Tfw mentally inferior to asians

>tfw mentally inferior to asians
>tfw physically inferior to blacks
>tfw economically inferior to jews

Without using historical accomplishments, explain exactly how white people aren't the C students of the world rn

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/beholdthemasterrace/
youtube.com/watch?v=ukwA--tIokg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Feminists_by_religion
youtu.be/mhnfs2lg5CE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Such superior genetics

You're totally right! You should leave us to wallow in our own inferiority.

,"white" within identity politics is just a honeypot and a bunchbag for the media to bash.

I don't consider myself white. I'm Caucasian with Anglo, Irish, and Italian ethnicity. My wife is Caucasian with Lebanese, Spanish, and and Moor ethnicity.

White is just some colonial term for Caucasians who were surrounded by literal niggers, abos, and chinks

Also, nuggets are literally inferior in nearly everything except sprinting.

reddit.com/r/beholdthemasterrace/

The only good white is a dead white
Paddock knew this and had the decency to kill himself on his way out

>mentally inferior to asians
excuse me ,what?

>Built the greatest societies.
Whites are great because we are a good mix of everything.

Asians are smarter than us, but they cant innovate like we can.

Blacks are stronger and faster, but also dumber. Not a single great monument or society arose in all of Africa - whereas Europe had a multitude, and the Asians had many too.

Jews are successful because they act as a group in an individualistic western world.

The hyena might be inferior to the Lion, but the pack of hyenas always hunt as a pack. By attacking from all sides as a group they are able to steal away prey rightfully hunted and killed by the solo lion.

The group always defeats the individual. Jews prosper because they act as a group.

Also, Jews are parasitical. They dont create for themselves, they leech of others.

Jews are an ingenious species in the way that they survive, but nothing great ever came from them. The question is if that will change - if their entire race will change as a result of now having to lead and care for their own nation.

>superior genetics
nobody ever makes genetics threads around here fag. "white supremacy" is simply pointing out that white men have built the entire foundation we stand upon. even piss-skin chinks are too busy being enslaved to their emporers for the last 1,000 years to do much of anything worthwhile. its not white man's fault that brown people never evolved past mud huts and spear-chucking...take that up with God if you got a problem

I mean, we would, except people on this board have a penchant for projecting to the point that they are literally calling for genocide while screaming about their own. What's that saying about white people?

>The white man cries out in pain while he strikes you

That's it, right? Sup Forums acts exactly like the stereotypes that they describe. And morons like you lack the self awareness to see the idiocy, the parallels between your ways and your enemies.

WE WUZ VIKINGS!!

good post

>taking Sup Forums this seriously
wew lad...why would you take any board on 4chin seriously at all? we are all just swimmers in the great ocean of piss. there is no need to be upset

>nobody ever makes genetics threads around here fag
They didn't talk about it back in the 1930's either. The master race is a misinterpretation of Übermensch, a Nietzschean term that means hyper/super + human/people. Either way, even if it was used to mean 'master race' by some Germans it was not about being the master race due to genetics but becoming the master race in every way possible. Becoming superhuman and escaping the cycle of inevitable decline or stagnation. Look up how Nietzsche himself described Übermensch it was never about pure luck but a constant mental and physical struggle. Hitler was pro-white. Hitler was pro-Europe. I can prove it.

youtube.com/watch?v=ukwA--tIokg

>>tfw mentally inferior to asians
Yet out-teched them and kicked their spear-throwing butts
>>tfw physically inferior to blacks
Ummm, sweetie, try looking up the world records for weightlifting
>>tfw economically inferior to jews
Who built the world economies that jews are leeching off of?

Good post. Western civilization is white culture.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Feminists_by_religion

>White built everything that the other races use/wish they'd invented
>Whites control everything everywhere, even Asia
>all non-whites permanently BTFO and jealous just like OP.

Whites are the pinnacle of human evolution. We are the strongest, smartest people to ever live. We shouldn't have to bend over for sub-par races in any stretch of life.

Yet all of these people beg to live in WHITE LANDS, kill yourself OP you massive faggot

>Whites suck!!
> I wanna live with them!!

pick one faggot

Jewish success is wholly correlated with the success of their hosts. Zuckerkike and Brin/Page both were sued by, and settled with, goyim that claimed their core business was stolen from them.

>One Jew.. 1:50
>Two Jews in row.. 1:2500
>Three Jews in a row.. 1:125,000
>Four Jews in a row.. 1:6,250,000
>Five Jews in a row.. 1:312,500,000
>Six Jews in a row.. 1:15,625,000,000
>Seven Jews in a row.. 1:781,250,000,000

Really makes you think.

see

Congrats. You're retarded. Go walk into oncoming traffic.

