DAY OF ROPE FOR MCDONALDS WHEN!!!

DAY OF ROPE FOR MCDONALDS WHEN!!!

THEY PROMISED THE SAUS!
WHERE IS THE SAUS ROONALD!?!?!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CPRmhqxERGc
instagram.com/p/BZ90tQnFHsi/?taken-by=chairman_marr
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

corporate decided since the sauce sells for a few hundred on ebay that all remaining supplies will be distributed through ebay with accounts that do not in any way show any link to the corporation

>lulu ramadan
wtf

Well, one story of this outrageous happening made me actually understand some of the rage - at one McDonalds, people were lining up for hours (a few even overnight, IIRC), literally hundreds, and the McD only had a few dozen sauces to go around, so they printed and handed out LOTTERY TICKETS to the waiting people and gave the sauce away like this. So the people who waited the longest didn't win shit and others who just came by and took a ticket win.
I mean, it's still kinda stupid, but I least I can understand people getting mad as fuck over such a "solution" by the staff.

MacDonalds should give a bonus to whatever marketing firm came up with this brilliant memetics campaign, they got people who hate MCshits to line up wanting le ebin Rick and Morty reddit sauce. I have to admire the mechanics of it to say the least

youtube.com/watch?v=CPRmhqxERGc

>people lined up at mcdonalds for hours
fuck me

WTF is going on?
>not making your own tenders & sauce
Hmmm boy, I'll tell you what, I'm fixing to get drunk and go to the pier.

This is literally what had happened

What is this sauce shit? Why would you ever go to Mcdonalds for cheap food when Taco bell exists?

Nice trips bud

quintessentially American

it's rick and morty fans butthurt they can't get meme sauce, not people wanting burgers.

Taco is Mexican you traitor!
All you eat is Mexican and comes food, this is why we can't have good things!
Support murica get Burger and freedom fries. Feast on BBQ! Gotta eat big to get big c'mon.

its more texmex than anything so its cool.

>getting 'I'm to smart for fast food' people to demand shity fast food
Well played marketing merchants

But Taco Bell's breakfest menu is great.

Because these are redditor sheep out in the flesh. They bought into some gay ass fad like they always do because their website is one massive man child circle jerk.

instagram.com/p/BZ90tQnFHsi/?taken-by=chairman_marr

>standing hours and hours just for a shitty sauce for """"nuggets"""""
America is dead

>WHERE IS THE SAUS ROONALD!?!?!
I fucking love Ted posting.

I just googled Szechuan sauce. It's some fucking derivative of teriyaki. Fucking shitheads, I swear. I bet they can't even make rice without a rice cooker.
Just poz my shit up senpai.
Thanks slick. I'm too old to say "praise kek".

Next happening when?