Guys, what do you think about a Germanic/Nordic Union?

Guys, what do you think about a Germanic/Nordic Union?

Pro:
- Together we are strong enough to do whatever we want. As get rid of all those migrants / not white people.
- Strong and independent economy.
- Resources independent.
- Strong enough to dictate the rest of the EU and/or help them with their problems if we want.
- Union means we all still have our national Parliaments. Just setting up a constitution we share + eco.
-Utopia.

Con:
- Not independent political.
- Germany is overwhelming the rest. (if that is a con)
- Big Govs tend to get corrupted.
- Most certainly we get sanctioned by the rest of the world. Or at least partially.

If you agree who could be our allies?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c38VTxzj6ag
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=c38VTxzj6ag

nah

Absolutely for, but we need a nuclear arsenal and a capitol somewhere in Norwegian mountains. Also DNA based citizenship for 100% Northwestern Europeans only

if you gonna take åland you gonna give us ruija and länsipohja

Retarded
>annex Poland
>annex Silesia
>keep Holand and Belgium cucks in separate state

If anything Poland and Czech should take their clay back

can i join your union senpai?
we have some german blood

>get rid of the migrants

Hahahahahahahahahahahah

>get rid of nonwhites
with your powers combined you could an hero your whole race
fucking germany and sweden and you think you're gonna be white?

I think this needs to happen again, except make it permanent.

>

Germanic comes in one form. Full purity.

Nope sorry. This time without italy.
Maybe as a ally. But for sure not more. And no trust given.

> Also DNA based citizenship for 100% Northwestern Europeans only
Agreed. And ofc we have nukes.

Paki?

>Britcuck nostalgic for the USSR
I’m shocked

But we already have a good union?

>And ofc we have nukes.
That belong to American mongrel subhumans who send nigger and spic soldiers to mongrelize our blood

It belongs to them now. Tomorrow they are ours. Thats what i meant.

NO
O

>Britcuck
нeт
)))

This union shall be known as Northern Somalia.

whiter than you, divisive bitch

As Usual Stupid Kraut posting fake maps claiming Ethnic Poland / Rightful Polish clay as their own land ...

You dream and you know it Brit. The uk is even more cucked and germany and sweden together even if you really leave the Eu. And we both know i tell you the truth.

fucking Hans wtf is this!

oi kraut cunt we're more germanic/nordic than you or sweeden.

You must of meant multi kulti caliphate

mate your country is censoring everything out its ass, you don't even know how fucked you are

wtf is with people and unions?!?

big government babies..

true. even styx is censored ffs, I'm suprised the gestap,,,,, erm bnd lets them come here

Go cry somewhere else. In Germany live 82 million ppl. of those 17 million are foreigner or have migration backgroud. And 11 million are from the eu. Go fuck a goat paki. And those are official numbers you could look up.

We will have to enrich it ourselves. You can't take it from mongrelmericans without getting invaded. First - leaving the EU. Second - telling US troops to fuck off. Third - dismantling the illegimate BRD and getting nukes
70% """"white""""(40% real European without injun blood)
>huge VAT
>affirmative actions
>biggest rapefugee recipient
>biggest immigrant recipient
>huge turkranian and mednig diaspora
>Vanc is bought by the chinks
>breeding ground for Sikh terrorism since 1920s
>PARLIAMENT was SIEGED by the mudshits
>virtually no party to speak agianst ethnic replacement of the real Canadians
Minister of Immigration is a FUCKING SOMALIAN SUBHUMAN
>changed glorious Ensign for a FUCKING LEAF in the 60s

Hey, at least you fought Hitla
What would you do with that land? Flood it with lipka tatars, armenians, gypsies and jews like you did it before? Polish subhumans must be exterminated

The germanic union because none of us can cuck as hard as all of us

>official
that's the exact reason I don't trust em, you retard
you reading what I'm writing you subhuman?

Sure, 70 years ago

At least electricity is cheap and plentiful. Most refugees leave after realizing what a frozen shithole this place is, kinda like a democratic gulag.

Yes i read your crying faggot.
And you are simply despair because you know Britain is cucked and was ever.
+ Those numbers are checked by several instances and you also could look up how they collect those data. So cry teaboy.

Don't give him (you). He's Tsarist Russian subhuman that can't cope with German superiority

mate you've got over 2000000 since it began and lost 1mil more. you have no idea how bad you have it.

isn't the amount of censorship you face a huge fucking red flag?!

This, I say we trade it for some Norwegian oil field.

Idc. Hes funny. I like his delusion and jealousy

Nearly. And still hunny those numbers are correct because they are listed there. Dont forget to drink yourself to sleep will you?

>tsarist
and you are a jew-lover ?

I'll speak for all of Dietsland when I give you a resounding yes.

Totally for it. An Union would re-unite the Germanic race. But I would say an Union without leaders, just the current leaders from those States.

>implying those borders

I think you should be nuked.

The White Genocide is not mass immigration or decreasing birthrates, the White Genocide is ten 1/128 black "White" US hookers being able to sneak into Finland and procreate unchallenged. What we need are racial laws and eugenics to get rid of weak genes.

Germany could ruin Europe a 4th time while Sweden mines coal for them

As long as you dirty krauts wont dictate what the fuck we do im all in

Only if the first action we'll take as a union is resettle the scotts to ireland and then sink england

I don't think it's right to give Mohammedans that much territory in Europe, especially at the expense of Catholic Poland

Sure, I'm up for it.

Although we should be concerned about the feminist swedistaners

Laughable, and in the current age a mere dream

I'm cool with it also you can ally with the mediterranian alliance

Also now that I think about it does Greenland come with Denmark?

