Girls und Panzer: MEXT guy Edition

If the MEXT guy needed to close down a school ship why did he not closed the BC Freedom High School one ? It's only full of degenerates (Vichy France + Free French Forces aka 60% commies from french resistance 20% regulars from french resistance and the rest 20% actual Free French Forces ). They should just be united to the real french academy Maginot Girl's Academy to form an actual french based sensha-do superpower team.

Other urls found in this thread:

danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1318563
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2432417
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2430623
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2430654
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>senshado will never be real

>the E word in the title
bye bye

First for best girl

you can always join the army and enjoy THAT in real life

especially in eastern Ukraine where tank fights will take place soon when Russia send some tanks

Its not about the school itself, it's about how much scrap metal money he can get whilst still getting away with it

Also yeah you fucked up plus you didn't put gup in the op either

>Edition

>edition
kill yourself, delete it and do it again, correctly

We'll only find some way to botch it. Just like everything else

Should I get my hopes up or is this a joke?

Post qt seal Saori

Why is she so fat?

danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1318563

Check the comments

>Edition
>namefag

>Edition

yes but, had he gone to the worst french he would have won as no one would come to their help.

>Edition
>d
>i
>t
>i
>o
>n

Are you Sup Forumsnon, are you going to see her show today?

yes i will

Donkey show?

Apart of getting Shiho and the other sibling to accept you and being 2D, what are the requirements to date a Nishizumi?

>ywn carry Katyusha on your shoulders
>ywn build a snowman with her
>ywn sit by a fire having a nice bowl of Borscht
>ywn sing a Russian lullaby to her as she falls asleep
>ywn kiss her on the forehead.
>ywn whisper "I love you" into her ear

Why live?

I want to cuddle with Shizuka!

be from a middle-high to high class
they wont let them breed with gaijin

>Implying that they didn't breed with Gaijin already...

wow this guys really seem to hate us

What if you're Aryan?

can you blame him?
look at OPs rampant faggotry

I wonder if the girls have a fetish for the people of the country their school is based on

>tfw Italian
>tfw getting sweet Anchovy pussy
I wanted Erika but Duce will do

How many manga adaptions gup have?

S2 when

season 2 is little army adaptation

6? 7? not counting the ones coming up

As soon as Katyusha learns about sex

I kinda want to read Love Love and Ribbon, so i was wondering what else they have.

Is being white in japan a perk for getting garupans?

From stories I've heard yes it is, although I wonder if more traditional Japanese families regard whites like we regard negroes

I think japs admire us as gods

I mean we gave them civilization and the capacity to genocide Chinese

next 30 minutes I'm thinking

My guess was that it's an easy target. This guy saw a modest school that had a balanced budget,wanted to move on to bigger things. A nice piece of padding for his resume would be closing a failing school and giving the profiting/savings to the investors/taxpayers/who ever(we never really learned how this all works, so I'm shooting in the dark). He tips the scales so the school suddenly starts losing money and students. Maybe putting up barriers to make it more difficult to enroll, spreading rumors, or just not admitting new students. When the student council complains, he gives them an impossible task to keep them off his back.

Similar things happen in corporate america. Look at Bain Capital.

You also kind of nuked them twice

Why is (((saunders))) able to afford so many tanks?

because 40,000 Shermans were made

Why people keep typing like that?

Real question here is why Saunders is able to afford so many planes.

Somebody post the scan/pic of all the planes Saunders have, please.

Because 'murica.

gup appeals to Sup Forums, a few of the people here are regular Sup Forumslacks

Be Erika.

But what if I want to date Shiho?

danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2432417

Reminder the oyakodon tag is back on panda.

how tall is Shiho?

>oyakodon
Who?

Refers to sex with mother and daughter.

"Are you ok user?"

>implying she would drop Tsuneo for a dirty gaijin

Uhhhh.....

danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2430623
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2430654

is that how we're calling him now?

Rude, why won't we call a man by his name?

I don't know "shiho's walking dildo" or "man-shizumi" works just as well

Unless we have some source on the dude's actual name?

>ywn be Shiho's walking dildo

Feels bad man

I think it was on some official papers of Miho, I don't know if her registration forms for the tournament or school.

What is this expression meant to convey?

>He hasn't see Miho's resident card.
Guess the influx of newfag in here is real.

Nonna's drugs at work.

>C-5Ms were upgraded from existing C-5A/B/Cs at a unit cost of US$90 million in 2009 dollars. The C-130H and KC-10 had respective unit costs of US$30.1 million and US$88.4 million in 1998 dollars. According to Flight Global, the U-2 cost US$2,380 per flight hour to operate in 2014.
Saunders has to be connected to some rich American CEO or funded by the US government. They have more planes than most small countries.

Any one got the link to the guro gallery of GuP in Pixiv?

i believe the school itself was already failing, i don't think it needed him acting up to go down hill.

My real issue is why keep insisting on closing it down after they already accomplished an already almost impossible task (wining the national tournament), with the side effects of that accomplishment being sponsorships more students wanting to enroll etc. Sure he had not given any binding promise, but still it should have been a sign that Ooarai would not go down easily.

>guro gallery of GuP

Spite.

why is she holding a FAMAS?

GuP movie run over at 2,270,000,000 yen. Making it #2 of late night anime movies. #1 is of course Love Live.

>FAMAS

Reminder that if the other schools didn't come help, he basically allowed 29 + 1 Karls to fight 8 tanks.

but dumb jap business men at Actas lost money because they don't know how to make deals

Just do a search for the R-18G tag

Why didn't he just target Anzio? They hardly care about tanks besides their top 3.

Eggs and spam

I want to spam my sperm into the Rabbit team's eggs.

>with the side effects of that accomplishment being sponsorships more students wanting to enroll etc
Also, closing down Ooarai despite that wouldn't go well with the Senshado folks as well.

The champion school, which fought against all odds and won the damn championship when they had nothing except a talented commander in the beginning, got closed down.
Tearing down the school that won, and also tearing apart the team that won the fucking tournament, that goes against what the ministry wanted, which was to strengthen the Senshado teams in the country.

Anzio at least has the whole cultural thing and is not losing students though. They are "poor" only because they spend all their budget on food.

Nigga, does look like a fucking FAMAS to you?

Fucking scum! I would too.

why would they need a u2

yes

No, as one user said studios and firms sometimes take a fixed amount and then purposefully go over budget to deliver a quality product in the hopes that the good press and fame from the project doing well will offset any short term costs. It usually works.

People need to stop parroting the "Actas is bankrupt" meme.

>why would they need a u2
They have two of them user. TWO.

What do you think?

Stop, you are only allowed to lewd Yuuki

...is that a FAMAS?

Looks like a FAMAS to me

Weather Observation.

You mean *pam.