Name a better sports manga, user

Name a better sports manga, user
protip: you probably can, and I wanna hear it

I can't actually. Rookies is the only sports manga I've ever read.

Rookies is the best baseball manga ever written. Far better than anything Adachi Mitsuru has done.

It's up there. Morita has some god-tier art and I'm still pissed Rokudenashi Blues isn't fully scanlated.

i'm still mad no one banged the female teacher

One Outs

That would have kinda made all the baseball team characters development futile if they go back to that. Dreaming about a female teacher without ever acting on it is an innocent thing that many students who see hot teachers do, and by doing that the manga kind of tried to relay how they're going back to normal students

It's just an sports anime thread, chill fampai

Lurk more and an hero, newfag.

Baggataway.

This.

Hajime No Ippo is the best sports manga.

It taught me so much about guts, trying hard, and oxygen.

I rewatched slum dunks and holy shit , i didnt know it was that good . Its gto comfy tier

>inb4 Faggots call it fujobait

Eyeshield 23 is my favorite. Teaches you so much about football while being just great to read

>he read adachi mitsuru series for the sports

Born on 90's I guess?

Obligatory

I came here to post this

Makes me giggle every time

The thing I loved the most about Rookies was that it wasn't just a story about some kids getting good at baseball. It wasn't just a story about a teacher with a heart of gold bringing together a bunch of delinquents. Overall, and in the end, it was simply a grand celebration of the sport in and of itself; and that's what makes it the best sports manga to me. It was never "Akaboshi needs to prove that he's better than Aniya; they need to replace Okada, etc", it was always simply "Baseball is great, isn't it?"