As much as i hate entitled millenials, i think that people should be payed according to their iq. For example...

As much as i hate entitled millenials, i think that people should be payed according to their iq. For example, if you have a 140 iq, you should earn as much as 1 out of the average 250 people earn. (1 in 250 ppl have your iq, so you should earn more than 249 out of 250 people). Think about it. If you have a 140 iq u should earn about 800k a year. By the chart.

But what if you're flipping burgers with a 150 IQ? Are some animals more equal than others?

This desu. There are plenty of high IQ retards out there. It isn't the only thing that matters when it comes to intelligence.

You think high IQ people should be given money based solely on their IQ?

Except its a major part of how smart you are.
Not everything, but iq is at least 75 percent of how smart you are.

IQ, are you fucking serious? I'm high IQ neet and even think that is absurd.

I eat trendies every day for no other reason than I prefer being useless to having to take other people's shit on the daily.

You can't expect high IQ people to enjoy answering to low IQ people. There's no way that could ever happen. Low IQ people are irritating af to high IQ people.

Your fucking retarded OP
>be smart, do nothing
>profit
>be dumb, work and contribute to society
>earn literally fuck all.

You should be paid on the amount of work you do, the value of the work, and how many people are doing the same work.

/thread. I don't even know why OP bothered to state such a terrible idea.

/thread

>140iq
>unemployed for 2 years now
>spend all day on Sup Forums
>nigs, trans, femnazis, etc, with 110 iq taking your job

Well...

Yeah. I agree. Most good engineers are incredibly underpaid.

Apple and samsung engineers make 100k a year, even though about 0.0001% of people on earth can do what they do.
At the same time, lawyers and public speakers make much more than apple engineers, even though about 10% of people on earth could do what they do. We live in a society that persecutes nerds and awards smooth talkers, even though the nerds contribute to making life easier about 25 million times more than lawyers and smooth talkers.

And the nerds have much higher iq than smooth talkers and lawyers, obviously.
Because they contribute to advancing society more.

>been IQ tested a few time
>mid 130s mid 140s depending on test
>no desire to run in the rat maze
>make about $12k/year
>able to cover bills and im debt free
>no fucks given

So who exactly write the $800k check? A corporation or the government?

Kys
This makes absolutly zero sense

The people who were actually smart enough to make 800k

If you didn't figure it out, the huge push the last decade for people to get into tech wasn't to help kids get good paying jobs, it was to flood the tech/engineering markets with workers to drive down wages.

You should be paid by the value of your production. Fucking communist.

Tin foil hat much, faggot?

intelligence quotient =/= usefulness in society

>Sup Forums believes white genocide means they will be surrounded by savage beasts
We already live this reality desu.

This desu sempais

I'm a 40 year old, with 3 degrees, a 155-161 IQ, and I've never cleared more than 15k a year due to my enslavement and the corruption of those around me. I don't know how much that info will help your plan, or your perspective on things, but of course in my case I like the idea. Anyone making over 25k a year, or who has made more than that regularly, who isn't happy, grateful, or doesn't realize what they have, is spoiled as fuck.

if niggers, trannies and femnazis are taking yer job youre probably a bit retarded mate, not a 140iq smart dude

>t. phd chemist

are all 3 of your degrees in basket weaving or are you dumb as fuck? I cleared more than 15k/year during my first internship as a know-shit bachelors. get a fucking job

>burger education can't into economics and lobbying

what if you have an IQ of 140 but you're not working particularly hard, so you're actually less productive than someone at IQ 125 who's putting in more effort?

Are you clinicly retarded? What he wrote has nothing to do with communism you spastic. I'm a physicist and produce jack shit. According to you, I shouldn't be paid... so good luck getting new technology going in the future.

If you were as smart as you thought you were, you'd have found a way to earn more than that. Grow some balls and take chances, bitch nigger

waiting for this answer also.

>i think that people should be payed according to their iq

Guess you ought to pay for your employment then, kek!

Lmao dude, you're from Switzerland. 15k/year is literally nothing in your country. My gf from Geneva just started working with a 60% job and makes 4k a month after taxes.

Markets do seem to reward high achieving managerial types pretty heavily. Or at least more consistently.

I mean none of the household names in machine learning research made much bucks out of it despite it being fucking everywhere these days.

Physics, Mathematics, and Bartending. I have an 18k /year job atm, if I stay there a year it will be a record.

I never said I thought I was or was not smart, just what my IQ is and income has been. And like I said, it's not a matter of being smart, my social network, constraints, and abuse prevented anything different.