This is the pure insanity the leftists brought upon themselves

Have a good chuckle while a group of Berkeley students attack their own hyper-liberal leftist professor and scream that his exam is RACIST

youtube.com/watch?v=78evEmr09A0

Goddamn this shit is hilarious and this is precisely why no one in the US takes people on the left seriously. They're brain-damaged, entitled twats. Are we supposed to just hand out college degrees because these faggots showed up to class on time?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SwYd5cRlROE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>muh ivy leage, it's great and #1, trust me, i have rankings and shit

to become a prof you have to be asian of some kind: jew, chinese, indian, muslim with the proper connections

then you have to have merchant skills and know how to scam money from government or industry

this is "science"

practically the entirety of human understanding exists on the internet
only a retard thinks it can only be found in college
only a sociopathic retard thinks "oh I'll use this information that can only be found in uni to teach more idiots who think the same"
it's an ignorance feedback loop fueled by international jewry

The sassy gay one doesn't even speak English well.

The prestige of college professors was destroyed in a couple of generations, that's one of those things you can't recover that easily.

>Is this a Filibuster
>everybody laugh

nice

like most of western social institutions, everything became a "business" and then a joke

Bad teachers are cheap, not the best approach tough.

Americans always take things too far
Their far left is no exeption

>To far.

They are barely scratching the surface of extreme leftism.

can someone give us a quick rundown? I can't watch 12 minutes of yelling spics, their accent is too grating

It's the marxists who've created this stupid shit, don't try to blame this on "western social institutions." The culprit is clear as day.

who's that roundy baldy headed twat?

>if you don't sit down and take the test you will fail this course

Literally all that needed to be said

basically leftist spics trying to rebel against their leftist professor for making them take an actual exam for the class. I watched another where their reasoning was, no shit, "Ben Shapiro's out there about to speak, our people are literally getting killed out there and you expect us to stay and take your racist exam?!" This is how crazy these people are.

i don't think it's about them being cheap, it's about being the right person, which doesn't mean being good teacher or scientist

thanks, user. Spics here are the fucking worst. They all got in through special "recruitment programs" meant to circumvent the AA ban in california, so they're all beyond arrogant and retarded as shit. Mass deportations should start with illegals holding government scholarships and majoring in chicano studies

Nah a good scientist can make disgusting amounts of money if they sell to the private companies.

>Mass deportations should start with illegals holding government scholarships and majoring in chicano studies
Definitely agree with those digits, get these dumbfucks out of our country.

>money
>science
this is why universities are shit now, in the first place

youtube.com/watch?v=SwYd5cRlROE

If your not triggered in the /left/ way you are wrong. If being Right is wrong then I'm always wrong.