WTF are these faggots doing?

>Cities and states across the US are abandoning Columbus Day — here's the list

>businessinsider.com/columbus-day-indigenous-peoples-day-cities-christopher-columbus-2017-10

Indigenous peoples day? Sorry, but you niggers lost. Funding should be cut off from any city that pulls this shit. This is America and Columbus "officially" discovered it. Stop trying to rewrite history.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4w03UXx4mbk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Seems to me like you white boys are the only ones losing kek. Viva la Raza

Honestly, I have to say that I am pretty strongly behind this move too. Columbus is old and on balance he did more bad than good. The celebration of Columbus only properly began in the late nineteenth century anyway when Italian-Americans were looking for someone to celebrate. Now they can celebrate someone actually important and interesting like Martin Scorcese, Al Pacino, or Barry Zito.

Let's get behind this campaign to get rid o Columbus. We can replace him with someone better.

pic unrelated

>posting columbus shit without reminding people about the jews he was with

KYSs

>dah jooz

The demographics are changing in the US. As they change, so does the culture.
What, you thought you were going to keep your holidays and history in this multicultural experiment? No lol

>this

its going to get much worse

Amerindian superiority is a historical fact though. Also those mongrels are so fucking ridiculous. The unique Amerindian culture they should be praising is the Inca one.

What the fuck are you guys doing??????

We don't really like Columbus.

I'm sorry it was a nice achievement and all but it seriously screw us.

America has been conquered.

Who is "we"?

>Barry Zito
kek

Technology blinded us to the reality of this shithole

The only reason white boys are losing is because of the cucked white boys.

Whites are still the majority in America.....remember that beaner

The superior beings obviously. AKA Amerindians.

Irrelevant. Every side has traitors and different interests. Get extinct'd subhuman.

we had Columbus day here long ago (i.e around 2k)
now its cultural diversity day

I want it to be 2030 already, when I will be watching live transmissions from public torture and executions of whites.
FeelsComfyMan

>The only reason white boys are losing is because of the cucked white boys.
Cucked white boys make up about 75% of the white boy population

>Columbus "officially" discovered it

public school system kid detected

Op you really have nothing better to do than cry about this? Go find something useful to do.

Lief Ericson and his crew were the first Europeans to touch down in the Americas. Columbus is literally no one.

>why don't Americans get this?

No big deal really. Different people celebrate and interpret holidays differently.

Look at how Kikestians destroyed pagan culture and replaced it with their own. Yet I don't see many white Americans complaining about celebrating Kikemas instead of Yule on Dec 25.

national people who got their asses kicked day

Incas, Mayans, and Aztecs.

All the other tribes outside of the mesoamerican circle are fuckin' inbred retards incapable of achieving anything.

That day I'd rather parade Andrew Jackson around to piss off those stupid American natives.

Not really! It's only seems that way because cucked white boys have an overwhelming voice on social media because it's the only place they can talk Shit and not get fucked up!

it's funny that libs get pissy over Columbus and make shit up about "genocide" then use an actual viking to discredit him

You also have a "Dia de la raza"

I thought you were all racist and stuff, I'm happy with that.

Irrelevant. Amerindian superiority will never be forgotten. 1492 is the day subhumans started replacing superior beings. Is this that hard to get?

la raza only exists because of Columbus, and you also stole your land from indians, maricon

because his impact had 0 effects to history, peoples lives and the direction our planet headed towards. Z E R O.

is spongebob /ourguy/?

>you also stole your land from indians

Why do people keep parroting a lie?

Meme flags were a mistake. Also fuck off kike.

Wrong, his impact has a lasting effect on autists on mongolian cartoon internet forum.

Native Americans lost. Get over it. Tear down the monument to Crazy Horse and replace it with a giant mega statue to Christopher Columbus.

You say steal.....I say conquer..... It was their fault your people were easy game...... You're probably the result of a Spaniard raping a savage.

I'm sure he would be proud.

>la raza only exists because of Columbus

The state of race realism.

I would happily celebrate a Leif Erikson day.

Actually la raza day it's alot more fun than columbus day.

youtube.com/watch?v=4w03UXx4mbk

Yea good luck with that one faggot, you will never get our guns. The silent majority is watching you niggers get froggy, If you were at all smart you wouldn't be so open about your intentions. The day of the rope is coming.

So you support european replacement?

A lot of stranded expeditions sure got there before him, it doesn't matter if you don't make any use of it.

kek spanish rapebabies think to be 100% pure amerindians ahahahaahahahahahahah

Before Columbus comped them a civilisation it was literally Indians stealing land from Indians.

Now... If Indians stealing land from Indians is ok, or at least not worth mentioning, and borders are an evil social construct, what exactly is wrong with Immigrants coming and stealing the land from them?

They are literally demanding that we exterminate them again.

It's pretty simple. America belongs to Amerindians the same as europe belongs to europeans. How is this even a question?

Columbus studied whaling routes in iceland. He knew about the existence of the "Americas".

Sorry bud, but as a black man I'd say it belongs to me too. And you'll do fuck all to change that, Jose.

>part Lakota, part pastanigger
>One side of the family protests Columbus Day by going to these protests
>Other side praises Columbus as a hero

So you support european replacement?

You know your people were scalping each other before Columbus arrived right? You weren't innocent peace loving people. You were violent degenerate piss-drinkers of the wild.

