Re:Zero

Could LN fags tell me if the anime cut out or changed important parts of this arc? Episode 17 matches the LN closely r-right??

Please reply

Anyone out there?

Yes. Only one thing was different. Beako's speech. That's it. Word by word is as accurate as it gets.

When subaru dies they will go back to the start of this loop r-right?

Stop typing like a fucking fag. No I'm not going to say anymore because of how stupid you sound.

S-sorry

I wanna read this shit, where can I read this shit?

i kept hearing mc is an asshole, i'm eight eps in and so far he seems kinda nice senpai

You're in for a ride

nah all the shit was just a stupid Sup Forums meme

There are already like 5 Re:Zero threads, could you guys at least consolidate your fucking cancer anime to one thread?

I know we're all worthless degenerates here but how could you stoop so low to read LNs

It's like being into scat, no matter how fucked up others might be, it's still the absolute bottom

keep hating on aoty, faggot, you won't fit in no matter how hard you try

face it. rezero is a fucking cross-demographic hit. it's big in the west and the east. it entices normies and hardcores. it's got something for everyone.

except you, I guess, you sad little parasite.

>shit: sub 10k sales zero
>big hit
kek

>hit in the west
>relevant
kek

There's no way he's an asshole. But he's just acting pretty stupid in latest episode.

I bought the JP LNs. There's no translations online.

>You won't fit in.
>Normie.
Is this what we've come to?

You should fuck off to if you want your generals so much

i have no idea who to trust

also the sisters backstory episode was fucking boring

Every episode I hate Subaru a little bit more. Well, both him and Emillia are the only two characters I hate in this series.

Subaru's been a dipshit since the very beginning. The mental deterioration only made things worse.

I don't know why everyone expects him to do shit he was never capable of doing in the first place.

I find it funny that Sup Forums expected a self procalimed hikikomori to act like an army soldier.

ep 17

-Just before they got attacked by White Whale, when Subaru asked Rem why she is following him to the extent, she answered [It's the order from Roswaal-sama to support you no matter what].

It made Subaru suspicious of Rem that she is doing everything just because she was ordered to do.

-When Rem gives Subaru a sack of coins, Subaru's first response was

[Re... Rem? I know Throwing coin is op skill, but that's only in game...]

-Sub made a bit mistranslation. It isn't first Sword-saint, but preceding Sword-saint Otto claims was killed by White Whale.

-Anime emphasized shock by Otto forgetting Rem just after he talked about her. In LN, it was some minutes later when they got conversation again and Otto's confusion about who the hell Rem is.

-You could notice even without sub, while Subaru was running for his life, he muttered [Rem! Please help me!], which was pretty savage.

-When he ranted about "You fail no matter what anyway" to Emilia, he really was talking about Emilia's failure, from which he felt pleasure for diverting Emilia's attention to him. It doesn't go long until he realize every rant was not really for Emilia, but for himself.

-About final scene, Subaru more actively fights and claims that the hand's biggest strength is its invisibility, which can be dodged even by him if seen. Subaru actually scores a hit on Petelguese before Puck appeared.

-Spoiler tagged because we don't know what will happen in next episode, even Puck can't see 'Unseen Hand', which makes Anime's last scene mysterious

why the fuck didn't the white whale kill subaru?

because poor writing
>white whale attracted to witch curse on subaru
>that's why this fucking magical beast is after us
>promptly leaves after killing everyone but subaru
because poor writing

Yuno is superior to every Re:Zero girl but Subaru is, ironically, superior to that baka Yukiteru.

Its comes

>preceding Sword-saint Otto claims was killed by White Whale
If the white whale erases anyone he kills from memory, how does anyone know the swordman lost?

>The Hakugei (白鯨, "White Whale") is a large white whale Demon Beast that is able to release mist that can cover its surroundings. The mist is actually the mana of the Hakugei that has been modified. The mist, dubbed the Mist of Elimination (消失の霧 Shōshitsu no Kiri), is released from the many mouths across its body, and is capable of erasing victims along with any memories the surroundings has of them.

