Why can't you retards understand its more then the anthem?

Saying Kaepernick is protesting the anthem or the flag is like saying Rosa Parks protested transportation.

Other urls found in this thread:

democracynow.org/2013/3/29/the_other_rosa_parks_now_73
archive.is/JkY92
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What IS he protesting then? A myth that blacks are abused by law enforcement?

Try proving it, motherfucker.

Because deep down they're just racist and trying to find any excuse to make it about something else.

Why don't the niggers go back to Africa? We don't want them.

He's protesting some BS about police brutality or black inequality or some shit. But, he chooses to protest the anthem and flag as symbols of those problems, is the anthem and flag and the country racist and evil?

take one scroll thru this forum? to be seen as equal to u

Yeah. Niggers don't know that kneeling is when
a) they show their submission to the master
b) they need to suck somebodys dick to pay rent

/thread
And fuck off nigger.

you're not, dumbfuck.

>tfw kneelgers

Haha look how stupid Trump looks in the last image xD and that cool buff black dude. Is this humor in leftist eyes?

>mfw lefties actually believe that picture

Says the fucking idiot that doesn't know what/who Rosa Parks actually is...

Slaves need to know who is control.

democracynow.org/2013/3/29/the_other_rosa_parks_now_73

They never will be. They're inferior. We should deport them all and execute those who refuse to leave, keep the ones with over 3.5 GPA

Africans don't want American blacks

Take one look at this forum and try claiming there isn't nationalist banter between the nations on this forum.

the famous multimillion dollar NFL star who's job is to play a game is somehow not equal to my middle class nobody special self?

fuck, you are stupid

>is the anthem and flag and the country racist and evil?
archive.is/JkY92
The third verse mentions niggers committing treason.

Well no, but we're the ones with the guns and the money, so fuck them.

>getting told to stand up for the national anthem as part of your job that you get paid millions to do is the equivalent to being a slave on a cotton plantation

Makes sense if you think like a nigger.

How many generations do we need to tell people to get up and do something before they do?

I don't know what drives these fucking commies to deny genetics and hate whites outside of mental illness. Bunch of race traitors. Do they think their little commie state would work with a homogeneous 100% black nation? LOL

This cartoon only highlights the irony of the black man in America. Even when they are rich and famous they will still complain and call you racist if you don't immediately bow down to them.

They are literal professional athletes that makes millions a year.
I want them to be equal too. They should redistribute their wealth to me.

The kneeling supports cop killers. They can go to hell.

More than half of the blacks in the US are not descendants form slaves. We only had 500k slaves. Most are actually immigrants since 1965.

>why can't you retards understand

lol, you answered your own question?

practice dysgenics for 60 years. destroy white people's genetic health by preventing them from reproducing by diverting their money to niggers.

a bunch of niggers reproduce.

>why can't you retards understand

Kill yourself

THAT'S EXACTLY what niggers believe.

I shit you not, on my fb page one of my "friends" tried to convince me America is a fascist state.

When people do champion this as a cause, what evidence are they using? I've poured through FBI and BJS studies, and I haven't found anything.

Why do niggers always pretend that they were treated draconian during slavery? Niggers usually had it great during slavery. Most of their owners treated them like the house dog. They didn't get whipped. The got a stable job for life. Shelter and food. They never had to worry about basic ammenties ever again. I swear the God, blacks are so ungrateful.

Nice troll.

Kaepernick says it was a protest of America and everything American himself. A total taking a shit on the country since the country, and everyone in it, let cops just wake up, say to themselves "I'm gonna kill a nigger today", then those cops go out and shoot a black 10 year old kid in the head, then the cop celebrates "I killed me a nigger today", and no one in America cares cause Americans hate blacks. So fuck you America! You shouldn't exists!

That's what the Kaaeperman says his kneeling means. So kneeling with K-man means what? The same thing.

Kaeper now says what he did is wrong, and won't some team please, please, please sign him. He promises to never fuck up or draw attention to himself ever again other than as a good team member who plays his position damn hard.

Pic related.

>Sup Forums is America

Kek

It's all about black people (all of them) getting gibs and living like millionaires. Not about racism, not about inequality, not about diversity, just free money. That is fucking it, PERIOD

maybe they should go back to the first panel then

The whole point of competitive efforts, sports especially, is to prove that people aren't equal. It's the whole reason handegg is stacked to the rafters with niggers.

just like kaepernick rosa parks was a shill
>she worked for an early civil rights group
>a young girl was arrested for not moving to the back
>big story
>girl was to young to be a media symbol so rosa put her self in the same situation to increase her groups platform

50 million black people on US have more wealth then a billion other blacks around the world

Spotted the nigger

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

We all know liberals can't meme, but I at least thought they could art

Are you retarded?
You think because he's rich he can't protest perceived injustice towards a community he's a part of?

