Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1mG3BvkT6YQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

love is never true

Akane Maniax thread?

What is Heart Aino doing there?

Locking up Katja for Hochverrat!

Only if its sequel is allowed as well.

Not convincing coming from a alien-raped and mutilated brain-only dead girl.

;_;

Don't be sad. All good things must come to an end.

Sad that the last thread was deleted and didn't die naturally. There's still the thread in /c/ if we need it.

It was deleted off of page 10, no? The archive said it was deleted 2 hours after the last post.

Just make threads with an anime image or window and refrain from using the subject field.

Maybe it was but I saw it saying page 6 and 'purged or deleted' instead of 'archived'

Anyway, Akane Maniax was ok except for anything involving Gouta. It's nice to know Takeru thought he was an annoying faggot as well.

It's Tito

>tfw no Yugoslavia front VN

I actually like the Chizuru route in Extra. Never thought I would ever say that before I re-read it.

Things will be easier if Unit 00 is Meiya. She won't throw a fit, suddenly overheating in the middle of mission, or constant pump of White Steel's cum.

Unit 00 Meiya will save tons of people.

I can't say I like Chizuru, but her route show her character development best.

>implying Meiya would not freak out from being "killed" and resurected as mere machine

Oh don't get me wrong, she'll freak out. But not in Sumika's extent.

Meiya will'll be a lot saner than her.

Meiya was practically forced an important background in Alternative.

The whole shogunate thing had nothing to do with why the BETA existed and it had nothing to do with the quantum antics.

>I can't say I like Chizuru, but her route show her character development best.
This. And her route is also basically a marathon of KimiNozo references.

Ok guys I only watched the nazi regime one and haven't played the VNs or watched the other anime, isn't the osanajimi NTRing MC with alien insects?

>isn't the osanajimi NTRing MC with alien insects?
She is not!!

This smells of bait.

Why was the last thread deleted? Was it because the mods finally noticed it was a general or got tired seeing it every single day?

Who cares? It's not really worth thinking or posting about.

Who /NVA/ here?
youtube.com/watch?v=1mG3BvkT6YQ

Ryizu is best SM girl.

Wrong!

But second ain't bad.

Best TSF coming through.

Craptors, Derpkuts and Takemikacushits need not apply.

PACT PRIDE WORLDWIDE

Luna I know thats you, cease and desist.

You can't stop true love

Is this from a manga or doujin?

I have no idea

Why do krauts have such puffy vulvas?

Am I late?

Sumika looks off today

Even if she is a secondary Gretel will always be the main heroine of my heart

Finished rereading Meiya route in Extra Steam version yesterday. That almost felt like killing me inside already, so I jumped into Aspiration finally.

This seems like lot of fun to me and not as heart wrenching as original trilogy.

Seijurou is pretty funny, isn't he?

Both him and Ilfriede. Can't wait to see other characters too. No idea why I didnt read this sooner when I finished with translated TDA chapters long time ago.

>best tfs
>cant even defeat the lowest class of takemi

SM has been very divisive on the Fanbase, maybe EF can reunite us again with funny chuuni german aristocrats and Makabe the youngest.

You forgot the subject.

It was a necessary precaution. Some mod seems to have got a bone to pick with our threads. All of us who can't get off the ride will recognize Sumika's ahoge anyways.

So how's the VN selling? I know steamspy can be unreliable.
Also, will MuvLuv Alternative sell a lot?

>So how's the VN selling? I know steamspy can be unreliable.
No idea.
>Also, will MuvLuv Alternative sell a lot?
Better than Extra/Unlimited I think. There are still many fools who refuse to read the entire trilogy, and drag others into that awful state.

To be honest, I'm one of the people who has been tired with SM. I don't mind people enjoying it though, but these threads have kept me away most of the time. But thats just me I guess.

Seeing more EF stuff in that latest niconico age stream and not to mention Steam release got me back in both here and /m/ threads.

I know extra/unlimited will sell far less than alternative because the popular opinion is that the game only gets good in the the third part (I still think it gets good in Unlimited and becomes great in Alternative). Hope it sells a lot, at least more than Grisaia since I hate SP

I can't find a source on this, when or where did they put this out? Its weird that if its some kind of teaser or promo that they wouldn't put a logo or context with it.

