Reminder that Greece shuttled 1.5 million illegals to Europe

In 2015 until early 2016, Greece tried to extortionate the Euro countries. So they opened the floodgate and used ferries to shuttle illegal migrants without registration from the Greek islands Lesbos, Kos, Rhodos, Kios, Samos and Kalimnos to the EU mainland.

There, the Greeks gave them maps to Western Europe and bus tickets or train tickets so they could get there.

And this is why we will never forgive the Greek debt ever. Greece will either go bankrupt or repay every single cent we loaned them, and if that takes until 2087, we fucking don't care.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Berlin_attack
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Expulsion_of_Cham_Albanians
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>force Greeks to abandon their industries to join the EU
>force Greeks to adopt the Euro so they can't compete with German exports
>force Greeks to borrow more money
>force Greeks to accept millions of migrants

You deserve a lot worse.

>>force Greeks to abandon their industries to join the EU
HAHA, you serious? We did not want them to join the EU in the first place.

>>force Greeks to adopt the Euro so they can't compete with German exports
HAHA, we were against them joining. We were the only country saying they are not ready... then the Goldman Sachs came along and said everything is fine. I wonder (((who))) the Goldman Sachs is.

>>force Greeks to borrow more money
HAHA, I wonder how we "force" Greeks to deficit spend like drunken sailors.

>>force Greeks to accept millions of migrants
HAHA, Greeks accepted no one. There are like 20,000 illegals remaining in Greece, and all of them are waiting to fly to Germany.

Except Greece is occupied by an ISRAELI SOVIET ZOG - so we can say Greece but make sure you note that Greece like all White European Nations World Wide is OCCUPIED by an ISRAELI ZOG.

Israeli Mossad Kike Terrorist Criminals were on the beach helping them migrants through Greece into Europe and beyond.

>HAHA, Greeks accepted no one
Plz neck yourself. They are rioting on islands and robbing people. Greece has been accepting scum refugees since the early 90s and have been dealing with their shit before your country even had a nigger in it.

Refugees don't belong here, if they are leaving it's out of fear. Sending them to Germany where they will be met with love and affection is a perfect plan.

>They are rioting on islands and robbing people.
That was ages ago. That is why Greece shuttled them all to the EU mainland.

There is literally no one else on the islands. A few thousand souls who rot in army camps. Nothing to see.

Meanwhile we got 2 million of them and have to pay gibmees to them.

Greece is paying for this shit.

They also invented the homosex..

no. that was jews , it's in the bible

No cunt you invited all the refugees remember, why the fuck should Greece house them when it was your cunt Merkel you invited them

>That was ages ago.
2017 tourists go to Aegean islands for vacation and take pictures with the fucking refugees, not even kidding. Don't tell me 'it was ages ago'.

Imagine going to Chios for vacation with your gf and you see this shit. Not only do they not belong here, but they don't respect the land or it's people either. They don't deserve shit in Greece.

>Greece is paying for this shit.
Germans have this weird behavior where they blame anything and everything on everybody but themselves.

Europe was enriched with subhumans a long time ago. The White Genocide is not mass immigration or decreasing birthrates, the White Genocide is ten 1/128 black "White" US hookers being able to sneak into Finland and procreate unchallenged. What we need are racial laws and eugenics to get rid of weak genes

One of you brave Germans need to save Europe and rig a triacetone triperoxide bomb and take out Merkel for fucks sake super easy to make

>take pictures with the fucking refugees
there are like 50 of them left there.

It's all just a instagram promotion tour.

I will never say a good thing of Greece ever. I hope Greeks all rot in hell for what they did to my country. I hope they will never recover economically and end up bankrupt and alone with a devastated economy.

there was a report about retarded africans leaving their shitty lives behind and headed to europe because they thought they would get free money and houses in germany

she invited every subhuman on the planet and closed the borders of germany when the problem became too big

thats the german spirit
literal retard

meanwhile erkel got elected for a 4th time, I think Germany has decide to ffollow the path of suicide

It is Greece who did all this. Merkel had nothing to do with anything. Look at a freaking map, burger.

my posts were deleted

that guy doesnt even know about his own country

either underage or bait

What are you trying to prove with this map you dumbass

>Greece should take responsibility for Uncle Sam's wars and west European liberality/welfare because it happens to be on the outskirts of the EU

you want em you take em

Why? Actually I prefer the opposite.

if I can't have all Germanic Germany, no one will have safe "majority German" Germany

>open borders are bad

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Berlin_attack
>nationality of victims: Italy, Israel, Poland, Ukraine, Spain, France, Lebanon
>dead or injured

Consider it's a proper exotic way of pest control.

