Anyone else starting to hate this guy more and more...

Anyone else starting to hate this guy more and more? He's actively undermining Trump and getting more Confederate statues taken down because of his tiki torch faggotry.

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/10/09/us/columbus-day-protest.html
youtube.com/watch?v=1vcgW0-tdWE
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/fagg.jpg/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/F-g6bfLI0CEn9TVNyc8qTg/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/401buiddByCuAhoMbNuIIQ/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/gPrBeL1rLTezvfI7xnXb4g/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/-XWzhBmUfXLW3OdDAn9_Pg/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/PaRtBnp2udPE4e1Vt-1huw/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/e_UzPMyHGAysrYw5t3PY5w/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/NuR3BI67q6zBfTizoszESA/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/4sSBs-dgIxLnSgbLykSF-Q/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/yFWCQey-DH1ntXO8PAK7gw/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/_H5gRJdfoK1FwXH9owzCdA/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/w95hVmgD9HqZspH8ZFkR0A/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/R_KB6RpL8AjCy_-f1zCzYw/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/m3-VN0P_9NGI8nPl2gKQFQ/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/-KvX8fDUc-2KAt471zRM_A/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/e-9GKIb_Ln32WIXE3fra4Q/
youtu.be/MWWwGmdnAuU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ribbon_of_Saint_George
youtu.be/heDCIX4N3dk
youtu.be/pvQZxndF3Uw
youtube.com/watch?v=yCv7Vaziylc
weev.net/richard-spencer-appointed-altright-official-attempted-to-sexually-humiliate-14-year-old-under-threat-of-doxing/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Leftist here

Love this guy

He's doing everything I could wish for.

He is not influencing anything, he is just an outcome of forces outside of our control. Same with everything really, you should take the determinism pill my friend. All things are the natural outcome of non-whites becoming a larger proportion of the body politic. Just strap on and enjoy the ride, the civil war will be imminent, and nothing we can do will influence this.

Getting statues taken down is good. We need to accelerate it until they are going after George Washington.

I really dont like that guy. Fuckin communist masquerading as a nationalist. Needs to eat shit.

the left was taking down statues before richard spencer. they want to destroy everything. now they are coming after columbus day. everything europeon people did. they want to erase us

Actually it would be more productive if Dickie Spencer used his trust fund money to pay leftists to protest Washington and Jefferson statues.

>Columbus day

Fuck off

Spencer is based

He's a CIA/media nigger trying to undermine the MOVEMENT, so yes I absolutely despise him.

He’s annoying as hell. Once he called Anglin a cuck I completely dismissed all of Dick Spencer’s opinions. He’s looking more and more like an FBI stooge. Either that or he’s literally autistic.

Not to mention he's a Russia shill.

>If you don't shill for Russia's geopolitical interests, you're a leftist/liberal

This literally proves that Spencer is paid opposition, he was trouble from the start.

nigga we've been saying it since the beginning. he literally appeared out of nowhere roman saluting for the cameras after someone's talk somewhere, just to make whites look bad. He's controlled op. How about the first charlotteseville when he didn't show his face after making all those idiots gather there with tiki torches? seriously, fuck this faggot.

This. I don’t hate Russia like leftists do, but he seems to care more about Russia than he does America.

>Far-Right can't into good optics
Color me unsurprised.

Someone should blow his head clear off his shoulders.

Friendly reminder your desperate and blatant shilling against him is nothing but free advertising, antifa.

I'm 100% sure what you just posted is illegal in Australia

He's wife is Russian and is the editor of RussiaInsider a state sponsored shill site, much like RT

RICHARD SPENCER IS A PEDOPHILE

fuck this kike and fuck those kikes and yourself.

Ill Rape my Prime Minister to death then make it legal by my own Hand.

nytimes.com/2017/10/09/us/columbus-day-protest.html

also california is changing it to indigenous people day or some faggotry like that

No, he didn't. he's been around since 2008 you fucking retard.

I like him as a "thought leader" type of guy, but his optics are just fucking horrible. He ruined his own brand of politics by making references to nazi germany and encouraging ironic nazi LARPing

His "alt-right" brand is simply not normie friendly, and it never will be at this point. Andrew Anglin is right that white nationalism needs to be re-branded as old fashioned American patriotism. All of these logos and flags are repellent to normies.

Yeah he likes to fuck babies.

T. Zhang

How is this guy not obviously controlled opposition? He always pops up right after Trump starts to get a positive spin and he's hardly subtle like anyone from here might be. It's always some attention whoring march or protest from him which the left eats up.

If his goal is to maximize salt or to take the left's attention off stuff that really matters then I understand but as it stands, it's like when trump got endorsement from the kkk; it caused moe harm than good.

wow anybody else hate white activists yawn sure is late wow guys im sleepy

Even your frogs are jacked down there? The fuck

Kys kike shill

Don't even worry about it mate.
youtube.com/watch?v=1vcgW0-tdWE

Check out the time stamps on these posts. Blatant discord coordination.

Step up your game antifa cucks. Actually no, keep doing it. I was totally indifferent to Spencer before you started your mass counter shilling campaign and then I ended up listening to every podcast he does.

He is obviously controlled opposition. The problem being so many Nazi larpers like him and ignore it.

Anglin is a CIA spook too. Hates white women, makes fun of the dead fat girl, calls for "white sharia", acts edgy for no reason other than to be edgy. What the fuck does he know about optics or appealing to normies?

had this very same fucking thread with the same fucking posts.

You are the useful idiot of the left. Punching Spencer, regardless of whatever stupid stunts he has, only serves the marxist tyranny over us.

