The MC from the last anime you watched is replaced with Shinji Ikari

>The MC from the last anime you watched is replaced with Shinji Ikari.

How much fucked up is your plot now.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=KkF13YQkPx0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Zeta Gundam

i don't think anything changes

He replaces Subaru from ReZero. It stays about the same, just with less focus on the girls.

>Luluco
Pretty much the same except a lot gayer.

Cowboy Bebob
Pretty Fucked

>shokugeki no souma
Nobody wants his dick
He's expelled
The end

He would make a horrible Samurai Flamenco.

Shinji is a pretty good cook though

Well, shit

What if the last show I watched was NGE?

>tatami galaxy
it would be literally the exact same thing

dies in his first battle

Then nothing changes, retard.

Imagine NGE with two Shinjis.

>bartender

It gets really interesting.

>Get in the penguin, Shinji

Too beta for shokugeki tho

>Shinji trying to help other people with their problems

Glorious.

Good.

>Luluco

Absolutely nothing changes other than the ending.

No, there would be no plot. Shinji would just run away.

>ReZero

Shinji actually managed to get something done at times so maybe it'd improve.

Everything works out fine because Shinji is guarded by the biggest Deus Ex Machina engine ever concieved in Anime. Even when Shinji does nothing, success is forced upon him. Shinji is a tool, a vessel for the plot to advance.

Magipoka

I imagine the girls wouldn't give much of a shit about his existance like in his own series.

>Jojo
everyone dies

>black object
Oh wow

Also: it was really close to being ama ama to inazuma kek

>nobody wants Shinji's dick

>Binan Koukou Chikyuu Bouei-bu Love!
>Shinji with lovemaking power
I'd watch it.

They all got bored of him the next episode when they realized he's a loser

>SAO
Dropped.

>HxH

Gonji sees Kite kill the bear, Kite feels no courage in his eyes, clobs Shinji and moves on.
Later he finds out Gengo is alive but instead of going after him, he says he never needed him anyway, starts crying, goes to his room and starts fapping to Misato.
Fin.

It would make the series better.

>Highschool DxD
Jesus Christ...

Shinji can't return by death so he would probably be dead the first time they went in the shack

>Lodoss War
Parn cries more and masturbates over elf tits.

>Osomatsu-san
Does this mean 6 shinjis?

whole show is ep 10

Replace every other character with Shinji. Replace Shinji with Kaworu.

>Shinji replaces the anti-Shinji

Fuck.

Well, if he doesn't get return by death, then he gets to use his EVA, right?

Are the angels giant shinjis?

they would never leave jiha village

Yes. They actually don't want to Impact, but are forced to by some sociopathic asshole, and they scream the whole time.

So it's a gay harem? Picked up.

>Baccano
Considering everyone is the MC everyone is shinji

So...nothing actually happens the entire anime.

>Death Metal City
I don't think anything changes

>implying Kamina couldn't boost Shinji through episode 8 the same way he did for Simon

The real issue would be how he deals with Nia and the fact that he'd probably blame Yoko for everything going to shit

>DR3
He's gonna fucking snap under the pressure and slaughter the entire Radical Faction, and maybe even all of FF. Either that or get a katana to the gut for his troubles.

Either way we get to hear Ogata go full fucking nuclear again. And it will be glorious.

>re: zero
no visible change detected

>Digimon Tamers.
Nothing changes.

>Zeorymer which already has a Shinji like MC
>Gendo Ikari is dead and his spirit is inside of Shinji and can possess him
m.youtube.com/watch?v=KkF13YQkPx0

>Kuma Miko.
The imaginary bear sex scenes managed to get even weirder.

>Kokoro Connect

Shinji is going to break. Alot.
So the show is essentially the same, just without any positive endings. I'm sure the Kokoro Remake movies will look pretty.

IBO:

Replace Kudelia Bernstein - Mika kills her duringj the first encounter.

Replace Orga Itska - Mika kills him during their childhood.

Replace Mika - Orga kills him during their childhood.

No, they coo his name despite treating the other boys with disdain while the classes are split up for PE. This epic "Shinji is a pussy" meme needs to die.

>Sakigake! Otokojuku!
Can Shinji be molded into a man? Or is he too far beyond even the help of the manliest school of all time?

>Prison school
The plot is completely fucked but I get off on Shinji being completely reckt by everyone so I'd still watch it.

after all these years, nothing beats Bartender's OP.

