/ptg/ President Trump General - Amnesty Shills BTFO Edition

PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP
whitehouse.gov
donaldjtrump.com/

>b-but Trump hasnt done anything!
pastebin.com/JnS5Qy2Q
pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf
PREV APPEARANCES (fuck poo in the loos too)
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT

DAILY SCHEDULE (WH Press Corps) publicpool.kinja.com/
TrumpTV Weekly Updates: pastebin.com/6HbHjbqF
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS pastebin.com/yArfUKdC

NEW APPEARANCES
>DefSec C.H.A.O.S. Mattis keynote @AUSA 10/9/17
youtu.be/D63CVHcugMM
>Pres Trump arriving in NC for RNC fundraiser 10/7/17
youtu.be/KPzRWf0skTY
>Pres Trump interview on Mike Huckabee new show 10/7/17
youtu.be/hVQPVGPAUtc
>Pres Trump talking to press b4 leaving DC 10/7/17
youtu.be/Juk2ZpwMnTA
>VP Pence @Unity Walk event in LV 10/7/17
youtu.be/aoczquLR1CU
>VP Pence meet&greets in LV 10/7/17
youtu.be/E4GwxYuaRjo
>Pres Trump Weekly Address #35 10/6/17
youtu.be/OnEAL4SOsFc
>Pres Trump signs Nat Mfcting Day Proclamation 10/6/17
youtu.be/tlTplROiCaM
>Pres Trump hosts Spic Heritage Month 10/6/17
youtu.be/muO9otdlyuE
>VP Pence roundtable in PR 10/6/17
youtu.be/rlBl1PGC0mQ
>VP Pence presser in PR 10/6/17
youtu.be/FQGhR1oNndQ
>SoS T-Rex @swearing in ceremony of 146th Foreign Srv Class 10/6/17
youtu.be/kt-XBCMhfkk
>This Week @State 10/6/17
youtu.be/ckp-ng_0Nog
>WH Press Brief (Sarah) 10/6/17
youtu.be/X4CRBHgLRPg
>WH Video: VP hosts Natl Space Council 10/6/17
youtu.be/3LRgELmJAtA
>WH Video: VP meets Rican families in FL 10/6/17
youtu.be/xIrTxDCejgg

INSPIRATION
>NEVER GIVE UP
youtu.be/OSJDhZvLtak
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>Hold Back The Night
youtu.be/ldnH5ms50Jc
>#TrumpTheEstablishement
youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

apnews.com/0d8828bd7d204b40af61172628d0a7f6
washingtonexaminer.com/capitol-police-initially-went-to-nancy-pelosis-house-during-congressional-baseball-shooting-report/article/2630238
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

MAGA

>299

>Muh legal weed, rheeeee!!!

O'le on now........the daca recipients are getting amnesty?... REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...

THIS IS WHAT DEMOCRACY LOOKS LIKE
>THIS IS WHAT DEMOCRACY LOOKS LIKE

THIS IS NOW A HILLDAWG THREAD

wat?
did nigger get suspended from ESPN?
I may have to give them another chance

I TOLD YOU GUYS AND YOU DIDNT LISTEN.

The minute Trump destroyed DACA was the minute he won his wall. Now either Democrats are not going to make a deal and fail millions of illegals OR they are going to save millions of illegals and condemn millions more to deportation+a wall.

ITS A FUCKING WIN-WIN SCENARIO

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

>wine and weed crops being torched
>Sodomandgomorrah Francisco and Semiticon Valley up next
Divine favor acquired.

Hand the baking over to me, Polandmpf or face the consequences.

>ALL OF US OR NONE OF US!!!

It seems like the President has Nancy & Chuck in a bit of a tough spot regarding immigration.

In other news Twitter just shutdown a campaign announcement by a Tenn repub candidate on abortion.

They're openly censoring conservative politicians now. If they continue down this path of censoring politicians it will end with politicians censoring Twitter. Many such cases.

holding down strong women
FUCK whiteys

>top republican
>who is quitting in 2018 because he has no chance of winning reelection

Don't neocons love war though?

CORK GETTIN POPPED

What????? Sauce?

She got suspended for sending out another tweet telling people to boycott the cowboys because of Jerry Jones

>All those wine grapes ruined
This is really sad desu.

Don't Americans hate Republicans too, especially the top ones?

I mean, I doubt half of Trump voters would have voted for fucking Rubio. Trump won, not the GOP

>YES OR NO
>to what???
>YES OR NO
>t-to what?
I almost feel bad for Nancy. Almost.

>The Hill realizes this is the best the Dems will ever get
>tfw they won't take it because it'll still piss off too much of their base
How long until the Democrat party splinters?

Also this.

Exactamundo!

apnews.com/0d8828bd7d204b40af61172628d0a7f6

>top republican
>lame duck senator who is booty blaster trump wouldn't endorse him so he quits

I just realized something, the forest fire in California pretty much guarantees a visit from the president, can't wait to see how that turns out

Well Trump could stop recklessly tweeting

Just think about that.

Yeah, but when her paycheck comes from the people she's asking viewers to boycott, you have to pull out the chimp tranquilizer.

>>All those wine grapes ruined
>This is really sad desu.

Chinese buy up most of the good Napa and Sonoma wines now-a-days

Last year at the DNC.

>Top Republican
>Bob Corker

she musta deleted the tweet
was looking forward to fucking with her

All the supermarkets have Napa Valley wine, all these disasters are not good for the economy.

hoo boy here we go

Saving any of them from deportation is not an option faggot.

