>you will never have Zeke's musculature

Just fuck my shit up heichou.

I want Bert to get out of this alive.

Second for Annie.

Annie is love
Annie is life
I just want Annie to smile again
Annie a miracle of the universe
Annie might've done some things wrong, but she's still a beautiful person inside and out

I thought I'd share this adorable picture of a tea party with you. The SC veterans are all such darlings with little ones.

Two guidebooks coming out in August.

BRA flashbacks when?

Basement next week

Is it that soon?!

Nope. We need next chapter to show how Erwin die in favour of Armin.

I will lose all respect for Levi if he chooses to save Armin instead of Erwin. Erwin is clearly the best choice.

Armin will live to see BR die.

He's a fictional character, so I doubt he cares.

I want Bert to find Reiner again.

I'll be sad if Bert dies with this being their last interaction.

Erwin is so important to Levi. It will make little sense if Armin is chosen over him.

If he does, it would have already been forshadowed and not really come as a surprise anyway.

>it'll be sad
If Bert dies without Annie ever knowing his feelings for her

Reiner's mind will be completely and utterly ruined, huh?

Annie doesn't care.

Not more than it already is, at worst he'll go full soldier

>Annie doesn't care
Never said she did but who knows what might happen once Bert finally confesses. At the very least it provides closure.

Why does everyone puts emphasis on that shit story that won't hold a single ounce of importance once we get progress? It's not even closure. It's a thing that never even happened in the first place.

>full soldier
The opposite, since it was his guilt that made him delusional in the first place. If they kill his friends his guilt would decrease.

Denial is Reiner's jam so he will still go full soldier

Reiner would just go nuts. No soldier, no warrior.

>thinking that Isayama will ever let anyone confess anything

I rather want Ackerman body.

Reiner won't let Bert die.

Bert will save himself.

I want Eren to break Mikasa's legs and rape her to conceive a new bloodline of royals.

Mikasa will inadvertently save him by fighting Levi and breaking the serum in the process.

Today is Monday, the start of a new week. Each day we grow ever-closer to witnessing the fate of our exquisite Commander. Prayers appreciated for this godly, extraordinary man.

I think I cut myself on this post

>shit story
What?
Mikasa kinda confessed to Eren and Jean kinda 'confessed' to her. So why not?

What if Erwin himself asks Levi to save Armin instead of him?

Ymir a dead shit.

It will show the Commander's sweet and caring side. Still, Erwin is the more sensible choice for humanity. It will break my heart if Erwin wakes and asks Levi to save Armin.

Careful now, reality ain't wholly welcome around these parts.

>Erwin is the more sensible choice for humanity
Maybe, but that doesn't mean it will happen.

>2/3 Satan is making a point.
Why are you so right? Is sad to know Erwin is going to die.

We just have to pray for him. I don't entirely trust Isayama but I will have a great amount of respect for him if he allows Erwin to live.

>Mikasa kinda confessed to Eren
Thanking him for saving her life and being there for her after she lost her family and his isn't a love confession. And Jean only said she had nice black hair but never directly shared his feelings with her.

Regardless, nothing prevents Bert from confessing to Annie if he ever makes it out of this.

So I just caught up with the last six chapters. How is it possible all three antagonists got away again?

I almost threw my tablet I was so mad not even one of the three died, even though I knew the mangaka was going to bull this shit again.

>Thank you for wrapping this scarf on me
>You have nice black hair
KEK. Shows at least that Mikasa interacts with Eren and Jean while Bort is too much of a faggot for that.

BA a cute, I'm sure Bert will survive and we'll see them interact, flashback or not.

I didn't mind him dying during the battle or Manlet carrying him so he could see the basement with his last breath. What it pisses me off is how Isayama has forced the "homo homini lupus" so Zeke can stands the obvious point.

Not them but Bert was like an insecure teenager afraid of confessing back then but after everything he and Annie endured he probably wouldn't be afraid to tell her anymore if he lives through this and sees her again.

This. Dubs speak the truth.

>We just have to pray for him.
I don't care if he dies.

Well, a lot of people do care about him.
He would make an amazing and handsome titan.

Can't wait for Erwong's demise.

You stop that! Commander Handsome is the hero that humanity needs!

Yes, I know Erwong is liked by a lot of fujos.

I can't wait for Armin turning into the worst character in the entire manga. Is going to be fun.

Same.

Indeed

Can't wait for Armin to be an even worse written shit than he already is.

This. Can't wait for AA to happen too!

And his fags are going to try so much to defend him. Laughs are assured.
Meanwhile Erwin would become a well loved character because he died and gave up his dreams.
I wonder who will be the next worst development after Shifter Commander Arlert. Maybe Mikasa with her tattoo and special Ackerchink blood and the sudden revelation she is stronger and more special than manlet?

