I've realized something pol: half of you faggots are just idiots that were swayed into calling yourself Nazis because...

I've realized something pol: half of you faggots are just idiots that were swayed into calling yourself Nazis because you wanted to be apart of an edgy counter culture.

You parrot Nazi beliefs, throw around Nazi memes, but you aren't really dedicated at all

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sRYAKSmsTU8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

pol was and always will be libertarian Nazis is a meme

gigantic if honest

That's a cool divide and conquer post, Schlomo

t. butthurt lefty redditor

I don't know, I kind of want the Monarchy to gain more power, fuck Democracy.

Thanks I needed some good bait.

are you really this new?
this trump kek era is absolute cancer

>i've realized something
>you aren't really dedicated at all

no shit? this your first day at the office?

I don't believe or support the Nazis, except when there's keks to be had.

Also keked at the captcha for this thread. Pic related.

Cool story!
Go watch Rick and Morty, kid.

Sup Forums is a Nazi board that can actually see certain Youtube videos

>pol
Clearly you don't belong on this site. sage

I became a nazi once the narrative changed, labeling everyone a nazi who would call a tranny a retarded faggot- which they are .

Letting a queen tell you what do. Do you have mommy issues?

Sup Forums is just a bunch of edgy teens want to be part of something and will immediantly jump ship when shit gets real (see Charlottesville)

Sup Forums has always been a meme board. If you come here and take everything at face value you're an idiot.

Alllllllll white people are nazis!!!! Havent you been to an antifa rally? try and keep up.

I don't see how my Mommy issues have anything to do with this!

libertarianism doesn't work, we need an authority of the people; and yet we must strive for liberty

The Ruskie shillbots have been working hard to turn Sup Forums into the dumpster fire that it is today.

This. Libertarian not in a economic sense alone but rather in Sup Forums being an unbound force of nature, always doing the other thing not bowing to any masters. Yesterday we were Ancaps, today we may be Nazis and tomorrow we can be transhuman technophiles or primitivist, passionate dirt farmers. Who knows. The only thing we will never be is sheep, follwing any arbitrary rules set by contemporary society.

FUCK YOU!!!

THIS IS A COUNTER CULTURE BUT ITS NOT EDGY WHITES ARE BEING SYSTEMATICALLY REPLACED IN WHITE COUNTRIES AND YOU WANT TO SIT THERE AND TELL ME WERE JUST EDGY AND MAKE Sup Forums out to be some sort of joke or laughing stock?!?

We are absolutely serious about our beliefs fuck off back yo reddit. /pol is a secret underground society of intellectuals who know the truth AND HAVE TAKEN THE RED PILL AND BECOME BASED. WE FIGHT DEGENERACY AT EVERY TURN!!!

>half of you
only half? lol newfag

Only people who slapped the Nazi label on us is the left, who call everyone a Nazi

Nazi is a stupid buzzword. It is objectively true that all non-Europeans are genetic garbage which must be exterminated. The only path towards true human progress is the creation of a planetary European utopia.

Holy fuck their penises are big

an attempt at rewriting history

I see the misguided are spreading misinformation again.

Are you fucking kidding me right now stop shitting on the based.

Well, sure, if the left hadn't pushed multiculturalism and political correctness this far, I would have never identified myself as a willing ethno-nationalist and fascist. I would personally support authentic nazis if there was something to gain.
But in the end, fad or not, dedicated or not, if a war occurs, numbers are numbers. And our sides, whether it's ancap, aryan, libertarian, trumpist, have the people that matter - those who shoot guns and train in the forest for 12 years till they have a chance to shoot you dead

You are a cuck, and white genocide is real

I was never a nazi. But I sympathize with the plight of the nazi's and understand what they were fighting for.

youtube.com/watch?v=sRYAKSmsTU8

this

definitely not a divide and conquer shill thread

link reupload of that video ploxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxd

You just figured the meme.

Congratulations.

OP is a faggot.

You're an ovaltine spooge drinking faggot, we've always been counter culture

Many of us were aligned with the left before they went batshit insane and we had to contend with the theocratic bs of the dubya era, while there's some natsocs a lot of the imagery and themes have been adopted because it's become about survival

You really don't understand anything if this isn't bait if it was, that's cool lick a fat faggot's shitty gooch you cunt

>not fallowing rules
>doing exact opposite of what is told/given to do
You still are formed by culture that way.

Nietzsche suggested moving past morality, could Sup Forums be that?

I thought we were pushing for a monarchy.

Well spoken user

If the question is "why don't we fight back" I ask you kindly to just take a minute to think about censorship and cultural marxism. Put yourself in our shoes.

no, letting an educated king tell me what to do, not an orange-haired jew puppet

No shit Sherlock. You figure that one by yourself?

Sup Forums is satire. We're classical liberals, libertarian and conservatives.

We post Nazism stuff to keep the normies out, reeeeeeeee

>you wanted to be apart of an edgy counter culture
nigga, Sup Forums is all about edgy counter culture

>I've been on Sup Forums for one whole hour, let me explain your world view to you
leftists
They never learn