What could the centipede even do? If knives can't pierce his skin then what damage could a centipede do?

What could the centipede even do? If knives can't pierce his skin then what damage could a centipede do?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Centipede_bite
youtube.com/watch?v=MKH6PAoUuD0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's like wet willy. You don't want something so unclean going into your ear

The sound of it crawling around inside next to your eardrum would drive you crazy

I believe it was digging into the ear canal which was driving him insane. Keep in mind he had that thing in him the entire time he was tortured until, he fought back and beat Yamori

These things can bite. That would hurt.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Centipede_bite

wasn't he Injected with some substance that neutralize his powers?

Yea RC suppressants right in the corner of his eye

Yeah. A fluid that suppressed his Kagune powers, I believe. and the only he could get it in him was through his eye.

no it wouldn't, you're a retard

It could penetrate through your eardrum and into the brain quite easily. Birds that eat these things improperly die, when the head part eats its way out of their stomach.

It's a nimble navigator
youtube.com/watch?v=MKH6PAoUuD0

yes it would idiot
look up water torture or any torture. It's a common technique to blare sounds like music so the victim is so overwhelmed with pain and sounds they cant think and go crazy

You're telling me you're okay with something that's so large it shouldn't fit in your ear actually going in your ear?

I bet that shit would hurt with how bad it would stretch out your ear. Not only that, but insects are fucking creepy. I hate centipedes, and having one of those near me would drive me insane. It wouldn't even have to do anything painful, they're just creepy as fuck. Some entomologist brought one of those large, long, black centipedes to my school when I was a kid, and it looked fucking crazy. He just held that shit in his arms and it actually sat there and obeyed him. The fucking thing was as long as his torso. He offered us to pet that thing along the head and it stared back at me with those crazy red eyes.

Fuck that. I'd panic too if I was Kaneki.

Brain id too simple, the ears have drain holes that go down into the throat so it could wriggle down that way

He is taking fucking RC inhibitors you fucking secondary.

>If knives can't pierce his skin

Not just the kagune, but the enhanced physiology of ghouls (since bringing out the kagune does make them even stronger, but they've already got a super tough body to begin with).

Look if mucous membranes are vulnerable then shit rumbling around your eardrum would probably hurt a lot

It doesn't have to bite him. Something as large as that moving around in your ear would hurt like shit.

Imagine crushing a bug into someone's ear, it would be so gross.

It's like the ultimate torture.

Eating your brain. As far as I recall, this one is an especially aggressive one, so it must have been fucking hell.

>RC suppressants

Else the pliers wouldn't have worked either.