What is the alternative? Infiltration of Germany/Germanic European nations by racial foreigners under civic nationalist anti-immigration party? I say - let them die, get raped and robbed

SPD 2017

I can survive this chaos. Don't give a shit if the rest of you can

Fuck u Kraut

i didnt notice that op was the same guy

its the croat diaspora
a very, very manipulative slavic subhuman

>What are you trying to prove with this map you dumbass

Are you illiterate. Look where the wars are, look at where the EU border is and where Germany is.

How can Germany be responsible for letting people from the wars into the EU???

And don't give me the "Germany sanctioned Greece so they let everyone in" bullshit. Nothing of this stuff happened, Greece illegally ferried everyone to the EU mainland without registration - as a matter of extortioning the Euro states. They freaking said so before they did it, because we did not forgive their debt!

its a croat

was weird to see that he doesnt know about data of his own country
but its the manipulative croatshit that cant speak german like a native

you sneaky croat subhuman

Your cucked bitch of prime minister was the first one to tell the world that refugees were welcomed. What did you expect?

I hope all migrants are able to leave Greece in Peace and end up where they deserve: Germany

Did we force them to join? They could have just not joined and kept their industries then.

people didnt know about the future and manipulative german government

>Your cucked bitch of prime minister was the first one to tell the world that refugees were welcomed.
No, she didn't, you assfuck. The Hungarian forced the entry of 1.5 million illegals through Austria. And the Austrian chancellor called up Merkel and threatened that he would shuttle them uncontrolled to the German border and, if required, let them walk through the border rivers at night.

So what did you expect Merkel to do?

>I hope all migrants are able to leave Greece in Peace and end up where they deserve: Germany
I hope all Dutch finally vote to leave the EU. You are the worse.

>How can Germany be responsible for letting people from the wars into the EU???
lol u srs right now?

>"Germany sanctioned Greece so they let everyone in"
literally yes

>Greece illegally ferried everyone to the EU mainland without registration - as a matter of extortioning the Euro states
No we didn't

>because we did not forgive their debt!
Has absolutely nothing to do with debt.

you manipulative croat subhuman always write on a one sided view while leaving other relevant informations out

Greeks lied about stats just to get into the EU. They shouldn't expect anything good if they don't meet the criteria from the get go.

you reply to a croat

REMINDER

If there are refugees in your country, legal or illegal, and no one is doing anything to get rid of them then I pray your country gets cucked with Somalis 100x over because your people don't deserve to live.

guess which countrys government helped Greece to lie about stats and join eu

You are at least right about this

germans are sheep and dont care
they just freak out in the internet on comment sections of news sites or Sup Forums

still
op is a sneaky croat

Fpbp

Ours. But should we act like good people and help everyone because "muh we're all humans" or profit from their mistakes?
If their government was unable to make good decisions then it is none of my buiseness.

>Germans have this weird behavior where they blame anything and everything on everybody but themselves.

but it really wasn't merkel

Where the proof?

this, you krautcuck.

greece will pay its debts as long as it is in its economic interest to do so. if they think defauling is the less painfull option, you gambled and lost, hans. thats how loans work.

so funny watching this tearjerker docu about rapefugees desperate to cross the greek border; to get out of greece and beyond. nobody is shelling them in greece of course and theyd get the same asylum rights when applying in greece under european law; just with greek gibs. theyd rather go back to a leppo than letting that happen.

top kek... i guess. thanks again Dieter for inviting the rapefugees

Your country won't even exist in 20 years, let alone in 60.

i hope all your children marry someone the Greeks let enter

Germany LOVES migrants, what do you mean by this user? They were a gift that only enriched society.

why did greece join eu in the fristplace?