Non-whites would rape our fertile women and exterminate the rest of us at the first opportunity. Our current policies are suicidal.

Fuck off plebbit nigger.

No shit. Western societies are in a death spiral. We need to worry about ourselves first and minorities never. They all hate us anyways.

>Moor ethnicity
nigger

You can't build a civilization with just one ingredient of those. Even if whites are not the best in each of those, they're ALMOST the best in all of them. That's why the Western civilization is the most influential one in the history of mankind.

>without historical achievements
No. Why? That's where the rubber meets the road boi.

Someone post the redpill from Murray's Human Accomplishment that shows that NW Euros (Brits, French, Germans, Dutch) did literally everything

How are asians smarter than us you twat? They are smart , but smarter than us? No. Firstly if you're going by the IQ meme scale you're clearly not that bright , but even then , you can't say for example that Germany's IQ is 99, because only 80 % of people living in that country are german, where as in asian countries such as Japan, China the people are less diverese . Their people make up 95% - 98% of their country's population.
>The minorities in white countries, lower the white country's IQ
But even with this IQ is not a accurate measurement of intelligence , you can say it is obvious who the "smarter" race is , that which built the foundations of civilization and civilization itself.

>Rhodesia
>South Africa

>White people colonize land, establish minority rule over 90% black countries that were 100% black less than 50 years before
>Gradually suppress local cultures
>Convert the natives to their religion
>Sup Forums is fine with this

>>White people colonize land, establish minority rule over 90% black countries that were 100% black less than 50 years before
>South Africa
Something doesn't check out

Reminds me of White America. I fucking hate this country.

What is this pic trying to say? Why is it only hot women? Is it propaganda targeting a specific audience? Really makes you think.

>without using examples, give me an example explaining x
kek. so this is Kike Power?
Not bad.

>whites found south africa
>millions of west africans who aren't even native to the region (only the bantu peoples were) migrate into the nation and claim it as theirs
>run the fucking country into the ground, cause mass murders and stravation
>some faggot with a UN flag is okay with this
checks out, UNinvolved in helping humanity it's all you faggots do.

>physically inferior
I'm white and stronger than any black person in my country.

Institutions > Race.

Go away StormWeenie.

>tfw when physically superior to asians
>tfw when mentally superior to blacks
>tfw when less reptile than Jews
Your point?

Let's break it down:
Blacks:
>High strength
>High dexterity
>Low intelligence

Asians
>Low strength
>Above average dexterity
>High intelligence

Whites
>Above average strength
>Above average dexterity
>Above average intelligence

Whites are jacks of all trades, if you will. Survival is about adapting, whites are the best at adapting with the abilities they have.

youtu.be/mhnfs2lg5CE

good post

Not true, if you adjust for all asians we have a higher avg IQ. The comparison is fictitious when you take east asians only and apply to all whites. North Western Europeans have higher average IQ's than east asians (105-107 range)

>physically inferior to blacks

Is that why we disproportionately win at everything in the olympics?

>economically inferior

If you think sound economic practice behaving like parasites and getting exiled out of over 359 different nations, you are a fucking moron.

But stronger and more economically sound
>>tfw physically inferior to blacks
But smarter and more economically sound
>>tfw economically inferior to jews
But smarter and stronger

We're not the C students that implies we're in the middle of all the classes.
Were the second students behind all of these other kids in these respective classes.
Hitler was that kid too but instead of being like "Fucking chinks/niggers/kikes" he realized they were good in their respective fields and wanted them to stay that way.

At least until the Jew in his economic class said he'd run his class assigned paper trading assignment for him because he did well and started to fuck it up to stay number in class at his expense. Then Hitler punched him in the face, broke his glasses and nose, and shoved him in a locker until the Americans let them back out.

I prefer to consider myself med, even other italians mistake me for an israeli.

How come not one negro have won a Strongest man competition then?

Bait thread is bait thread

Well at least you stayed long enough to make 2 posts

>tfw whites are militarily superior to all of the above
Sage.

> slavs
Squatting > 9000
Low temperature resistance
Tank driving + 19

>He thinks nobody lived there before the Dutch showed up

Unlike America those countries are still 90% African.

Do you actually think that there were no Africans there before the Dutch showed up? Xhosa, Zulu, and other native African ethnicities still make up the overwhelming majority of Black subgroups, and have since statistics first started being collected.

>Strongest man competition
I don't necessarily disagree with this. But I have a theory that blacks generally aren't interested in strongman and their top-tier athletes would rather football (american) where the real money is.
Basically, if strongman became a popular sport, blacks would take over. Could still be wrong though.

>Do you actually think that there were no Africans there before the Dutch showed up?
>(only the bantu peoples were)
You need to learn reading comprehension. It would help you look like less of an idiot throughout life.

