GAME TIME Sup ForumsICE - FIND THE SHIRTS TO FIND THE GIRL

pedo video of a little girl has come to the attention of the german police. most likely a family member so they have released images of her to see if anyone recognizes her. the only evidence we have to work with are her shirts. if we can find a store that sells both of these shirts then we can narrow down the search field and go from there. a krautbro has hooked me up with some sites to search for the shirts but we need more eyeballs here is what he has provided so far

otto.de/kindermode/maedchen/kids-gr-92-146/basics/
a big retailer for basically everything
c-and-a.com/de/de/shop/kinder-maedchen-inspiration-herbst-looks
one of the biggest clothing retailer in germany
takko.com/de-de/maedchenmode/kleinkindermode-maedchen/
smaller as C&A but is used by a ton of people
hm.com/de/products/kids/girls?page=4
tchibo.de/kinder-babys-c400048187.html?cs=1&vt=03c197f20aca6ddeb1b0b3b91d283cd2677473db
esprit.de/maedchenmode

FIND THESE SHIRTS

Other urls found in this thread:

wayfair.de/Twoey-Toys-Kindereinzelstuhl-TUW1012.html?source=hotdeals
kohls.com/product/prd-2886144/toddler-boy-jumping-beans-long-sleeved-striped-tee.jsp?color=Gray&prdPV=3
wayfair.de/Twoey-Toys-Kinderbank-mit-Kissen-TUW1103.html?source=hotdeals
dillards.com/p/truly-me-big-girls-7-16-striped-daisy-appliqued-popover-bodice-romper/507030273?di=04993623_zi_periwinkle&categoryId=691262&facetCache=pageSize=96&beginIndex=0&orderBy=1
voat.co/v/pizzagate/2180338
europol.europa.eu/stopchildabuse
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

OLD BREAD

All you can do is expect some German user to print her face in a "Have you seen her? Contact authorities" and spread them everywhere to reach elder and poor people.

This has to be done too in isolated communities.

Newspapers are already doing this but this would help..

whats the point of looking for the shirt? it could have been bought 10 years ago.

Just baking by request. More info needed from Gestapo if the child is going to be found.

>ave
Do you know this for sure?

This is why we were already looking at chairs.

Bump.

wayfair.de/Twoey-Toys-Kindereinzelstuhl-TUW1012.html?source=hotdeals

here is a close match, but not quite. Can anyone tell if the capped neck is black or grey. As an amerifag what are some of the common brands and stores in the area we think she is in, bosnia i have heard.

kohls.com/product/prd-2886144/toddler-boy-jumping-beans-long-sleeved-striped-tee.jsp?color=Gray&prdPV=3

She's 4-5 yo.
Growth in that age in roughly linear.
It fits her quite well and the flowers aren't torn off yet.
That could mean it was new, and not worn by her older sister or whatever.
Maybe bought last spring I'd assume.

fuck forgot image

You guys realize alot of people making these gross ass videos, know about evidence in the camera frames and usually remove any obvious identifiers.

They also make clothes and use symbolism in some videos aswell as a wink and nod to their communities also.

Hardly shit to go by for this girl though atm

And the stool

NYPA

Looks like some kind of 'iron' on image or something added later, could well be some kind of Hobbycraft kind of thing added later.

Another one from the same company.
wayfair.de/Twoey-Toys-Kinderbank-mit-Kissen-TUW1103.html?source=hotdeals

i think its a grey neckline- looks dark due to the shadow, and a strand of hair between her neck and shirt.

bump

>Doing the police's job
>For free

Looks like a woman crossing her legs to me.

>My time is worth to much to save children.

As expected of a fucking leaf.

They're just giving them more job and preventing them to do important stuff to the investigation

What they're expecting them to do? Investigate EVERY person who bought a similar shirt?
That's simply dumb

God bless Sup Forums and weaponised autism

Anybody knows what's in the red marked place?

Its odd that if someone put the flowers on the shirt after it was bought,thats kind of a nurturing thing to do

here is another young girls outfit with somewhat similar flower lace/patches added. this one is dillards

dillards.com/p/truly-me-big-girls-7-16-striped-daisy-appliqued-popover-bodice-romper/507030273?di=04993623_zi_periwinkle&categoryId=691262&facetCache=pageSize=96&beginIndex=0&orderBy=1

looks like a leg

they already have her face. you're wasting your time trying to find shirts lmao. they will find her very soon if they have her face

Holy fuck that could explain the fucking shoes!

This pedo might be mentally unstable!

Or he likes flowers
Or her grandma did it, who the fuck knows

Blue childrens jacket with white trim I think, draped over the back of the stool.

More inclined to be a parent then.

Good thing this is Sup Forums and we don't need obvious shit then huh m8

Thoughts?

>they will find her soon if they have her face
K

>Doing it better than they can and satisfying extreme autism by focusing it for good

why the FUCC are they not releasing more images? are they busy fapping to CP?

She was abducted, this girl wasn't
Totally different scenarios

Not me, other bong pointed it out. Seems obvious though user. I knew a girl who was raped by her step-dad while her biological mother watched and sometimes held her down.

Not even same race hans.

Nose is different

Checked.

Doxxing a victim babby seems wrong, but not helping to find a pedo is unforgivable.
Good Hunting, anons.

Checked

what compels women to do this.

Keep THIS thread alive. This one, too: voat.co/v/pizzagate/2180338

>i showed you my dick answer me
sorry

Have toranons found the video yet?

they just wanted to get her face out there, not to get info on the images

Why dont they just ask John Podesta where shes at?