>Your country won't even exist in 20 years, let alone in 60.
Better to die while still being white, don't you think?

Oh wait, I am talking to the 52% country...

>But should we act like good people and help everyone because "muh we're all humans" or profit from their mistakes?
i dont know, what should people in an union do?

>it is none of my buiseness.
thats the motto of everyone here

"Refugees" are cowards

If you leave your war-torn country instead of fighting for it you are neither 'Syrian' nor 'refugee'. You are a coward.

>Germany LOVES migrants, what do you mean by this user?
You are a delusional asshole.

Pic related was BEFORE the massive migrants crisis. Guess what happened thereafter... disapproval rates have gone through the roof.

Greece is symbolical for the eu
thats why they joined much earlier than most other countries
and its surrounded by shitholes and turkey

There is like 15% of Germans who still think we can let in 1 more asylum seeker.

german media was crying about extremelly high numbers and never reported about all the sandniggers who got sent back

I wish for the death of every German piece of fucking trash
Ever since the conception of the German nation, Europe has been fucked
Go fuck yourself Hans, get BLACKED and get BLACKED some more

This is what awaits you in Greece. Come on over.

Germans are also the least likely people in Europe to believe government propaganda.

Germany literally destroyed Greece in WW2. Killed half the population, destroyed infastrafcture and erased whole villages from the map along with it's women and children.
When Greece was the cradle of civilization, Germany was a heaven for cannibals and savages.
When the 4th crusade was plundering Constantinople for 50 years straight, the whole western Europe was built.
When Constantinople fell alone at the hands of the Islamic predators while our Euro friends stood there wanking, all the scholars that escaped the city began the rennaisance and took Europe out of the medieval darkness.
Germany owes what little civility it has to Greece. But don't lie to yourself. Germans were, are and will always be Barbarians. Actually the term barbarian started from Greeks describing Germans in the ancient times.

that one with the green id is not german

>accept 2 million refugees
>blame the bus that brought them

typical Germ

hes not german
look at this post thats not how they write
he also started this thread with low knowledge

I still think Germany should be able to take profits despite being in a union. I mean the EU still has seperate states inside it and it's not some super state.

I don't fucking care what my granddad did in Greece in the days. You destroyed my country. Your country is still around, no one in Greece right now has suffered in ww2 and no infrastructure currently around has any signs of being destroyed in ww2.

Fuck you.

That changes nothing
Fuck Germany

>thats not how they write
Ach verpiss dich, Ahmed. Wenn Du jemanden hier als nicht-Deutschen hinstellen willst, dann wohl dich selber: Ahmed T. Saupreiss.

>Killed half the population
Literally proud of my ancestors killing your kind. Next time we will wipe out all ahMeds

you fucking retard, it was your government that accepted the refugees. If you didn't want them why did you let them in?

>Mein country imports ze mooslims
>Meinen fraus get fick ficki
>Greekenlanden kicks zem aus
>Greichen fraus are still pure
>Waaa it's not fair I want to ruin ALL of Europe, not just most of it

>>accept 2 million refugees
>>blame the bus that brought them

Oh vey, 3 decades, no one comes through the EU border. Suddenly Greece has a commie gov which pressures Germany to forgive 300 billion in debt... and for some strange reason Greece lets in 1.5 million illegals from non-EU countries, more than in the last 30 years... within 5 months.

How come, I say? The bus? The fucking bus???

Sadly they didn't completely get rid of your kind.

You are replying to Ikibey the Turk. He pretends to be Greek

That's not Ikibey, Ivan

t. Ikibey expert

>When Constantinople fell alone at the hands of the Islamic predators while our Euro friends stood there wanking,
How were we supposed to help if we were infinitely times inferior to the greek KANGZ who themselves could not stop the muslim hordes?

they had no choice m8 they are broke and they are cucked by merkel

why do you avoid answering the question?

Was it your government that let them in your country or not?

