DNA testing

What's the best product for learning about your ethic background? 23 and me seems o be a big one, but MyHeritage has a better price is you don't want the health reports and stuff. I guess ancestry does it too?

Any incite Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

isogg.org/wiki/Autosomal_DNA_testing_comparison_chart
youtu.be/Ah2fcqmSO3c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

23andme seems to be the highest rated in terms of accuracy

isogg.org/wiki/Autosomal_DNA_testing_comparison_chart

Look at yourself in the mirror and look up this picture and closely pick which you look more like, in correlation with that information, ask your father about his parents and he knows about them and then going to your grandparents and asking them as well.

Dont give your DNA information to (((google))).

>Dont give your DNA information to (((google))).
what evil deeds will they do?

Don't bother you already know what you are. I have a feeling these tests are some sort of propaganda to make you think you are some sort of Mutt or half breed.

that seems seems to be what they push with it

23 and me told me I was white, therefore lineage somewhere in Europe. Save your fucking $200 and buy a mirror that can tell you the same thing user.

>23 and me told me I was white, therefore lineage somewhere in Europe.

where does 23andme say that? post a screenshot

It's a scam ran by that cunt CEO of Google.

Volgid for me.

yeah, I'd just like to find out which nations I'm from and what not. Can't tell if mid or northern European.

23 and me is owned by jewtube ceo's sister, who also happens to be sergey brin's (founder of google sergey brin) former sister in law. Enjoy giving your genes to (((them)))

don't do it user.

read the fine print.

what evil deeds can they do with it?

WARNING:

23 and me just got bought out by a pharma corp

WE NEED FOSS OFFLINE DNA SEQUENCING OR ELSE INSURANCE COMPANIES AND (((THEY))) WILL HAVE YOUR GENETIC BLUEPRINTS

dont know, not willing to find out tho

>WE NEED FOSS OFFLINE DNA SEQUENCING OR ELSE INSURANCE COMPANIES AND (((THEY))) WILL HAVE YOUR GENETIC BLUEPRINTS
Too late you tards. You sold yourself for $199, now your genetics are owned by super-pharma. They own you.

think they could just get some homeless mans jizz and do evil things with it?

i think they have access to all information youve looked at online and will have the ability to pair it with your dna to map out whatever it is that google is really trying to accomplish

maybe, even then I dont see how it could be pragmatically used against me

>willingly giving away your DNA to a faceless corporation
I swear to Allah, Americlaps are the dumbest motherfuckers on the planet.

if you are of french, german, english. ancestry its going to be a mix of different things. there was a finnbro here who got 98% finnish and a spanish person who got 100% iberian.

i dont think im going to get a DNA test for me because people fro the caucus region like georgia, armenia typically show up as 20% italian and 80% middle eastern for some reason.

doesnt matter but always download your raw results and run them through Gedmatch and Promethease

atlantid and north atlantid

Why isn't there any AI classifier for subraces? I can not judge my own look objectively.

I had >1% Pacific Islander on my 23 and me I'm 38% Scandanavian, 35% Irish and the remainder is Western European. I have no idea how 1% Pacific Islander would have gotten in there

are their any alternatives? Is MyHeritage any better as far as the kikes go? They have a sale ending tomorrow so I thought this would be the time.

i think u mean insight

yeah, that's what I meant.

I think there may be some insurance company deal where they can predict conditions based on your DNA and up your premium. Other than that I can't think of anything else short of some sci-fi bullshit

I would actually be happy if they did, I had lower than average odds of developing problems on my health risks report

They usually end up with anywhere from 1-3% that they just can't figure out, and ends up being a total guess because they don't all use (or stopped using) 'Unknown'
I got north africa, my sister got indian, and mom got finn

Tronder/Anglo-Saxon is probably my closest match. Could be North Atlantid or Hallstat Nordid though

Sending your DNA to some random company... 20 years from now your DNA was found in fuckall hole in the wall town you never been to murder and you’re the prime suspect

must be east nordid

>Oh yes good goy, waste your money on this ""ancestry"" scam.

Jesus, you people are gullible morons.

C O L O N I S E D

youtu.be/Ah2fcqmSO3c

>what Race(TM) are you? Take our quiz!

Fucking leaf

>tfw
>34% Ireland
>16% Scandinavian
>15% Great Britain
>11% Euro-West
>10% Spanish
>8% Italy/Greece