We never see another single scene of anyone in the class showing interest in him again.
They realized he was boring and lame and moved on.

>Kono Bijutsubu
Shinji is the stereotypical angsty artist and the other club members have to spend their time trying to keep his low self-esteem ass in the club.
It's shit.

completely destroyed.

The other way around might be humorous.

Well, the ending wouldn't change.

>Gakkou Gurashi

I'd pay to watch that.

NGE. So nothing changes

Space travel is fucked.

Classroom scenes were severely mitigated early on. Asuka got most of the attention after she showed up because she's a beautiful foreigner. Otherwise, more and more children evacuated with their families, until there was almost no one left.
Shinji would have been well-liked among his classmates if he'd returned their interest. He wasn't boring and lame.

JoJo Phantom Blood

Shinji would never fight back agaisnt Dio's bullying and Dio would have no problem taking his inheritance. Dio then would never have to become a vampire and he would never get to fuck up the entire world later, but the Joestars would never gain the strength inherited from Jonathan to fight evil such as the Pillar Men and Diavolo later because Shinji is a pussy ass piece of shit who never would have scored with Erina.

So the bloodline never makes it past Part 1 and the Pillar Men become Ultimate Lifeforms and then Stand Users later might kill them and become unstoppable themselves.

>mirai nikki
>he was already shinji ikari

Shinji in the SRW games is usually more confident because he has proper male role models. I wouldn't be surprised if it worked with Kamina as well.

Nothing changed.

GET IN THE FUCKING DIAPER SHINJI

>Switch Shinji with Lelouch
All hail Britannia I guess

Cowboy Bepop

Since everyone in CB is kind of the main character the episodes just consist of 4 Shinjis floating on the Bepop ship just masturbating and doing nothing all day and somehow they would be better at catching bounties and making money than the Bepop crew was

A lot would change, Shinji wouldn't try to save the girls, he'd just run away and never die while everyone around him dies.

>h-he would have been well-liked in my fanfic version of the show!
No nigger, they were excited because he was a pilot when they first met him, the next day no one gave a shit anymore except Touji and Kensuke.
He's boring and lame, stop self-inserting.
Why do you think he never talks of any friends or loved ones from before he came?
He's only friendly with two other guys and that's because he saved their fucking life.

If he was Kaneda he would died shortly after attempting to ride his bike and maybe nothing would have happened.

If he was Tetsuo then he'd only be worse at controlling his powers and would never try to find Akira's remains, instead crying and mutating all day until he destroyed Neo-Tokyo

won't make a damn difference

>I was just watching Evangelion
Whelp it's all going to shit

>Black Lagoon

Shinji climbs into the car at the end of episode 1 and there is no further series.

>Shinji Ikari is replace Shinji Ikari

He would be caught by Inspector Zenigata on the very first heist and it's likely Lupin's crew would just ditch him alltogether.

Kabane overran humanity. Last shot is of Shinji strangling Mumei on top of crashed armored train.

>Space Patrol Luluco
Basically a longer version of episode 24.

>K-On!
>five Shinji's playing together in their cello quintet and cooking lunch for each other every day

>The Disappearance of Nagato Yuki-chan

Kyon will never know Shinji's true feelings.

>FFXV Brotherhood
Dies during the first assassination attempt when he's eight. Gains no followers, Reclaim Your Throne never happens, all hail the Niflheim Empire.

is that worth watching at all?

Actually they'd probably be dead before then. Shinji wouldn't have thought to take out a helicopter with a torpedo.

What are you implying? Subaru doesn't want to die but he will take risks, Shinji wouldn't take risks he'd just be catatonic curled in a ball somewhere.

Actually dies much sooner than that.

>FMA Brotherhood
Ed had Shinji's backstory except he had balls, I don't think the story would progress at all

You appear to forget that you only bring over Shinji and not the human garbage he has to call a father. Without everyone in NERV out to exploit his ass and an actually supportive group of people he'd get rid of his issues in no time.

>Get in the damn relic shinji

>Ika Musume

kind of undermines the plot about a sea monster trying to take over earth, so badly

so shinji is still an oblivious harem protag?

>Flying Witch
Comfiness remains somewhat intact but the hit to the cute girls section ruins the structural integrity and sinks the show.

>not get in the yukari-mobile, shinji
you fucked up