>No war in Niger
>No war in Nigeria
>No war in CAR
>No war in Burma
The Greeks have been burdened with these subhumans for years and you ignored them and Italy while the problem built, then you blame them when your cunt Chancellor invites the 3rd world. Then you decide you've taken enough and once again place the entire burden on Greeks and Italians, but harshly criticize any measures they take to fix the problem as "racist."
How could a people who have done such great things be so capable of doing such terrible things?

and maybe somethings wrong with that if half of europe chimps out because of germanys actions

thats a croat not a germ

the eu could of been somert special

a hyper power of all the old world empires all of that history and culture into one union

it would of been brilliant! but fucking merkel ruined it all becuase she wanted to boost germanys GDP with unskilled niggers and it failed

she wanted to create another german economic miricle like the post ww2 one where germany deregulated everything and became a power house

this time it didnt happen,and instead of admitting its not working they will not u turn and brexit happened

the eu is doomed,and the project with it.

ANGLOS! TIME TO RESORT TO PLAN B

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Expulsion_of_Cham_Albanians

30,000 muslims

The only Ahmeds being removed are you, do not kid yourself. Kolokotronis exterminated so many of you that some (like yourself) are even ashamed to admit you are Albanian today. No shame at all.

>Was it your government that let them in your country or not?

What is Schengen, you complete retard. Before Schengen we had 80,000 border patrol guarxs. 80,000. And that doesn't even include the military which guarded the iron courtain to the East.

After Schengen, we reduced the border guard force to 0. That is why we signed Schengen, so that the outer EU border states would patrol the borders with our money. And for 30 years it sort of worked... until Greece went bankrupt and let in 1.5 million illegals to export us.

Fuck you for blaming us for the Greek extortionists.

jealous of Greeks
insulting Greeks
calling me as ahmed although you know that I am a Greek
you write like an immigrant and dont even notice it
>Saupreiss
i wonder what the croat in bavaria that shilled for croatia and posted his pic on /deutsch/ is doing now

fuck off Germ

you ruined Europe by inviting millions of refugees

I hope all your daughters and sisters get raped by the immigrants you brought in

Get fucked Germany
Act shit, take shit

Siriza voting molotov throwing goblins of Grease did nothing to stop turks sending all those shitskins.

We paid Greece billions each year to protect the borders and take care of the illegals that still get in.

How is it our problem that the Greeks are drunken fools who use our money to get high and fuck women in the ass, rather than protect the EU border?

it was catholics who destroyed Byzantium, not the turks
they just got the rest of the empire

Good

you fucking retard, the only reason refugees are coming is because you accept them in your country and give them welfare
neck yourself merkel cuck

>calling me as ahmed although you know that I am a Greek
Explain what's the difference.

>>Saupreiss
What's Rechtschreibreform, you complete retard.

It's a damn shame Golden Dawn is being purged by the government. They should've struck while the iron was hot and just taken over

You wouldn't even let Greece deport them retard, you hemmed and hawed over the refugees because of a picture of some dead kid, so then it became a (((humanitarian crisis))). Then Krauts threw a fit when Hungary was doing its duty and keeping them out, and you're trying to put the problem on them now even though they tried to stop your stupidity

This. All of this. OP goes on about Jew debt, yet goes on to use parenthesis.

Greece has Golden Dawn in third place. Third! Only Turkey can touch this with the Nationalist Party also third.

Germany's Alternative für Deutschland has made inroads, but their actual champions, the National Democratic Party are trailing.

And the Jewnited Kingdom is in even worse shape. The awakening starts in Greece

>>What is Schengen,
something that obviously doesnt work you sneaky croat
you posts are so sneaky you slavshit

the krauts penned the eu rules,we aint allowed to turn away refugees

its scary becuase an unarmed army claiming asylum is more dangerous than one armed to the teeth becuase you will let them walk in and give them money and a house to outbreed you

>I hope Greeks all rot in hell for what they did to my country
You spastic, you & your Frau Markel have fucked Greece & the rest of us up. Our rape gangs are the results of ours being here 20-30 years...you have all that to come yet, and all because Merkel couldn't let an immigrant cry on a television debate.