So no one but white basement nerds come here yet this place is victimizing blacks? Pick one nignog

The reason why blacks have got nothing to stand on is that they want it only one way, you can't say the "Truth" and not show the other side of the coin here. Basically you guys don't own up to your own bullshit. Fuck anybody who falls for this shit. I'm a completely fair person, bring all the complaints from all sides, and see what we have and try to fix it, but when one side, refuses to confront their own problems, then they need to just shut the fuck up then. Black on black crime sky rocketing, no al sharptons, no kneeling, no candle light vigils, its all bullshit, so shut the fuck up with this one sided crap. There is no logic here.

That is essentially what I've found so far, yeah. Do you think social media plays a major role in their world view? It is easy to like and share images of real or alleged police brutality, with the implication that it is happening everywhere and only to them.

Comparing those three is exactly why the left is losing. Completely out of touch.

It is.

you don't keep enough to know what he's protesting...and you assholes can't keep changing your argument just because it's disgusting to the majority of the country...and almost all of their target audience

another false equivocation from the left, how boring

Just get the fuck out of our countries before it gets nasty. You're trying our patience, and our goodwill has its limits.

>A millionaire football players is the same as a slave.

kneeling for the anthem in order to protest white supremacy inherently associates America, the flag, and the anthem with white supremacy. therefore the leftists in media and government have more ammo to continue their gradual breakdown of American culture and national pride, since anyone who supports America can now be labeled as an evil white supremacist. How is this hard to understand?

The fuck? In Iraq we took a knee for our commanding officers sacrifice when he jumped on a grenade and saved our asses.

Or it'll backfire and the US will turn into a white supremacist paradise.
>Law of Unintended Consequences.

>A myth that blacks are abused by law enforcement?
They are protesting this exactly and this isn't a myth.

What community is that? The rich black athlete that was raised by a married middle class white couple in the suburbs community? That dude has been, and is currently way more privileged than me.

>be oppressed
>be living better than 80% of the population

>nigger moves tells everyone he's protesting the anthem and nation
>stupid as fuck liberals try to put words in the niggers mouth

No one cares about this anymore.

fag

>not giving credit to the dummy who first said this on twitter

cmon op

>it's more than the anthem
Then protest any other time but the anthem.

cringe

the act of sitting on a bus offends no one. kneeling during the anthem is offensive af

Exactly, they can do what they want (at the behest of their corporate-money-laundering "team") before they run around on the grassy plantation. All in line with building up the "evil white peepo" narative suddenly pushed through to deflect from "the 1%" and "the Islamists" (Saudi pawns). Nice flag retard.

What the fuck would you know in fucking Belgium? Youre not even a real country nigger!

Blacks in the US as around the world commit crime at roughly 10x the rates of whites. That is why they are arrested more

Shouldn't these black football players be out in the communities making their fellow black man better to be around rather then complaining white people bring them down? All I see is a bunch of niggers doing nigger things. When they stood for the anthem, they were equal americans. Now that they are keeling, its an attack on white people. You can deny that all up and down, but until they started blaming incorrect actions that lead to deaths on white police officers, more people were willing and ready to help for a cause to end that sort of shit.

So now what do you have? You have black football players, saying that if you feel you need to preform your primal instinct of fleeing and self defense when your in the wrong of the law, then that's THE CORRECT thing to do. Instead of being civil law abiding citizens, they are sure to make things the hardest they can on some pre-notion that the police are out to get them, but its not. You notice a certain behavior pattern among a group, then you are more aware of it. So I encourage any niggers reading this, be sure to be as shady as fuck during the whole interaction with police officers, run and act like you have a weapon and turn around real quick like your gonna attack back. White people are loving the shit out of this because its weening out the dumb niggers and soon we will have pleasant Americans again.

God bless Donald Trump.

Nobody cares. We just hate the NFL, hate niggers, and hate the left. Exploiting this hurts all three.

Why can't you understand the difference in meaning between the words 'than' and 'then' ?

Ignorant cucks, 'that flag' is the one that many people died for when there was the slavery issue.

Niggers should stop being lazy and just "Get UP!"

>I don't know how to draw blacks so I draw them as white people with darker skin: the cartoon

The fuck do you know?

Rosa Parks was a false narrative.

Rosa Parks was white n shiet

>be white supremacist
>be fucking retarded
oh wow what a surprise

Did you suck his dick when you were done too faggot?

How the hell do you know?
Did you go around doing a poll?

>mfw Sup Forumstards actually believe this comment

No, that's factual. Niggers commit crimes at wildly disproportionate rates to their population, and if anything the police are too gentle with them. Blacks make up 47% of cop-killers but they make up less than a quarter of those shot by police.

It's bullshit. The cops should be gunning down coons at double the rate they are now. Well, no, they shouldn't be, because there shouldn't BE any niggers left in the country. If we had any sense we'd have deported the entire poisonous race decades ago.