Checkmate.

Other urls found in this thread:

krautchan.net/files/1507564935001.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

stop using logic

in germany you aren't legally a human until you're born

*in g-rmany, you aren't human
fixed it

do they use the term "human" or "person"?

Niggers aren't people.

Only the mother of the child gets to murder her baby

/s

Obviously it makes no sense.

---

Somewhat relevant: note how abortion has been turned into a womens right issue, rather than an issue of murder.

This has been intentional. Now, pro-lifers are called misogynist, because abortion is a 'womens right'.

When in actuality, pro-lifers don't think it's acceptable for people to kill their unborn offspring,

It's a 'womens right' to 'abort' (AKA kill, they changed the term) her unborn child, because it's 'her body' (when it's actually the babies body).

the Left is insane. Killing unborn children is normal, accepted, and actually PUSHED by citizens... we live in a dystopian world.

Funnily enough, the highest abortion rates are in minority populations.

---

Just so everyone is aware, abortion makes a lot of money for the people who perform it. Fetal cells can be sold to scientific bodies for LOTS of money. For instance, a tube of 1 million fetal stem cells can be sold for $1,000+. AND, these cells can be regrown over and over, so a huge supply can be a made from an individual fetus.

A fetus alone is likely worth over 3 million dollars.

Of course, planned parenthood isn't directly selling it, so they can hide this fact. Instead, they sell it to middlemen, who purify and refine the fetal corpse. These middlemen then sell it to scientific bodies, like colleges or institutions.

They are trying to turn abortion into a FEMINIST issue by making abortion a womens RIGHT, in the same category as voting.

They are trying to say that if you are against abortion for ANY reason, then you don't believe in womens rights, and that you are a misogynist.

Insane.

this is retarded
MURDER IS DEFINED BY THE LAW
>MURDER IS DEFINED BY THE LAW
MURDER IS DEFINED BY THE LAW
>MURDER IS DEFINED BY THE LAW
it is, however, killing. and killing is bad. the problem is one with pop culture.
it has supplied a false standard of happiness and importance.
have kids.

krautchan.net/files/1507564935001.webm

nigger shits in the subway ; we need more Auschwitz-camps and more abortion of useless "people"

Le 56% face

Because it is muder.

abortions are fine, killing children should be encouraged

You also shit on a toilet shelf you freaks.

At least we are 56% white. G-rmany is 20% Turk, 20% Black, 20% African Rape Baby, 20% Slav Rape Baby, 20% Mongrel, and 100% G-rman.

Germans pee sitting down, like Womyn. Germans are effeminate.

looked it up. You only start to have "legal capacity" at birth. So the law doesn't protect anyone until they are born. and you also aren't a person until your born

there are still laws against abortion after X weeks and stuff like that, but it doesn't count as a double homicide if you kill a pregnant woman. or as murder if you beat her until she loses her child

You are so correct. I'm a Catholic, so I'm against abortion of course. I had never considered that they purposefully try to make it into a women's health issue. Thanks for sharing that.

A society that allows for the murder of children will allow anything. Disgusting.

but i dont want cold shitwater on my ass

seems only if it's a federal crime. legally it's an interesting conundrum. how can you protect a fetus and at the same time allow a woman to have an abortion. sounds like a law made specifically to pander to the brain addled pro-lifers.

My aunt is a femanazi cunt. In her area some nigger killed a pregnant woman and was charged with 1st degree for the woman, 2nd degree for the baby. She and her dumb feminist friends held a protest outside the courthouse because "it isn't a person." Fucking disgusting.

But it isn't a person.