Well I can't blame you, these threads have been quite stale. I enjoy them, but I can understand people having the opposite opinion. The Steam release brought some new life back into these threads, but it seems to have pissed the mods off, since the VN/trilogy content overtook the anime posts.

This is new.

I did not see this the last time I was in a MuvLuv thread.

I MUST KNOW MORE: WHERE IS IT FROM?

It's pretty neat, but best? Doubtful. Also, we got even J-XX coming up soon, and it looks kinda nice desu.

Why was it deleted anyways?

It was deleted. Otherwise you could still see the page for seven days, if it bumped off.

>It was deleted. Otherwise you could still see the page for seven days, if it bumped off.
I didn't say it bumped off, I said it was deleted. A thread being deleted 2 hours after the last post is basically page 10.

Didn't know Aspiration had choices too. Kinda leaning towards german Meiya.

Fuck off. These shitty rulebreaking generals have no place on Sup Forums anymore. Your little SM anime aired months ago, and all you talk about now are the games. Get the hint, faggots, and take a goddamn hike.

>>>/anywherebuthere/

Thanks doc

Go with Luna. I wanna see some sweet tenderness.

Is the Alternative manga still being scanned?

Yes, latest chapter was a few days ago. Its only on volume 6 IIRC though, so less than halfway through

That's good to hear I think. The snail pace of releases IIRC really turned me off from getting into it.

Is the TE manga still ongoing?

I think it got replaced by BiS

I've asked that a few times myself and never get an answer. I've also never seen it anywhere but 4 chan, maybe it was a leak.

The wall just got 10 feet higher.

Well it's got the ixtl logo, and it looks like their style. But I haven't seen it on their Twitter so...I don't know?

Thanks whoever you are, leaker-san

Its a very good fake or there is a Âge-fag in our threads.

>kouki is shitposting on Sup Forums instead of making sure martyrs isn't a trainwreck

Figures

It would be pretty funny if they leaked it here instead of somewhere in the moon Internet. It's crazy to think there's a studio out there who actually appreciates its international fanbase.

Well to be fair, they probably finally figured it out after we gave em over a million bucks for what is essentially years old stuff.

That's like what? Four cars? Six cars for Cookie?

Not that I regret the decision

Well if they wanted to pique my curiosity they succeeded. Martyrs trailer when.

2019 and release will be around 2025

The release is in less than 2 months.

you must be new here.

>artists will not draw their characters in special fortified suits to celebrate the updated release of the Trilogy

feelsbadman, I wanted to see Galko in one.

was she the most red pilled SMfu?

didn't know anyone saved that. i painted that ring in Paint.

>red pilled

She probably started Sup Forums in the ML universe.

Well okay, maybe not, but deffo redpilled.

I think it's cute.

Her or Lise.

Both have the most to hate communism for.

Are you unironically using the term "red pilled"?

Are you unironically being triggered by the term?

Everything Lise wears is cute.

Maybe you should head over to where you would be more accepted. Considering the words you use then you most likely would belong there.

It is sad too see the state of muv-luv on Sup Forums. Where polsters lurk and waifu a insane mass murder that smiles when seeing dead people. If only people saw how shitty she is and understood Katias dream.

>144710292
>Was in fact triggered by the term
>"Stop waifuing what I don't like everyone should only like my waifu Katia" the post
Poorly put together bait, not even worth the (you).

So you are from Sup Forums? Okay please go there.

>He only browses one board

learn to quote you sperg

also
>going to Sup Forums
>2016

>He actually admits he is from Sup Forums
>Beato fag
Filthy crossboarder.

How many dicks a useless dumb cumpdupster like Irisdina had to suck to become a captain?

>you will never punch that worthless proddie whore

Does it upset you to not get any (You)'s?

I'm actually a /k/ native who prefers not to use the term "red-pilled" because i think it's a little bit conceited. Sup Forums is very entertaining now that there is a happening every week. 2016 is a paradigm shifting year and it's one hell of a fun show.

Why are blondes so awful?