guess it wasn't a waste since it got a few people interested. Maybe there'll be more than just three of us to talk about it now.