Just finished this

Just finished this.

I was alright.
Short, comfy, cute, no desire to fuck any of the characters, no unanswered questions, but boring at times.

7/10

P-chan best girl

nah it sucked

pretty fair guy.
I rate your rating 10/10

Fair rating of my rating, I rate your rating of my rating 10/10

Kuga-senpai a cute.

She weird. Muppet girl best.

>no desire to fuck any of the characters
Gay

Sou nan deskarr?

7/10 you say. As an oldfag from 2007 which it aired, that rating isn't accepted.

Keito is a weeaboo.

Posting best girl.

Have you watched the picture dramas? I forgot which, but one of them was really good.

This, basically all the art school anime out there are absolute top tiers.

You enjoying this cause I am. Different pacing but dat art.

Tragic how they didn't use her in the anime much.

But we got a cute brown Kasugano-sensei so that's fine.

Asakura wanted her time to shine.

>not wanting to roughly take Sora behind the school and hold her close as you impregnate her autist womb

It's almost like they expected a second season.

I like the scene where the sister come into the room in her yukata and her brother became an insta-siscon

How come P-chan didn't shit just all over the place like a real chicken?

She's well-behaved.
He?
I don't think P-chan's gender is ever referenced clearly...

Let me commit crimes with you, friend.
Yeah, almost RIGHT
He's so dead, there's no other explanation at this point. He's so dead. Those daily threads must have been the real deal for him.

If it's a rooster it's a male, if it's a chicken it's a female.

I can't really tell but I'm leaning more towards rooster.

Roosters have a specific coloring though, don't they? Particularly for tail feathers.
Must be a gal.

No crimes. Only love.
Unless it's Asou, she deserves to be crimed.

I thought rooster because of it's tail feathers, where as hens don't really have that extra lot of feathers, just a stop with a flat fluffy butt

Ah, is that right? Wouldn't know, ain't worked with chickens before.

Translator user, are you still gonna translate the book and mini manga section?

I'll let you touch my pencil.

I had already forgotten the threads. RIP

co-coincidently I had a chicken I named Sora when I was a kid. I had a rooster too, he was this giant bitchin' black rooster that would just strut around and fuck shit up and rape everything. I miss my big black cock.

>reviewing anime

>>>/MAL/

Speaking of translations, where ya gonna put em? Batoto still ain't updated since january.

I NEED to know who wins the Negishibowl.

Searched through the archives for giggles and the most recent was Spring 2013. What a shame, I envied him when he actually visited the Sketchbook school and stuff.
You know the truth in your heart. You know the very person that got Negishi to open up and slowly calm down his neurotic tendencies.

Of course, Asaka never stood a chance against best girl.
But it's nice to think she could have.

Can't blame any of the girls for wanting to get close to him. Girls like bad boys.

Bad to the fucking bone.

Negishi is a good boy! He just has some anger issues!

I really wanna see him interacting with Sora more, show how much he's mellowed since the start.

Negishi isn't even best boy.

President is already taken by Kate though.

That and President is a man, not a boy.

Is it weird to anyone else that they adapted a purely comedy manga into a slow, healing anime?

Nah. I mean the anime takes a great bunch of freedom, adding stories where there were none, but the manga has very similar atmosphere to the anime in the end.

I have it but I'm busy looking over volume 10. Which is taking long due to 3 person relay.

Volume 12 comes out august 10 i believe. Going back live TLing then

Why did they make Sasaki's voice so...beautiful?
It's almost TOO gorgeous. I thought she'd have a more airy tone.

Well it's generally healing in the first place. Comedic healing, but healing

I don't see 12 up for preorder, PANIC. The ones that go for preorder early usually have a limited bonus with it too.

You are gay, aren't you

>Asou insists that she has the biggest breasts in the group and goes around confirming it
>despite clearly being flat as a board, she NEEDS to know Kuga's chest size
>we never get confirmation though

Could she secretly be binding?

>you will never have an extended make-out session with Kuga in the curtain while club is on

One more thing that bothered me about the anime is Mike's "bai" tic. It's not translated as anything in the manga and no data files about the character talk about it, so what the fuck is up with that?

Hmmm, I might be wrong.

But each one is about 12-13 chapters. So it should be up soon. Speaking of which, I accidentally skipped ripping 171 today.

Hopefully volume 12 is 13 chapters.

he's a cat

I don't know a lick of japanese so you're gonna have to explain the significance of a cat saying bai.
Also Mike's a female, you twat.

You mean ending sentences with bai? That's a common Kyushu dialect I think.

Zat right? Guess I don't pay attention to dialect shit, all sounds like sounds to me.

The manga takes place in Kyushu, but only Natsumi, Ueno, and Mike speak the proper dialect. I tend not to give a crap because everyone else speaks Tokyo dialect, unless you guys want hickspeak

Asou speaks with a pretty distinct dialect as well, and that's pretty rare for an anime (except for fake kansai dialects).

I take that back. It fluctuates between 12-15. It should be soon either way

Well like someone reminded me about the GA art book by making a thread, you should do the same.

Sure, but I think I lost the book in my unsorted folders. Have a link for it?

never mind, found it