novelupdates.com/series/my-death-flags-show-no-sign-of-ending/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Re-do of the spear hero
>Insane MC
>time loops
>lots of tanuki deaths
>worldbuilding and lore not present in the main story
>supposed to be a fucking wild ride
>TLer mysteriously fucked off the face of the planet and nobody ever picked the series ever again.

bro i think someone picked it up, i checked novelupdates and pic related

Way too fucking many.

Who killed the sage?

I can read it on jump+ just fine, but I want other people to also enjoy it.

what's it about?

I want closure on this... 8 months since the last update. This is killing me.

>8 months since the last update
Oh come on user, you could have learned a decent amount of japanese to slowly read through the unTLed volumes.

75% of all the manga in existence will never, ever be touched or even seen by the general Western audience. Even with the entirety of fan scans put together, at least half of the manga produced by Japan (not counting doujins, oneshots or hentai) are untouched.

Well, it's kinda hard to explain.

A net terrorist called Maou succeed to cripple the Internet. Then a 7 men group titled with rpg jobs (hero, knight, etc) join up and able to beat him and restore the net. But nobody knows who is Maou and these 7 men.

Then a man is killed on a nowhere and it appears that he is the sage, a member of the party that defeat Maou. His daughter with help of FBI now tracing who killed him and hoping to get leads to Maou.

seelike this you will atleast be able to learn nip in the other 8 months of wait :^)

Blame me for being lazy. I had put it aside and read other stuff but a recent OPT thread reminded me again.

>Last update 1 year ago.
Just fuking kill me already, did the manga die or something, i dont fuking know.

It's not really related because the series is being translated, but it has a sort of despair MC.

You should try picking up "My Death Flags Show No Sign Of Ending". Title isn't that great, and it's an isekai, but it has a novel premise.

The MC finds himself reincarnated in the body of a child (as with all isekai) who grows up to become a universally reviled minor boss in a gameworld.

What makes it kind of interesting is that he finds he's unable to speak or behave with any friendliness or modesty. Every smile he attempts turns into a sneer, every comment he makes becomes a scathing insult. He's basically forced to adopt the persona of a sociopathic noble kid whom everyone hates except his snobbish parents.

Because he has prior knowledge of the game he understands he's destined to die as a boss character to the hero in around a decade, so he tries to do what he can to change the sequence of events that would lead to his death.

It has a similar appeal to the shield-bro series. Except moderately better as he literally can't make a favorable impression on anybody because he's forced to adopt a foul persona. He can only speak through his actions, and it creates a kind of tragic misunderstood hero.

is it on manga or only novel? i couldn't find it on manga format

Just a novel at the moment, there is character art though:

novelupdates.com/series/my-death-flags-show-no-sign-of-ending/

Try reading several chapters if you have time.

WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK?

Cupid no Itazura Nijidama

Kitazaki was fairly popular for the way he handles sex and sexuality in works like kono S o, mi yo! and Sakuranbo Syndrome but this was always my favourite of his and unlike the others it seems to stick the landing.

The main character is on a quest to loose his virginity to someone as pure as himself but is struck by one of Kitazaki's signature sexual quirks and has only seven ejaculations (each accompanied by a marble with a colour of the rainbow) left with which to do so. As far as I can tell the characters seem relatable and themes/message seem strong.

Hobo scans did 8 chapters years ago and since then two separate groups have picked it up but only for one chapter. Chapter 10 was done 750d ago.

truly a horrible tragedy

someone pick up 14-sai no koi and kakegurui again

When was the last update for Love at 14? I remember binge reading it then stopped at the sports festival.

1. All Front Mission manga and light novels.

2. Pumpkin Scissors

3. Buttobi CPU manga

You lazy nigger, the books are being sold in stores.

Please, user, I have things I've been waiting on for seven years, and I'm still too lazy for Japanese. The ones I've been waiting on for that long are probably awful, though, because my taste was pretty shit when I was in middle school and just getting into manga.

Doesnt 14 sai have a official release?