Dangan Ronpa 3

You will never be friends with a serial killer;_;

GENOCIDER

Happy Birthday Weedman, may you live until the end once again

I just want her to be happy

with me

What if absolutely everything was revealed to be the work of the SHSL Culprit?

>thread back to back

>people LITERALLY defending Hiyoko in the other thread

I'm telling you, the grey gremlin is the 16th participant and the traitor in DR3.

I hope he shows up at some point.

Daily reminder that your SDR2 waifu or husbando is an illusion and that entire cast, without exception, are a bunch of terrorists, mass murders, and photographers.

>used goods

They're a class deprived of their moe gamer waifu, give them a break

>photographers

Hiyoko is more defensible than Mikan.

PURE
U
R
E

At least until her despair. Then all bets are off

Post waifus in order of best to worst.

Here I'll start with the best

don't ever talk to me or my daughter ever again

Why DR2 had such an amazing collection of women?

>Izuru's overgrown ahoge

good, people always miss it

>not posting the full image
fag

>NO ONE likes boxerfag

Good

Kyoko BETTER live btw

>Weedman in third
Sasuga

Hiyoko befriends Mahiru and jams out with Ibuki

Mikan does/has what? oh yea, she goes on being an attention whoring slut

Didn't they mention that they all have 7 digit kill counts. How did some of them even do that? Mahiru, Hiyoko, and Ibuki especially, unless you count indirect kills.

>desu senpai
who even wrote this

goodnight, gozu

we hardly knew ye

So basically ZETSUBOU makes you a total fucking badass who can kill millions even if your talent is taking photos

yeah i agree mikan is pretty awesome

Hiyoko and Ibuki were inspirational so they could do it indirectly.
I have no goddamn clue how Mahiru managed to get anywhere. I guess she blackmailed a lot of people into committing atrocities?

I wouldn't bother then, because Hiyoko's death was unjustified and plainly wrong from a story standpoint, she was trying so hard to be a changed woman because of Mahiru.

She's growing up before everybody's eyes and Mikan just had to kill her because ""muh despair"".

Hiyoko is a miracle of the universe, a sweet, cute, lovable, loving, childlike, little girl at heart, at soul and at body.

She practices traditional dancing which is something to be respected.

I wish I was her father and I don't say that with a lot of little girls like her.

>this guy is marked as "the end justifies the means"

Either his nice guy act is bullshit or that chart makes no sense.

I think Hiyoko is a bitch but It is impossible to defend Mikan in any way that doesn't involve wanting to fug her. At least Hiyoko was an entertaining bitch, and spent most of her time picking on a much shittier character who deserved it.

Official survival rate poll

Didn't notice that it wasn't full since I didn't scroll down

Rest in peace.

>She does it on purpose

It is amazing the kind of crap you Hiyokofags and Ibukifags pull out.

>Implying Ibuki have any kind of deep interaction with other characters

The only interaction between the Loli bitch and Rainbow dash i've seen in the serie is the first one fucking up the career game on the second one

His code might force him to defend Naegi

we're gonna make you dance, dance, daaance~

It's pretty easy, and I'm more or less indifferent about Mikan: she had the despair virus thingy that returned her memory and personality to what she was pre-DR2.

You know black shootings? It's probably that, except a lot more despairful.

They could just shoot people.

>Gozu in dead last

So by survival rate poll you mean people vote on who they think will live? Looks like the Japs also know that Gozu is fucking dead

She is a child at heart and at appearance, therefore, she is a little girl.

Have some respect. Age is irrelevant, what's relevant is that we understand her, we nurture her, we tell her rightly to change and what is right or wrong, we hug her, we love her gently.

That's how you deal with little girls like her. Gently. Please don't irrationally hate Hiyoko, don't stopp to her childish level.

Elevate the discussion and love her.

Never say it was unjustified. It is as justified as high schooler shooting at their bullies. All im saying is that her dead is probably the most celebrated among all the cast of dr1 and dr2 that didn't make it

>Gozu at the very bottom
Gets me every time.

Do you think her AI knew that she was based off of a real person? Do you think she knew what happened to the real person?

Dont care, I just want Mikan to suffocate me with her ass before I die

if she doesn't do it on purpose, than she LITERALLY has nothing to her character and is just autistic

>no interaction

...yea except that one time they went on a duo tour of despair

>She is a child at heart and at appearance, therefore, she is a little girl.

Hiyokofags have a low IQ i guess

gozu removes his mask

it's fucking this guy

holy shit i was just shit posting but this might actually be true, screen cap me

This is precisely why I think both these characters will live.