WHAT IF THE SWORDSMAN ISNT DEAD

Didn't actually want to kill him, like in episode 14 they just came to say hi.

That's an in-universe mystery, actually.

I was thinking of picking this up to read. Apparently volume 1 is translated. Is this caught up to the series?

nice shitpost faggot

where was it stated that the whale wants to kill subaru?
otto wasn't killed by him either

mabye wait next time when they talk about this before your post shitty buzzwords underage

pandora was there

Doesn't it also mean that the white whale has no victims to speak of?

Metal music is so cringy

>-Spoiler tagged because we don't know what will happen in next episode, even Puck can't see 'Unseen Hand', which makes Anime's last scene mysterious

Please explain yourself, through spoilers or something. If you will.

Maybe she managed to outdo the elimination/memory thing because she was the Sword Saint?

Do we know anything about Let It Go's background or intentions? Is she just a normal Akame Ga Kill style superpowered serial killer or does she have a cool past like Betelgeuse?

vampire hoe

It seems the LN and Manga is relatively popular, and the Anime probably raised it popularity 10 fold. Why the fuck has nobody kept the scans up to date, like something obviously inferior like Attack on Titan?

shit writing

maybe watch the episode faggot
subaru himself realizes it you shitposter

Normie(s) really ought to be added to the wordfilter along with senpai, baka, and desu.

Mastodon is pretty good, although that old comic is lame. I bet you listen to anime music in public.

>Attack on Titan
I even forgot this existed. It has shitty writing and characters. Only good for fanservice and doujins.

This episode is plagued with it, even when you dismiss Subaru as insane.

>Whale murdered everyone just to leave as soon as it reaches him.
>The cult stab the cart leaving their swords embedded in it, Otto is murdered but his dragon is fine and keeps going.
>Ram doesn't recognize the swords in the cart and just assumes Subaru was misbehaving instead of realizing the cult is involved.

Being so embarrassed about your tastes in music so as not to listen to it in public is just as juvenile as dismissing an entire genre as "cringy".

but no one died because of the whale
kill yourself
1, again one died because of the whale
2. yes they also leaving the swords on the victims like the last ep's also why would the cult kill a dragon?
3. ram wasn''t even there, the kids found him

and again
>mabye wait next time when they talk about this before your post dumb post ADHD faggot

Fuck off spoilersfag.

nice shitpost

>on died because of the whale
No one died?

apparently people don't really die when they die

Fuck you.

fitting in much?

Name me a more annoying MC than this.

I can't.

same

Is this an edited picture? I want to try this out but not if NTR

>Is this an edited picture?

Well like i said i havent seen it yet

You didn't say that but yeah it's definitely edited. Can't imagine the shitstorm had it been real.

Why is Rem so shit

Is this really as good as Sup Forums makes out? It just seems to be an endless string of ass-pulls.

I believe you made a small spelling mistake, but Ram is shit because she takes clown dick for mana

What the fuck do you think Sup Forums was like during CG?

Wouldn't surprise me

>feel insecure about NTR
Fuck off

>What the fuck do you think Sup Forums was like during CG?
really fun

my favorite scene

NTR is a shit tier fetish and you are a terrible person for liking it.

She was a sword saint. Either had immunity to curses/witch powers through blessings, or she died another way.

Do remember that the whales uses mist, the mist is what causes people to be forgotten, i imagine she was swallowed by the whale.

>Not posting spoon

Reminder that Subaru did NOTHING wrong.

If nobody remembers the people killed by the white whale, how does anybody know that nobody remembers the people killed by the white whale? Shouldn't they forget about the person killed enitrely, therefore never realize they were forgotten?

Being killed by Whale doesn't automatically erase you.

But how would anyone know it erases people if they can't remember the people who were erased?

They don't know that it erases

that's something Subaru figures out and tells people

It's L(light)N after all