So why don't they count? As I said in my post (that you apparently read but didn't comprehend) they have been the majority in SA since pre-contact times. Your claim that most of them are from the Sahel is complete and utter bullshit, and it wouldn't matter even if it were true.

you're going to die

Not saying they don't.
Rhodesia did great at integrating blacks into their armed forces and government. Things were actually dramatically improving in that country for the average person, white or black.
Until the international community forced whites to surrender everything, then the country fell apart.
That UN flag only promotes death and genocide. An utterly worthless, evil and decrepit organization that does more harm than good.

Agree with everything in your post except
>Asians are smarter than us, but they can't innovate like we can
That is a gift bestowed upon the whites because of their faith in God which by the Laws thereof begets creativity. It has little to do with the physical, external self and has much more to do with the internal, spiritual self. China cannot innovate because their spirit has been purposely stifled for decades upon decades. Not so with Japan and S.Korea.

Now consider this. Which group of people has consistently tried to get others to turn away from God by rejecting Creation and therefore, the ability to create?

Respectively disagree.

Let's break it down:
Blacks:
>High strength
>High dexterity
>Low intelligence

The high strength & dexterity is only by comparing predominantly American Blacks, a large percentage of which are descendants of slaves, slaves who were bred to be stronger and to have more dexterity.
Natural Black's from Africa tend to be well Niggletts'

Asians
>Low strength
>Above average dexterity
>High intelligence

Again only in western nations, you only need to view a China hate thread that to see how retarded most of them truly are.

fuck off you're responsible for this shit, thanks for letting the jews run your money and your media

Nordics are stronger than most niggers. There is genetic diversity amongst africans and just because you have some slaves that were literally selected for physical strengh is a mongrel- and feminized country such as America and the jew media cherry picks super niggers for your consumption doesn't make it otherwise. Also, there is a Lynn study ascribing Germans an average IQ of 107, there is no country exept Hong Kong and Singapore in that league and even with a generous margin of error, there would be no big difference. Ashkenazi jews are cunning and have a high, nearly ridiculous verbal IQ, but the pinnacles of civilisation have been achieved by white societies, maybe slightly trumphed by SEA in the orderlyness department. Alone we would be more than fucking fine.

Netherlands also have 107

well put, my almonds thank you

one of my economics professors was fond of the phrase the A Students work for the B students and the C students own the businesses.

>defend our diversity
Yea no shit it's going to be targeted at males, you think the 4% white female will be doing any defending? Fucking brainlet

White people are not mentally inferior to Asians. White people on AVERAGE have a lower IQ than us (Oriental Asians), but whereas Asian IQ hugs close to the median due to conformity (in marriage, there is an expression that wood door matches wood door, bamboo door matches bamboo door) and culling (that lack of empathy thing...), white IQ is all over the place, white people might have more village idiots than Asians (but not as many as negroids), white people might celebrate their Homer Simpsons as their everyman - but they also have more geniuses that invented almost everything. The white masses briefly lagged behind China in culture, but then they catch up, the 20th Century where humanity made our great leap was a credit to white effort.

The only thing that brought white power down is white guilt. Otherwise they are Worthy Opponent and even allies. I definitely wish that Canton had more whites from South Africa than blacks from anywhere, even if the whites are harder to control.

>tfw physically superior to asians
>tfw mentally superior to blacks
>tfw aesthetically superior to jews

Tfw when none of these inventions would be around if Chinese havent invent paper

Why are all important modern inventions made by whites? Why have African countries historically been conquered by Europeans for fun?

I know you're an Ameritard Mexispic that has brain damage from all the Burgers making you fat and thus your heart cannot supply sufficient oxygen to your brain, but I'll answer these common shill questions.

>"tfw mentally inferior to asians"
More geniuses per population are white, Asians may have higher average iq, but less people with high and genius iq. Whites are able to have more advances in technology, science, and industry, but have more brain dead retards (cannon fodder).
>"tfw physically inferior to blacks"
Blacks are better in some sports, whites are better in some sports. It's not a huge margin that one is superior to the other. Except maybe for running, and swimming. Hardly matters though really, when is the last time you have had to use super fast running or jumping for anything?
>"tfw economically inferior to jews"
Maybe, I will say they are good at money compared to most goys.

i thought the saying was A students work for C students, and B students work for the government

>Could still be wrong though
Yeah, you're wrong

>Without using historical accomplishments
Goldy locks

You are very welcome, user. Please pay it forward when you can.

Good post. Excellent awareness of the situation.
You say you're Oriental. Are you Chinese, Japanese, or Korean, extremely rare based leaf?

Accurate?

>tfw most successful race on earth

What's wrong with C students?

Chinese.

Most Chinese are based, as are Koreans - they just vote Obama because Obama give money to the blacks who give money to the Koreans, cynical yes...but don't hate the player, hate the game.