>Shifter Commander Arlert
I think you meant Colossal Shifter Commander Arlert Reiss, First of His Name and Father of Titans, Ruler of Them All and Humanity's Greatest Genius.

I hope Armin gets the serum and solidifies his status as a horrible Gary Stu and the worst character in the manga.

>I hope Armin gets the serum
He will.

>Gary Stu and the worst character in the manga
He already is even if he doesn't get the serum.

So what it worse than Gary Stu?

Nothing, Armin is officially the worst written character in the manga.

Armin > Erwin

This so much.

Anyone > shit >>> Armin

>Best case scenario
Both Armin and Erwin die while EM and manlet fight, Sasha gets the serum and eats Bert

>Prediction
Erwin wakes up and tells manlet to give the serum to Armin, they have a tearful goodbye and chapter ends with Armin opening his eyes

>Worst case scenario
Isayama asspulls something so nobody dies, more "muh ocean" flashbacks

Would rather have nobody die if it means that Erwin will live.

Pls

Best case is Bert waking up and nuking himself, taking out everyone on the rooftop. All the worst characters dead in one strike.

But that would kill two of the best characters. It would kill Levi and Erwin!

Yes

Indeed.

Can Bert explode outside of Titan form? I hope so. Shit would be hilarious.

Mikasa will probably still survive because of the goddamn sue she is.

>Mikasa
That's not how you spell Armin.

No, Mikasa. But Armin too I guess.

>thunder spears are lethal if you don't immediately fly away from them!
>unless you're Mikasa

>Best case scenario
Eren goes crazy and tries to fight Manlet, but Mikasa stops him. Eren rage against Mikasa. Erwin still stops Manlet from giving him the serum. He convinces the group that Zeke has more retarded serum. So the parts make a deal. They are going to give the serum to the one who has more risk to die right now. With the new shifter, they are going to chase Zeke, steal the retarded serum and gave it to the other person. The other person needs to try to survive. Next chapter: they will choose who's going to be shifter!

>Prediction
This
>Erwin wakes up and tells manlet to give the serum to Armin, they have a tearful goodbye and chapter ends with Armin opening his eyes

>Worst case scenario
Erwin asks Manlet to give Armin the serum. Someone has the brillian idea that Armin should eat Erwin so he could win his memories, no matter if that doesn't work that way. So, Armin becomes retarded, eats Bert and Erwin, and turns into the special Armin Artlert. So, he has Erwin's memories inside, so Manlet is now loyal to him. Also Armin has grown at least 10cm. He is now ready to save the day! The hero we need!

I want to send these panels to Isayama 300 times just to nail in how much of a hack he is. She's not even injured in the slightest even though she got busted up just from getting squeezed in chapter 50.

You would get caught up in the explosion because you'd be flying towards it if you are anchored to the nape.

Also, exploding it inside Reiner's armored mouth takes away some of the blast.

>Can Bert explode outside of Titan form?
Looks like it. The explosion happened before his transformation.

But she is saying the problem is the anchor leading you directly to the explosion, that's the risk. Not shooting from a certain distance.

That was just him shifting.

>exploding it inside Reiner's armored mouth takes away some of the blast
Only problem is that Mikasa wasn't sitting at the side of his mouth, but in front of it, so she should have taken all the remaining blast on her face. Isayama is a hack.

Everything about the Thunder Spears is shit. They don't even make sense. Why don't they just bounce off Reiner's armor?

>that worst case scenario
Holy shit, my sides.

I am still thinking he will survive and SL will take him with them. He will agree to talk.

Wrong. The displacement happened because of the transformation. The two are simultaneous. Two things can't occupy the same sit space at one. CT forms in the air around Bert, pushing the air around him, outward.

>he could win his memories
2018 and still people think he will gain memories.

Look at this Titor who can't even finish to read one post.

user was being sarcastic, memory transfer only works if you're a Reiss or a coordinate. Of course Arminfags are now coming up with theories where Armin is a Reiss to still make it happen.

Why didn't Zeke just make a mad dash for Eren?

>Best possible escenario
Eren says he captured Bertolt so it doesn't matter if the serum is from Levi. Mikasa and Eren argue with Levi. Eren and Levi start to fight, Eren tells Levi he couldn't even kill Zeke and bla bla.

>Worst possible escenario
Lack of emotion.

>What it is going to happen
Mikasa stops because she starts to remember Armin. Eren is in shock, starts crying. Levi looks at them. Hange and co. arrive. Jean starts blaming himself. Levi's flashback, remembers Armin and his conversations with Erwin. Erwin wakes up just to support his idea of giving the serum to Armin. He becomes a mindless and doesn't want to eat Bertolt. Chapter finishes with Mindless Armin and Eren screaming. "The coordinate once more".

Mikasa will kill Erwong. She fights for her family, not humanity.

Too scared of manlet

Wow, the artist didn't improve his anatomy at all, did he ?