If so that'd be a bigass bonus

we don't need union with you

I believe all of Europe needs to go back to its own nation and fix their problems before we should go for another union. Although i'm not opposed of the idea.

fuck no. Reparations for Roman colonization is not payed and apologies are not made
It should after sterilization of inuits

>Switzerland
You know how I know you're retarded?

H-hey, g-guys. Can w-we join..?

Exclude Sweden, they are lost

>Germany is a Nordic country

After the purge good sir... After the purge

>As long as you dirty krauts wont dictate what the fuck we do

So is northern France, over the past 3000 years every European OF note is of Nordic descent, Greek and Roman ruling classes were of Nordic descent, French ruling class were of Nordic descent (franks, Normans etc) ruling over retard celts and 1/4 African moor southern French, Russia was founded by Vikings, British empire was built by people with more Norman/Anglo-Saxon/Danish-Viking blood while retarded celts accomplished nothing. Nordics created this world, your just living in it

>Nordic Union
Ok, I guess.

>with Germany
NOPE. Fuck off Hans!

All your Åland are belong to us.

You fell for Hans bullcrap.

STOP believing everything Varg says.

>none of the countries has the balls to kick out a single migrant or even stop them from regularly raping your wives, daughters and mothers while claiming your money as benefits
>somehow pooling them all in together will improve your chances

5 faggots don't make a normal man.

no

Fuck off kike shill

why do all the white people constantly fighting each other here on Sup Forums ?
we live in a time where the white race is threatened like never before, with each day the evil grows stronger.
why cant we unite just this one time in a thousand years? we have the same enemy

Why is Stockholm at Norrköping?

>Greek and Roman ruling classes were of Nordic descent

Fucking lel, isn't one of the Nordic pride things about how tall they are? Most roman emperors were sub 5'4.

>Russia was founded by Vikings

That's a retarded way of saying "vikings were invited because while they were actually pussies they were good accountants".

Stop denying the facts, what are you? A Greek living in Denmark?

One word: Leftists

Nope kievean rus founded Russia, varangians guard defended Byzantiumc stop being jealous. Most Roman emperor were tall for their time, only the common mutts were short

Ethnically speaking: good idea.

Politically speaking in the current year: terrible.

Sweden is the Saudi Arabia of feminism, Germanistan still ruled by Polish Jew Angela Kasmierczak and Norway has king cuck.

Also: it misses Finland.

>why cant we unite
Because Germany will fuck it up.

Storsvensk utrikespolitik is not a kike trickery. In fact, the jews would hate it.

Beacause we don't need non-Germanics in our lands. German-Italian is as much of a threat as a mulatto to our Lands

We are full of shitskins and niggers that eat us from within.
Just kys this might only happen if the lands become caliphates.

>burgenland
>part of Germany
Not sure of serious, or just autism

Keep Norway out of the cuck union, thanks.

German clay, yes. German people, no thanks.

How do we boom Swedens population Sup Forums? How do we go from 8 million ethnic Swedes to 30-40 million and become a powerhouse like Germany or France.

So its a shittier EU from what i can see in the Cons.

No, I'm an ethnic Dane with some potato-kraut DNA going way back.

If you haven't realized that Varg pulls facts out of his ass by now, you must be a literal inbred.
Sure, he says things that are true, but man'o'man does he throw some ideas out there that are completely unfounded. Hence why he has pulled so many of his own videos down over time.

You'll be hard pressed to find any good sources that verify that Greek and Roman ruling classes were Nordic.

Because Germans keep fucking up EVERYTHING.
They will claim to "take the lead to save the white race" But all Germany has done for the past 100 years is destroy our beloved Europa.
Germans are literally the biggest degenerates of the Germanic people's.

Thanks for destroying my country (twice) fucking krauts

Germany is fully responsible for all the crap that has happened for the past 100 years or so. If you just let Britain be kangz, there would be no need for degenerate natsoc. Being Patriotic or Nationalistic wouldn't have been such a big deal.

You mean you think the Rus were nordic?

>Most Roman emperor were tall for their time

Bullshit, they were just reported as tall. Maximinus Thrax (THRACIAN PRIDE FUCK YEAH) was the tallest ever and they said he was...8 and a half feet tall. It's all fucking propaganda. From what we know, Roman emperors stood no more than the average height, which was about 5'4 or so. They were known to wear high sandals even to make them look taller.

Millennia old rivalries don't just disappear overnight. A mere 75 years ago, we Europeans were slaughtering each other like farm animals, by the tens of million. Things will have a get A LOT worse - I'm talking Fallout 3 level bad - before we all unite under the banner of whiteness. Sad, but true.

Deus Vult fags always have the worst posts

Fuck off burger, you're just jelous

If you want to unify anything unify pic and reconquer the earth.
P.S. the east asians can be our allies

North Schleswig was always rightful Danish clay though.

>get rid of all those migrants / not white people.

You could just send them to England or France. They love immigrants there.

You are getting uppity again, East Germany

Ahmed and Mohammed are already booming Swedens ethnic population. Their kids will after all, be ethnically Swedish.

I think a Nordic union would work, but Germanic have been apart from their brothers for too long and developed a different culture, I know they are blood related but Scandis have remained a bit purer since they are away from all the other Europeans so to speak.
I would however like to see Germanic blood "refreshed" so to speak, like Hitler wanted so that in the end Southern Germany looks like Northern Germany. This treatment should also be done in Austria and obviously annex both and citizenship to 100% Germanic people.
Other Europeans can visit and move around but Germanics are forbidden of any marital union with non-Germanics.

Well and then don't forget Lebensbaum, I guess the better option would be to take Russia until the Urals, and the current ethnic Russians could maybe move farther east and displace/genocide all the non-whites occupying Russia.

>Varg is now living in the UK
LMAO

No