Japan is a based country, but Japanese expats are the ones who left because they don't fit.

Usually, the liberal shrillians are from Phillippines, the asian country where the average IQ is 80 - now that is an average and I know they have produced medical professionals I would trust with my life - unfortunately, the vocal ones tend to be dumb, loud, and love the BBC.

>blacks are stronger
Where did this meme come from?
It's true that they are faster, but they are not stronger. Just check the toplists of the strongman competitions.

wrong, the only asians that have similar or higher iq to whites are japanese, koreans, and some chinese
greatest athletes of the world are white, blacks are good at running and not much else physically speaking
>economically inferior to jews
Oh yes, that's why the richest man in the world is Jewish, right? But wait, no, that's wrong, the richest man in the world is Bill Gates, and he's white.

Indeed. My experience with the Chinese is that those from the colder regions in the North are more intelligent than the Southern Chinese that live in less chill climates. 100% agreed. I've tried to enlighten some pacific islanders and flips to some insights and the end result has me arriving to the conclusion that most of them, the Americanized ones anyways, are just islandniggers.

>explain exactly how white people aren't the C students of the world rn
>rn
>>rn
Jews

Gates is an anglicized name. Have fun with that rabbit hole.

>Southern Europeans: literally invented civilization and the western way of life
>nordcuck "master race" snowniggers: stood in frozen caves and ate rocks

Think about it, whiteoid.

Spotted the D&C kike.

>Without using historical accomplishments

Yeah, apart from creating pretty much everything of note in the modern world whites really haven't accomplished much.

Nice flag, by the way, Schlomo.

>tfw mentally inferior to asians
Gooks got nuked
>tfw physically inferior to blacks
Niggers conquered and enslaved
>tfw economically inferior to jews
Jews Holocausted

Masterrace confirmed, come at me.

Fuck off, LARPkike.

Mentally superior to blacks
Physically stronger than Asians
Fuck kikes

>when you're so inferior other races want to come live in your countries

lol just admit your a fucking degenerate shitskin that will never accomplish anything just like yout entire shitskin race.

checked - but to be honest you're the one who seems retarded.

when whites act as a group, the whole world trembles...

Holy shit.
>ITT: a honey pot of various shill groups literally arguing with each other.
I'm getting some popcorn
Also, do you niggers ever wonder how we can identify you on an anonymous message board?
>Drive you crazy yet?

Negroes are over-represented in sports because they begin puberty earlier, meaning they are more likely to be selected for youth teams
Your average white adult is taller and stronger than your average black, but at thirteen Jamal is about a quarter-of-a-foot taller than his peers

The tallest men in the world are those of the Netherlands, Scandinavia and the Balkans. West Africans are generally below-average by European standards.

Also, white men generally recognise that pro sports are a rare option and that pursuing an academic career offers more financial security (going for a degree at college is substantially more likely to bear fruit than sticking your eggs in the athletic basket).

>created the modern world.
>created modern technology, governance, medicine, science, space exploration, music...
>ended barbarism on most of the planet

our art, our inventions, our looks, our values and philosophy

>blacks
>stronger and faster

Fuck naw, it's just that wypipo don't have the time to waste getting good and niggerball and running, since they're too busy getting jobs or playing REAL sports like hockey or baseball. Also, some of the best weightlifters in the world are meds, and meds also have the biggest dicks in the world as well.

Niggers just have more testosterone, that's it.

>Khoisans are black

Fuck off, we SAVED the native Khoisans from genocide from the bantu niggers. Before that, South Africa was basically uninhabited and now it's full of foreign zulus and other bantus who came in after seeing what the whites and khoisans built in the cape.

>without using practical examples, explain something hypothetical
Those who ignore history are doomed to repeat it.

Even the most recent best inventions and initiatives have been done by white males.

Stop projecting.

One look at nobel prize laurates BTFOs this one.

Go to any weightlifting competition. Hell, go check out MMA or Boxing. Klitschko could kill any nigger alive with his bare hands.

>economically inferior to Jews
Been to Israel lately? It's sort of like Cleveland except hotter, poorer, and with more violence.

No, I'm pretty sure WHITE countries are the best ones to live in, WHITE people are the best people to be around, and WHITE people, even the scuzziest alcoholic trailer trash, are less dangerous than niggers of any variety.

Maybe the Japanese are superior. If so--so what? Most of the world isn't Japanese, it's niggers, shitskins, pajeets and dune coons who you didn't even bother putting on that list because they're not good at ANYTHING except exploding and cranking out kids.

If the Japanese are an A+, we're an A. The difference is, nobody is trying to tear down the Japanese, yet for some reason you kikes have a death wish and keep fucking with the white man.