>Its odd that if someone put the flowers on the shirt after it was bought,thats kind of a nurturing thing to do

But it's not odd for chink sweatshops that produce clothing to buy bulk garbage like that aliexpress lace to use in the manufacturing of girly clothes.

>What they're expecting them to do? Investigate EVERY person who bought a similar shirt?

Jesus christ you must be the worst chess player on the planet. Use your fucking head.

What if someone found say Ebay sales history of someone who had bought several of the pictured items who also happened to live in Germany?

That would be a pretty decent lead based on literally nothing other than clothing and dolls.

Some women like little girls too

You guys still caring about this little whore?

Police will find her dead in the river soon

Checked. Kill all pedos

Something tells me just googling girls striped shirts will get me arrested. Wtf

Well okay, but keep in mind that lightning is different and that the pics are in poor quality

The videos would have solved this instantly.

Pity that CP law prevents these videos from being shared.

She got sold to a North African Family.
Hopefully they are treating her good and with love.
Lowkey is that Muslim moms pray to Allah to give them a white baby with blue eyes.
Blue eyes are seen as a blessing from Allah in Islam and if your baby has blue eyes it means Allah blessed you and your family.
People have said they have seen her in N.A but still no leads.
Wherever she might be, hopefully she is being treated right atleast :( , one day she will be found.

She's got shit around her waist, it's not part of the shirt look at this pic. The flowers are some sort of decorating. It is absolutely this shirt

Yes, someone three or four threads back did.

Get fucked

Isn't releasing the pictures just gonna push the guy to kill her? Like, he can't ever let her go outside anymore.
Hope he's not treating her bad and they find the qt soon though, always harsh to see lolis suffer.

THE FUCKING PICTURE IS BEING RELEASED EVERYWHERE, not even Germany

If they sold the same shirt to some German guy they're already aware of it and there's nothing you can do about it

Lets focus on something REAL

Ban assault cuteness

Questionable pics there Googles

That one in the middle looks

H O T
O
T

On it when I get home!!!!

Why? Do the pictures arouse you, sick fuck?

KEK, have fun being raped in prison user, the Fbi is looking at this bread right now and they do record everything we say, also fuck lolsperg scum like you.

What are you even going on about at this point?

Fucking die you cunt.

>Be mentally ill autist
>have no drive and ambition
>no job
>live with parents
>incel
>coward
>weak
>(brain storm for a bit)
>I KNOW! IMMA SAVE DUH KEEEDS FRUM DUH EBIL LOOMINATI!!!
>DUHHH SHIRTS!!! GOTTA LOOK AT DUH SHIRTS!!!
>(mental illness intensifies)
>DUHH SHILLS SLIDIN MUHH BREAD!!!!
>faggot mods see this
>they refuse to move this cancer thread to /bant/
>people still wonder why Sup Forums is dying a slow and painful death

Because they probably ate her to hide evidence

Hate for kid? Maybe the rapist was the only income for stupid cunt so she sold away her child so she doesnt have to work? who knows, people are shit, don't expect reason.

OP is the guy? Saw picture on news and knows they cant find him because he moved all evidence. Now hes posting here if he has to run cause he knows Sup Forums can find the exact model of a chair?

if you want other challenges
try this ones
europol.europa.eu/stopchildabuse

>Isn't releasing the pictures just gonna push the guy to kill her?
Yes, but she wasn't abducted and it's believed the abuses happened when She was alone.
So She's not in danger of getting killed

>Hope he's not treating her bad and they find the qt soon though, always harsh to see lolis suffer.
Totally agree tbqḧ

Dang user. I don't even wanna laugh, but...

Is the FBI looking me right now?

Hello FBI,I want to say that I did tax evasion since 5 years ago,McFuck you all

No dumb ass. It’s shocking to see borderline cp just looking for a girls shirt

> mossad trying to slide the tasty bread
kys fucking faggot cuck

I want to recap what the german BKA wrote, because there was a lot of confusion in the previous thread.

The authorities started looking for the girl in JUNE 2017. The videos could be as old as OKTOBER 2016. So almost a year ago.

Looking for childrens outfits might give a hint, but wirting the retailers directly and asking them if they had the outfits we are looking for last year will probably increase chances of finding something usefull.

The IKEA furniture and the troll doll seem like better leads to me.

The reason the authorities decied to publish fotos of the girl is because this is their last resort. They are looking for her for quite a while now. I assume that the perp is a family member or a close friend of the family.

Since the videos are probably a year old at this point, it will be hard finding the original. Chan sites on the darknet on the other hand might still have additional pictures or maybe even usefull links. So that might be worth checking out.

Absolutely checked. It's a woman, it's more than likely the Mother or an Aunt.

If you go looking for girls shirts, you should not be shocked when they have girls inside them.

>borderline cp
do you ever go outside your house in the summer?

YEW THINK

Find the girl in social media
Not the shirt, the girl herself

There's literally no way she wsn't posted in some facebook account

I'm looking at german hasthags on facebook from a year and older, that's all I can do

shirt the little girl is wearing has raglan sleeves. stripes on hers are also more numerous/smaller/spaced less far apart than the shirt user posted.

Damn it user, think of the kids highly next time

Oh trust me,I think a lot about kids

It's not unreasonable to assume the mother lives there too.

That guy is probably thinking about kids a lot.

I agree it's a coat and troll doll

be afraid

Remove your flag RIGHT NOW!