OFFICIAL WAIFU TIER (DANGANRONPA EDITION)

>MIRACLE OF THE UNIVERSE:

- MIKAN
- CHIAKI
- CHISA

>TOP TIER:

- JUNKO
- CHIHIRO
- ASAHINA
- KIRIGIRI
- SONIA

>B-TIER:

- KOMARU
- MAHIRU
- PEKO
- AKANE

>MEH TIER:

- GENOCIDE JACK
- MUKURO
- IBUKI
- CELESTIA
- SAKURA
- SEIKO

>SHIT TIER:

- HIYOKO
- SAYAKA
- GEKKOGAHARA
- RURUKA

You are delusional, buddy.

>Aoi that high

It hurts, and she wasn't even one of my favorite DR1 dangans.

yea he's too convenient for the protagonist to have around

user, Mikan alredy have bombed my heart

(You) again

>She is a child at heart and at appearance, therefore, she is a little girl.
That's not how it words.
She is a teenager that still acts like little girl,She is a retard.

Can't be, the one thing the Ultimate Imposter is terrible at managing is his weight.

Saionji is a comatose terrorist in her early 20s. Stop it.

>you're bullied for your entire childhood

who do you want to end up like, Mikan or Hiyoko

>Gekkougahara
>Shit tier

Maybe in the afterlife my dear Mikanbro

Both

When are Mikan fags going to die out like their diseased slut waifu?

Mukuro is best girl

mikan because i'd want to do the raping, rather than be the one raped

saionji was made for bullying

>taking any waifu tier list that has Mikan at God tier serious

Neither,Both are dead

>Mikan on top
You know user you really have completePatricians taste my friend,aside from Mukuro not being top tier and you should really get it together!

My nigga. I would copy paste this and put it daily basis

and i forgot he was in a coma

but what a fuckin curveball that coulda been

>having Mikan as a waifu
>she can't even go to the corner store without her opening her legs for someone else

>No 'Komaru Edition'
Maybe next time

Mikan is a garbage waifu for dumpster people

>Implying Mahiru didnt befriend the reeking loli because she felt bad for her

No, that's exactly how it works. She needs love and care, so we can start her in her way to maturity.

Just like how her body experiences a massive growth spurt, we care for her to make sure she gets a growth spurt mentally as well. As I have said many times already she was on her way to maturity but that slut trash Mikan killed her, not even given her a chance to prove herself to people in this thread.

See, look at how Mahiru has giver her tender loving care and she has started to change for the better. Because she wants to have more friends.

Mikan on the other hand never even tried to change till her death. "Oh, to get friends let them abuse me because it's the only way never mind chinging my mindset!" Dumb bitch.

Im not talking about the murders, I'm talking about how she isn't likable as a character at all. Nobody says anything good about Mikan other than "I want to have sex with her!" because she is a piece of shit and isn't even entertaining about it like Hiyoko, Fuyuhiko at the start, Komaeda, Celeste, or Togami. They were all real bastards but at least they were fun to hate. Mikan is just pathetic and has decent character traits at all. Even battling against her in the trial was 0 fun because she was just shouting "FORGIVE ME" for half of it like a fucking sperg.

I'm not ready for it.

Never, we exist beyond time and space.

I think we've talked about Mikan the most between the refined patricians that like her and then babies that don't

So much Mikantalk every thread

Duh thats why you walk to the store with her.

She was the first person who ever felt bad for her.

Facts about Mikan:

She's a diseased slut.
Even if you win her affection, you're in danger of being crippled by her so she can "take care" of you without you having a choice in the matter.
She's not helpless, she only portrays herself that way for sympathy and attention. Giving her either of those means you already fell for the bait.
There are tons of Mikans in real life but you rightfully stay away from those crazy bitches but somehow she's waifu worthy when she's fictional.

Are you people retarded?

Stay mad samefag. You give your heart to a below average quality waifu and now you lost your chance to love Mikan.

>Those boobs
>That ass
>Flat abdomen
>Chubby shoulders
>Shy and qt on public and lewd when you are alone with her
>Literally her only flaws are the lies spreads by her haters

shrug.jpg

ITT: people who have to walk their autistic waifu to the store so she isn't taken advantage of

>and has no* decent character traits at all

Forgive me!

I agree with Mikan being a shit but how are Hiyoko and celes entertaining?

And it's been great.

>photography terrorism

i want to be chiaki

It takes a lot to be confirmed, canonical best girl.

You don't understand, I like her because she's terrible.

>typical delusional mikanfag