>ICE scours the bay area and silicon valley for immigration violations in advance of his visit due to the security risk
>80% of the beans and half the pajeets get deported

Nah

>conservatives already hate ESPN for being biased, political trash full of unqualified diversity hires
>lefties now hate ESPN for being racist misogynists

>How long until
Lad, it's already happening. Full-blown schism in the works. The media frenzy about trump and Russia is almost equally about hiding it as it is about hindering President Trump's progress.

#staywoke

this
anyone remember how another political candidate was compared to voldemort? that was it. the old democratic party is dying, and this is who is going to replace them

they made their bed

I mean a full splintering. I want people breaking off in large numbers to support a third party option that breaks the Democrats forever.

Oh the DACA shills will conveniently slip off into the shadows as if they never shilled.
They'll come back the next time Trump does something controversial, I guarantee it. They have the chance to say how he'll cuck on gun rights, but they're not doing it for some reason. Probably trying to word their copypasta's right and learning cognitive dissonance.

(((Rappaport)))

Trump doesn't need Democrats to end DACA, and doesn't need them to build a wall.

DACA has absolutely nothing to do with congress. It is purely an executive order, it can be completely rescinded with a stroke of a pen. There is no excuse for allowing 800,000 illegal alien mestizos in their prime fertile years to remain in the country, as the immigration priorities paper released today said they would do.

post more jemele salt pls

>How long until the Democrat party splinters?

Happened back in November.

Joel Pollack of Breitbart is posting here, say something nice to him!

(((you)))

Someone should start a whitehouse.org petition to declare social media sites public utilities and stop them from violating the first amendment

THIS IS MY PLASTIC FORK

Don't

washingtonexaminer.com/capitol-police-initially-went-to-nancy-pelosis-house-during-congressional-baseball-shooting-report/article/2630238

She is fucking evil

well /ptg/?

what about that free speech y'all love?

She works for ESPN. She violated ESPN's policies. He is the President. He makes the policies. Just think about that.

Call him a Jew

Who?

bob isnt even running for reelection

Again, last year. Chunk Yogurt of The Young Roaches is pushing for a third party called "Justice Democrats" now.

POST YOUR RAREST HILLDAWG!

some actually came back and apologized today

genuine blackpilled shills or concern shills, you're right about that, it's going to be an endless cycle of spam and shilling, then major btfo later down the line. 8 years of this

u crackas is rayciuss

translate pls

Free speech is a human right. Niggers aren't people.

>I love free speech

>I mean a full splintering.

You very well may be getting it

Thank God we don't have a democracy.

She has the RIGHT to say whatever the fuck she wants, but no speech is free of costs. Telling people to boycott the companies that pay your salary is as dumb as the environmentalists who suggest we burn our food sources for fuel.

We will fight back and you will not like how.

So is DACA dead or not?

I hope she uses her free speech everyday.

There's a sink knocking at my door

they always say "top republican" when referring to mccain, graham or one of these other neo-con jerkoffs

>boycott NFL (and ESPN) sponsors!

i guess there are limits to what ESPN will let its "sportscasters" do

Why is this such big news?

Sooner or later he triggers all the real deep state scumbags into showing their true colors. There will be more.

>genuine blackpilled shills or concern shills
Already happened with Judaskun after the Warsaw rally.
Got any screencaps or links?

Corker should step down now.

I've seen a few people pushing it here and there, sure. But I've yet to see actual support for third party candidates kick off. Just support for full retard progressive candidates that the Dem establishment would never let win.

Yeah, this representative republic is pretty comfy though.

Nah fuck that. If the leftists want to play the game that way, that's what they'll get. Fuck their Alinskyite bullshit.

SHHHHH. Don't spoil itfor them. I want their disappointment and impotent rage to be as concentrated as possible. I can't get high on anything less these days.

pretty much. whatever happens, the dems are not getting what they wanted one way or another

what we have been saying for weeks now

It amuses me that after EVERY SINGLE TIME it looks like Trump sells out, all you have to do is wait a week or two before you realize it was an attempted psyop to break his base. How new do you have to be to fall for it?

DACA had nothing to do with congress you're right, but ending it outright would cause too much short term problems for little to no gain besides a few deportations (that as we saw in the past with people like Reagan, can simply come back in). By holding it over their heads as a part of a greater immigration act Trump can extract the nessesary legislation needed to stop the flow of endless immigration.

OR nothing could happen, DACA gets removed, and instead of it on Trump, it's on the democrats who didn't want to deal and "save millions from deportation"

Niggers matter more than you, goy

Yeah, program is no longer allowing renewal. Now existing shit slowly expires. Thousands missed their application deadline and now are just regular illegals working and going to school illegally.

...and that's why neoreaction is on the upswing

>“If there is a place, a locality that is not delivering food to the people of Puerto Rico that need it, there’s going to be some hell to pay,” [Puerto Rican Governor Ricardo Rossello] told CNN earlier Monday

Well THIS pic would have been useful for "Indigenous People's day" on campus. Imagine the triggering.

It's almost as if she is a private employee who can be terminated at will, and he is a public servant who is very difficult to remove from office without an election...

I got this

implying they havent been trying to fight us for the last 100 years.

>Brooke confused about free as in liberty vs free as in beer
Doesn't believe in boobs either

>haha its okay, republicans will never stand up to us because of their open market privatised policy, we can get away with this
>Trump: