Americans do you not find it offensive that some snobby english twat comes to your country and tells you what to think...

Americans do you not find it offensive that some snobby english twat comes to your country and tells you what to think? He's a literal nobody here but for some reason you guys seem to think his opinion counts for something.

I don't know who that is beyond 2016 guy.
I have never seen his show or watched his videos or know what he talks about.

Same thing with Piers Morgan but he's hated now.

America still has a lot of couch potatoes. They pay good money for cable and don't like to admit to being conned.

Just like John Stewart but even more annoying.

Highly intelligent funny entertainer. Understands the actual facts well enough to make jokes. Wish his show was on 5 days a week.

Sargon can beat him up.

Nobody who matters listens to him. Just edgy teens with no money or influence.

No, because I don't know anybody who watches him, or takes him seriously. What happened to Piers Morgan? Oh yeah...slunk off back to the UK because he was so popular.

Honestly I only know about the guy because people post shit about him here. I never seen his show or really put any thought into his brand of jewish propaganda

I find it extremely distasteful. I didn't mind these shite comedians when they stuck to normal shit; but now they are considered the PINNACLE of HUMANITY. . .

Bill Hicks had style, and heart when he was shitting politico ... these people are doing it for fucking SOROS BUCKS.

This is how WEAK they think we are....

>BARACKOBAMA.CUM

He got his U.S. citizenship. Who cares about his prior nationality?

Christ john Oliver is so unfunny.
>OI EY LOOK A'ME I GOTTA FUNNY ACCENT AINT IT

only the lefties like these people. they dont even make jokes. they literally dont make jokes.

I'm not "offended" but he does annoy me and he was a small factor in me shedding my liberalism

He belongs in a hard labor camp

I had great health insurance before obama care, no I'm forced to partake in that shitty government crap
I work at the same job and I pay out my ass for "affordable" healthcare

Liberals worship you brits because liberals are sheep and degenerates, meaning they watch YOUR tv instead of american tv, and so they grow up believing that you brits are all posh smart people with sharp wits, magic powers, and eccentric personalities. You also banned all guns and most weapons and have universal healthcare.
So then the libs consider you Brits basically fucking Elves, and so when one of you decides to grace our society with your prescence they latch themselves onto them.

If he did not have the British accent he would be nobody here as well.

Yeah but I generally find Trevor Noah worse. He comes here from Africa (an actual shit hole) where advanced technology like mosquito nets are saving millions of lives daily, yet America is the worst because Trump tweeted something.

sargoy loves him

But not because of his birthplace. Trips don't lie.

American leftists fantasise that they belong to an elite upper class who looks down on the commoners. A snob with a posh English accent laughing derisively at their political enemies fits in perfectly with this.

Remember when, with maximum snark and cocksureness, he encouraged Trump to run cuz he'd lose? That was great

I'm not a liberal, but I do watch English Television more then American television. Shows like Father Brown and Doc Martin have far less political propaganda then any current American TV show

Millennials love him. Probably because his accent. I don't know

Hi John

oikophopbia, teenagers go through a phase of disliking their home culture, most grow out of it but theres always a few with stunted development who maintain it their whole lifes. British i guess because they can understand the language.

You should of put on your onsie PJS while bumping JAY Z and asked Michael Obama about health insurance dawg.

JOHN OLIVER WOULD BE DELIGHTED

Shit i never realized
They're weeaboos for brits
they're teeaboos

>snobby

What's amusing is how Americans think his brummy (Birmingham blue collar) accent is posh and intellectual.

Because they dumb down the issue and throw comedy in so people get an over simplified version of an issue (Not to mention when they are bias about it) making the audience THINK they're smart. It's like fast food, you can still survive on it but it's still shit for you.

That's why he's on HBO. That network is filled with leftist nobodys.

idk he's pretty funny m8

so it's like rick and morty but with slightly more bearing on reality

To be fair, it takes a very high IQ to enjoy Josh Olivia etc. Etc.

As far as monkeys trotted out on stage for our amusement go he is not so bad.

I don't understand why anyone cares about what TV people say that is not about acting.

>Doc Martin

Isn't Caroline Catz fucking gorgeous, or what?

>teeaboos
pretty good, hope it catches on

hardly a brummy m8

>John Oliver
>Funny

>hardly a brummy m8

Admittedly, he isn't Ozzy, but he's from Birmingham and has a soft-midlands accent. He still sounds slightly retarded to my southern ears.

I've only seen him on compilations of media figures making fools of themselves vis-a-vis the 2016 elections. It's just British accent propaganda. We're used to it, and most of us don't pay attention.

Neck yourself faggot.

>American leftists fantasise that they belong to an elite upper class who looks down on the commoners
Its same thing in every western country desu
They are just a bunch of hypocrates, elitist fucks. Leftwing today is completly different what it used to be. Blue collar, working man -politics are long gone

Even if he wasn't propaganda he would still be intolerable. His whole style consists of just yelling unfunny jokes with a loooooong wind up.
Every time I see one of his new sermons advertised on youtube's front page I feel a little disheartened knowing that millions are drinking the kool aid.
That said I never really cared much until today I saw that he did one about the Confederacy. I didn't watch it but I can only imagine how one-sided and tone-deaf it was towards actual Southerners.

> you guys seem to think his opinion counts for something
only the libtards listen to him desu. current year man, kimmel, and colbert shill so painfully obviously I'm at a loss for an explanation of how they even get views still. their shows are actually cringey to watch.

trevor noah actually used to be pretty funny before though, even if he was always a lefty. john oliver is a literal who.

You mean Milo?

pff only if you are a smug anti American maybe.

Don't worry, (((they))) don't know you're here. Just say the truth

That's a gay Greek (repeating myself) kike. European countries actually had an ethnos so blacks kikes etc never fully become British or French or whatever, unlike in the USA where some niggers are more American than Trump if you reason by number of generations.

Trevor Noah is and has always been the least funny person on Earth. I may not like John Oliver for his poorly written humor rife with Family Guy-esque non sequitur references, but at least he's trying to add punchlines in instead of browbeating me in the most condescending dulcet tone you can imagine.

Fuck that African shill.

There's also that fat cunt off Gavin and Stacey who does those carpool things.

ethnicity isn't my problem with anyone mentioned here. Nny problem is how much traction Milo got for being not American. You could argue that their (UK) well-being is highly influenced by the US. Imo a politically motivated brit should have no word in today's US political systems. No matter what he is talking about. He could literally be exactly like Trump 1:1, but the fact that a brit has any voice in our community is traitorous.

>larping this hard

They made themselves American citizens. Like a famous ex-Brit called George Washington. Milo is an American, he is virtually unknown in the UK that isn't idiots like me familiar with internet culture. John Oliver too only more so. I don't think he had a career in the UK prior to him becoming American.

okay that is fair enough to become a citizen but my argument still stands.
Why even bother with the us?

>snobby english twat
He's a Jew, isn't he? Looks like one at least.

>Because they dumb down the issue and throw comedy in so people get an over simplified version of an issue

It's a half hour comedy show, not fucking 60 Minutes. And Oliver at least cites sources for whatever facts he throws out.

Morgan is well-known in the UK. And hated.

I absolutely despise that obnoxious cunt, he's a meme Brit, a fucking childish cartoon that's made up to amuse the American retards.
I don't recognise most of the 'British' accents in American media. It's all a meme.

that guy may look gay but he has a huge erection!

He's a total creep. Unmistakabley so.

I just looked around and he's not Jewish, he just looks like Mr Bean

nobody i know watches him, only libfags take it to heart.
mostly because liberals are roasties who fall head over heels for british accents