Someone post the spencer fiveheads

nice photoshop

Oh would you look at that.

Do you think this is Sup Forums?

Divide and conquer is their only weapon.

They organize on discord and blast 80 anti-Spencer meme with different IDs to drown out rational discussion about him. If every second post screams "SHILL" or "CIA" they can kill any pro-Spencer discussion.

You can recognize them by the character-assassination conehead shops and retarded posting style/memes. Their infamous shills like Moarpheus even admit it.

This is their campaign:

Btw a lot of shitskins join them because they're scared of Spencer.

This is how we kill the controlled opposition.

Richard Spencer is fucking controlled opposition. Nobody likes him.

>He is obviously controlled opposition.
Give it up - Spencer is seriously BASED.

Hes controlled opposition. Running around at night with tiki torches. When i saw the "protest" first thing I thought was KKK.... so how does that look to normalfags? The only thing he is doing is damage

youtu.be/MWWwGmdnAuU
>MILO IS SO BASED HEIL MILO

Yes let's all be quiet and lay down on the floor. ZOG will leave us alone.

I like him and donate to him all the time.

Well I'm sorry to tell you this. But you might be mentally retarded.

OPTICS MUH OPTICS shut up retard

Richard Spencer IS ZOG

His original brand was supposed to be extremely edgy neo-nazi propaganda. He built a popular website off of this platform.

I don't think he ever thought these types of ideas would verge on going mainstream like they are now. We are right on the edge of going mainstream, but we don't have a leader or brand of white nationalism that is normie-friendly to go forward with.

Trump introduced a brand of civic-nationalism that was appealing to moderates, and even some lefties. He made it funny, inspiring, and cute. The alt-lite and people like Milo managed to do the same thing with their brand. The alt-right is too dark and serious, it scares people away.

stay mad cuck

KKK is 99% FBI

>Hes controlled opposition.
No, he's a Russian plant

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ribbon_of_Saint_George

no. He's a Jew plant.

MOARPHEUS/OBAMALEAF
fuck off.

MOARPHEUS/OBAMALEAF

NO WAIT HES A SAUDI PLANT! LOOK OUT!

I'm niether of those. I'm a regular person who sees through RIchard Spencers controlled opposition LARPing.

Are you Richard Spencer? You seem to be literally shaking right now.

Irrelevant, doing nothing as OP says won't do shit.

>undermine the guy who just declared today in the immigrarion priorities release that 800,000 illegal alien mestizos are going to be given permanent legal residency in the United States

I don't know how legitimate Spencer is or wether or not he's really helping, but the total effect of the Trump presidency is going to be white people becoming a minority 6 months later than they would have if Hillary had been elected. The politicians we have now are not the answer.

Yeah SURE moarpheus LOL

>being associated with a publisher that put out anti-communist literature during the cold war somehow proves his cia connection

I highly suggest checking these three videos of Spencer out.

youtu.be/heDCIX4N3dk
youtu.be/pvQZxndF3Uw

RICHARD SPENCER TOUCHES CHILDREN.

weev.net/richard-spencer-appointed-altright-official-attempted-to-sexually-humiliate-14-year-old-under-threat-of-doxing/

>donating to a RICH trust fund babby

C
U
C
K

Using tiki torches is just embarrassing

that was the whole point. he's such a faggot.

>everyone's a CIA spook because I say so and two to three degrees of separation made from assumption on my conjecture
You really think Sup Forums will not notice what you're trying to do? The 'repeating a lie until it's true' thing only works if you're the only source of information.

so much shills and disinformation

> yes i dont like spencer
> yes he's spoiled and attention seeker like milo
> yes he shilling hardcore for israel

but i dont think he's a cia plant. look at the people funding his institute none of them are jews. if anything he's working for the 'white elite' who are losing power and influence to the jewish elite

We don't even know that for sure but whatever you say cuck

WAIT SPENCER IS RUSSIAN!

You know Spencer is doing something right when you have this much hate against him.

I highly suggest checking these three videos of Spencer out.

youtu.be/heDCIX4N3dk
youtu.be/pvQZxndF3Uw

HINGA DINGA DURGEN

He's controlled opposition at best and a turd at worst.

Not much else to be said here. :/

Except that if you do like him, you are a turd.

Spencer, Anglin, TRS, and any of these other "white nationalists" who try to associate themselves with Trump are either morons or CIA agents. Why the fuck would you endorse Trump if it has no benefit and can only harm him by association?
Here comes the Dicky Spencer Internet Defense Force.

whatever you say KIKE

No. Best thing ever to happen to American politics. An absolute hero. After the revolution, statues of him should be erected in every town square throughout the country.

There is nothing wrong with him or the way he behaves in public. He is a great leader and we should all unite behind him.

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF WHITE NATIONALISM.

Nah, dude. Just a guy thats been around here long enough to know a phony con-artist when I see one. He's a fuckin sophist tryhard leading impressionable youth to a future without friends and family. Look at all those young guys that lost their jobs and were kicked out of school. Shame on him. All for a publicity stunt? Stop shilling this cancer on here. Nobody is buying it anymore. This is out of the soros playbook, the same one used in the Ukraine. Get the fuck outta here.

Who is doing this?

Fuk Richard
Fuk Ben
Fuk Milo
Fuk all of them.
They all just popped up out of now where they are opportunists at best or controlled opposition at worst.

some discord group

This is a tactic of the shills calling regular users shills because we don't like their controlled opposition ecelebs.

It's always leafs and meme flags defending Richard Spencer.

He's a CIAnigger who suck Duginist cock

Probably leftypol

also look at this shit this isn't Sup Forums its some leftypol faggots

that picture screams big tentism