Yeah, I want Leif Erikson day. Fuck all this native crap. Or, there can be a native day but then Leif Erikson day is actually a two day celebration.

You posted this from your mother's spare room while I'm fucking 10 white bitches on the side right now. They embrace their pathetic end, all they wish for is to be spared from the reaping.
I tell them they will be, but in truth I will enjoy their squealing.

I support European replacement.

The definition of discovery doesn't mention being the first to find it. Columbus discovered the new world for Europe and it marks a huge turning point in European development as it opened the gates to a huge new world of potatoes and other goods.

Non-euros are just frustrated that the white man built cities where people had only lived in small settlements with no mass production for hundreds of years.

What they want is to pretend that America was made by them as well, Columbus reminds them that it wasn't America until Euros showed up.

Fuck you alfonso de la mierda, America belongs to BLACKS. We will replace your inferior race just like we have replaced crackers. Your ancestors had raped and genocided the poor amerindians, your people will pay for these crimes

See

Do you support european replacement?

Haha this is well-put and succinct. Lefties are playing with their hand face-up and they're smug and cocky on top of it. We're watching every move. They THINK they're pulling ahead, but they're not.

Niggers aren't good at building civilization. Assuming you even did win, you would tear yourselves apart with various warlords. Starvation and disease would drop your numbers significantly and you would find yourself in the status of slave once again.

Not the other poster but there's a marked difference between colonizing and being colonized. Europe colonized the Americas and the Natives got btfo, if Europeans get btfo by Islamists then I see no reason why Europe shouldn't be the new Middle East. I have no problem with fighting to defend your culture but once you've lost you've lost.

It's not a replacement, it's taking out the trash. Whites had their 5 minutes, now it's time to get to normal business as usual meaning black domination of the world like it was for thousands of years.

theyre so used to living in a white civilization they think theyre real people.

and theyre so used to passive white people they think they have a chance.

I support european AND mexican replacement fucking chicano

>no New York City
Is NYC /ourcity/?

yes let's celebrate how the indigenous people were nearly wiped out due to starvation, disease and their own inability to invent any kind of civilization beyond chasing after buffalo with sticks long before the british colonists even arrived on the shores and the reality of the scenario is that if it wasn't for the colonists allowing the natives to freely integrate into colonial society as well as offering inoculations to said diseases the native people would have completely died out. the north american native population was down below 400k people across the entire continent and dropping like a rock.

but hey fuck whitey and let's rewrite history to make white people out as the bad guys like has been done with every other aspect of white history involving another race.

Fucking race tratior
Last time I checked this land was not put into use until we came along

They don't understand the white mentality. We are a patient people until we get pushed to the edge, then entire peoples get genocided in a righteous fury.

So you support european replacement. Great for you.

What exactly are whites doing to stop the migration? The best you have to come up with is "civic nationalism", which all that does is make people speak English and obey the laws. But other than that you all are gonna get replaced, and not much will be done to stop that.

Here in Texas man, I see mixed race couples all the time. There will come a day when not a single white person will be in Texas.

When you get pushed to the edge, you end up killing each other more often than not so I don't worry much about white anger. I figure white conservatives will be targeting the hipsters in Seattle long before they come after some black man in Texas.

africas pretty united.

Remove yourself from this country mariano gonzalez, your people is even inferior to wh*tes

How about a black ethnostate? maybe like 2 or 3 southern states?

>10 white bitches on the side
So you're the one whos spreading all those diseases.

Women who lay with Black men usually become carriers.

>the hipsters in Seattle
They gave up their white card long ago

that would be great, the only way to peaceful coexistence is to create three states to divide wh*tes, m*xicans and blacks

they are trying to downplay the role Europeans had in the creation of the Americas, they'd have us all believe it was built by blacks and injuns, it will go much farther than just that in the future too.

We can sacrifice them to the other states as a white guilt offering.

Your pathetic white genes are so weak you suffer from one million diseases while we the superior race are immune to their effects.
This just proves your inferiority, just like Indians died in doves from a fucking common flu.

Wtf is wrong with African Americans?

when you get down to all the race traitors, no, we're really not

what will happen to the asians?

This is on point.

blacks dont deserve any american state. they were made by white men and covered in the blood of white men.

Southwest = Mexican ethnostate
California = Multicultural paradise
Deep south / Mississippi delta = Black Ethnostate
Cascadia / Midwest = White ethnostate

up for other ideas as well, just a quick rough draft.

>Asians
They don't belong here. Asians can fuck off back to gook land.

No, Black people suffer the effects like everyone else. Luckily, so do the women who lay with them.

>Guy discovers a place
>Tells nobody and has no impact on the world

>Other guy finds the same place later
>Forever changes the course of world history

>Why is that Columbus celebrated when Lief Ericcuck was here first?

Gee, Billy, I wonder why?

This is true. Everybody is getting away with everything nowadays because white people let them. But once we pull the plug and say enough is enough, everyone is fucked.

they are irrelevant

one can only hope, however the balcanization of this shithole is inevitable

how gay do you have to be to save and post this pic as if its a good thing for anyone involved kek

Just wait you faggot. Just wait.

OK, but Tasman day is still on in Australia, right?

Reminder than Abel did nothing wrong.

DELET this shit fucking homo

>The celebration of Columbus only properly began in the late nineteenth century anyway when Italian-Americans were looking for someone to celebrate
False. It's been celebrated since the 1780s. Literally since the country's founding.