White album 2

Just ended this, can we please talk about it?
I've never felt so bad before (even if I was a Toumafag)

Other urls found in this thread:

mdzanime.me/2013/12/29/white-album-2-concluding-chapter-coda-rough-summary/
youtube.com/watch?v=Kujel2ZgNn0
youtube.com/watch?v=7bbST3GVWOA
baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=White_Album_2_Omake/Story01
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Setsuna deserved better. Touma a shit.

So, how did Sup Forums reacted to this chapter?

Greatest love story ever told.

After all these years, still can't tell if this is just a meme or not. Well, even if it was, probably gone past the point of being just ironic and started being taken seriously.

the show that taught me high school dating is a life long thing

Soon

You die after high school ends in Japan, so yeah.

Season 2 never. Fuck Saekano.

What does saekano has to do with this?

Same author.

Showed him that the guy is an hack.

Does that mean that Utaha is going to win at the end?

No, it means Eriri, the Touma of Saekano, will win.

saekano's popularity is preventing wa2 cc from getting adapted

>Eriri
>Touma

Fuck. Why does the author have such a hard-on for worst girls?

Utaha is literally a less depressed version of Touma

But the Megumifags insist that Megumi is the endgame. Is this not true?

So Utaha will destined to never be in the game? At least she doesn't love Tomoya anymore.

what is MEME?

Megumi is the Setsuna of Saekano. She's the new girl that barges into the MC's life and takes an interest in him while the MC is still in love with a girl he met way in the past.

Setsuna's ass.

Filename

So, should I play de vn?

Setsuna did nothing wrong.

Neither of them did anything wrong.

Saekano can fuck off

Only if you know nip

delet this

Haruki did, He shouldn't have said yes to Ogiso

Touma best girl

Well you failed, let's see who got the 6s

Haruki did

I'm quite upset

Don't tell me that user ;-;
Does that mean that i will never be able to know the rest of the story?

I would wife the shit out of Setsuna.
The parallels are flimsy; the characters do not behave the same way.

Megumi is the main heroine so you should know better than bet everything on a side chick.
Technically that's true. Sure she was being selfish but she really didn't do anything egregious. Kazusa fucked her boyfriend but Haruki wouldn't just let her go. And Haruki accepted being Setsuna's boyfriend and then cheated on her, but how well can you act if you're a young guy caught between two bombshells?
One thing about Yahari is everyone is being forced to acknowledge and confront the love triangle so we hopefully won't get either the usual stuff or a disaster like WA2.

If you want to know it in detail you're either shit out of luck or can learn nip, otherwise you can read this for a general summary mdzanime.me/2013/12/29/white-album-2-concluding-chapter-coda-rough-summary/

>I've never felt so bad before
Over WA2? You feel bad for these paper thin characters in this 5/10 show?

Holy shit being Setsuna truly is suffering

That's what she gets for coming in between them all the time

She maybe deserved to lose in the end, but not like this, what the fuck?

And they deserved to have their "pure romance" ruined for not taking proper initiative. You lose if you snooze and being indecisive screws you over.

Thanks user, you're doing god's work.

Is there any NTR in this show towards the main male?

I was under the impression that Megumi was the main girl in Saekano.

Was I wrong in that assumption? It's rare to have a harem where there isn't a main girl.

I need to know because I get triggered please

It's been a while, Sup Forums. Previous WA2 thread was glorious.

No.
She is, the poster is delusional.

>No.
All I needed. Thanks.

Is there an acoustic version of Setsuna's White Album yet?

I remember hearing it in the anime and never anywhere else.

This is true. But one can still easily understand him. He didn't think Kazusa held any feelings towards him. And he also liked Setsuna, maybe it wasn't love yet, but he still had some kind of feelings. More than that, she was his close friend and he was afraid of hurting her by rejection. So his decision was wrong, but still understandable.

AFAIK not officially, for some godforsaken reason. There's these, although the piano sounds more keyboardy:
youtube.com/watch?v=Kujel2ZgNn0
youtube.com/watch?v=7bbST3GVWOA

This.

Holy fucking shit, the instrumentation on the one with guitar is such an incredible mess. The guitar is in the worst possible frequency range, and it sounds like the guitarist and pianist are playing two totally different arrangements. I definitely don't remember it sounding this terrible in the show.

That's probably because the version in the show sounds amazing and isn't some shitty fan version.

Just a reminder that Kazusa was best girl even before the events of IC.
baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=White_Album_2_Omake/Story01

>weebing this hard
Not to mention she's bad for a nip vocalist, cramming vibrato onto every damn note.

Fair 'nuff.

I think it is IC adaptation low sales that prevents it, not saekano.

I believe IC did average sales wise, but it really just advertising for the Vita/PS3 ports of WA2 that came out around the same time. I think another reason why they didn't go forward is because Koharu's VA seems to have left the industry and they likely don't want to recast.

> Koharu's VA seems to have left the industry and they likely don't want to recast.
Well, considering CC adaption would be certainly be Setsuna route, they could replace Koharu with someone else.

Do the side girls appear or do anything in Satsuma's route?

>Satsuma
WTF autocorrect?

Maruto seemed like he had a slight obsession about the anime being as close to the source as possible to the point that all the anime staff had to play WA2 so something like a recast was likely unacceptable to him.

They do, but they don't have too significant roles.

>Toumafag
Don't feel bad, everyone's on your side. I don't think I've met anyone, both sides of the Pacific, that seriously liked Setsuna over Touma.

This bait, I like it. Another!

Too much of a bait. Really, even being Kazusafag, I still understand people who would prefer Setsuna.

>everyone is being forced to acknowledge and confront the love triangle
Bullshit, they're all pretending to be good friends who are helping out their male friend with his "request".

I hope something good comes from it.

Anons in past threads have said Japan is more-evenly divided.

I am learning fucking nihongo just to read WA2. Fuck you, Japan. Fuck you, translators.

Yeah, better learn jap. The translation will take like 3 years at the very least. You can learn Jap to read pretty much anything with 3 years.

Can we call WA2 a good adaptation? There certainly were things I didn't like in the anime, but in general it felt really great.