What is the best state in America to raise a traditional white family?

What is the best state in America to raise a traditional white family?

Utah

Israel

Maine

Europe

North Dakota

>all white fatties
>only chain restaurants

Get out

Relevant to my interests.

Pennsylvania

Fuck off we're full.

It's easier to list the states/areas/cities that should be avoided.

>Dead-end states to avoid

California
Massachusetts
States with the most niggers like Louisiana or Alabama

>Cities/areas to avoid

NYC
Portland
Seattle
Detroit
Chicago
DC

That's about it. Maybe you can throw in some big east coast cities to further avoid like Pittsburgh or something.

Montana or rural Texas

Unironically? Idaho

this

This is the right answer. The PNW is the place

Israel’s not a US State, but its still a good place to raise a traditional white senpai, just keep em away from the arabs and the commies. Let them hang our with fascists.

>traditional white family
>traditional white

>this much of a lack of ethnos

anywhere near bear populations

Cascadia when?

What are you even talking about

North Idaho

Idaho

Colorado is also good

This

"White" does refer to a certain genetic category, but it's at too abstract a level to be a meaningful form of social identification. Ethnic identification is preferred

Appalachia? I mean, isn't West Virginia one of the two or three states projected go remain mostly white in the next decades?

Vermont, probably.

Wawa>Sheetz btw

What about the inverse- the worst possible state to raise a wholesome white family. I'd say urban california or nigger infested Chicago.

State of denial

As soon as we get out of our hideouts in Shitlibistans and move there.

Also, eastern WA and OR might be better bets. Same White people and culture but ID's already solid red. Better to tip a big blue state.

Indiana.

This
My parents came here from the Basque country and I intend to only look for basque girls (as soon as I finish my own self improvement)
I dont want some polish bitch, since thats all there is in my area

Tell me about the northeast. I'm from MD but have no desire to continue living in this shithouse. I want to own funs and be around whites.

>Sheetz
Like when you drink coffee and then take a shit?
That's what they're selling?

>middleswarth
MUH NIGGA

Come home, white man.

Second for North Dakota. IN ND 30 year olds like me got to grow up with almost no niggers and other minorities around. Bismarck was a decent sized city with low crime and a "keep your doors unlocked" attitude. Now, with the oil boom and nig boom, we are seeing more pieces of shit come here and you can actually watch the crime rates go up in direct relation to the amount of dumb niggers and white trash oil field workers that are coming here. Used to be the countries best kept secret for raising a traditional family but I'd wager it's still one of the best places.

Good luck then. Are there that many Basques in the US?

I met some indian faggot who had been on a 2 year trip around the US, he only liked the predominantly white states (although he never worded it like that) and when I pointed this out to him he said "whoah bro you are so racist". Fucking poo in loo stinknigger, he wanted to try and move to Maine if his NZ residency didin't work out.

when did they move alaska and hawaii to mexico?

Only east of the cascades

Im from southeast PA and never had them up until a couple years ago. Best chip I've ever had.

Detroit, obviously.

"Cascadia" is a liberal dream land, propagated by SEA/PDX types. If you have any notion of "Cascadia" even remotely being tolerant of conservative values, you are insane.

Now on the other hand, it's been floated over the years that Eastern Washington and Eastern Oregon (sometimes including N. Idahoot too) should form a new state, called "Liberty."

As for the OP, I'd say that Idahoot, Montana and North Dakota are your best bets. Backup plan would include Utah, N. Dakota and S. Dakota, though they do have their issues (Mormons, drugs, injuns).

Just not northern Indiana. Too close to Chicago and Gary.

Nope

Fuck off idaho is full

Anyone know how the blacks are in Tulsa? I'm getting ready to take a job there

New Hampshire

>Backup plan would include Utah, N. Dakota and S. Dakota...

Eh, that was a fuckup. N. Dakota is pretty solid, didn't mean to list it w/sketchy Utah and S. Dakota.

Violent

What's with that map? Why would it not include Indiana? Insanity.

The Indians in North Dakota are very similar to niggers in many ways. The thing is though, they are usually so drunk they are only dangers to themselves and entertaining to fuck with.

flyover states are your best bet. middle rural america.

Until Massachusetts annexes it.
Just wait. You'll see.

full of potato

This, niggers hate nature

What does Sup Forums think of New Mexico?

That may be true, but it's my experience that South Dakota injuns are alpha-class land roaming degenerates. They just don't have a broken toilet in the front yard, they actually shit in it. And after they shit in it, they diddle their kids. It's foul...

Dogs and snakes are their cryptonite.

Plz no

fpbp
/thread

Chicago

Eye brow raising

Can confirm, NY is lost.

Everything outside of Portland and Seattle, yes.

Don't come to Texas unless you want your wife and daughters to get BEANED. This state is dead

Vermont, no question

lol at Maine, Utah, Idaho... Maybe if you want your wife's son to act like he's white.

North Dakota is the correct answer, user.

I can tell you that it is NOT Virginia.

wyoming

New England and Virginia.

Not enough land. I want to own at least 20 acres and that seems impossible in most of Europe.

>mormons

and your sons too, big booty latinas are taking the men in droves

In my area yes, eastern washington, Idaho, northern California. Best part about rural basques in western America is that they rarely marry with non basques and don't act like Spain is the greatest country ever (see Irish Americans, chicanos, 56% face, etc.)

This, west of the cascades you will only find liberal desolation, Eugene, Portland, all shit holt liberal cities that make Oregon go blue.

>quick rundown on where not to live:

California
Massachusetts
States with the most niggers like Louisiana or Alabama
Virginia
Atlanta
Miami
NYC
Portland
Seattle
Detroit
Chicago
DC
Mississippi
Ohio
Pittsburgh

Upwardly mobile whites who make lots of kids. Where's the problemo, gringo?

What's so bad about Ohio

Why Pittsburgh on that list?
Its not overwhelmingly liberal and all of the suburbs are 95% white and nice as fuck.

A lot of poverty stricken areas, many of which are reservations.

Greenland

Jake Paul

What do you guys think about Charleston, SC?

UTAH,

88.6% White or European.
This whole week, I have only seen 1 black person, That was at a McDonalds. Also, Within every 1 mile radius is a church wether its Christian or LDS. It is very rare you hear of any shootings or gang violence in Utah either. There has been only a few kidnapping and murder cases in the last century.

Small town Ohio

I live near Utah, what are the comfiest towns I can visit?
Looking to escape non-whites for awhile, as long as I can, I can be happy.

the city of Norway is just as bad

I lived in Utah for 5 years. Salt Lake City and Park City are cucked but everywhere else is pretty based. Provo and Orem is where I lived and it's nonstop blond/blue beauties waiting for a husband to buy her a house that she will clean. Beautiful state too. Mountains, deserts, hiking, skiing, rivers, etc. Mormonism is weird but you can deal with it. Nice people.

What the fuck is going on in Alaska? Pick one!

where you're from
stop running away

mormon detected