What are your views on the disabled?

What does Sup Forums think about disabled people and what do you think should be done about them, if anything.

They can live. But they must never reproduce.

If disabled through an accident then help them readjust so that they can better serve society in their new capacity,
If born disabled don't let them have kids.

If you mean literal retards and vegetables, gas 'em.

Depends on if they ACT disabled. Of they whine about their lot in life or if they overcome it. Those that pushed beyond their physical limitations have my respect. Those that forced equality and annoyances on normal people do not.

*if the whine
>autocorrect

I give up. Damn phone.

What if they are a veteran?

Same as today, home disability check.

losing a leg isnt genetic

My mother in law is "disabled" doesn't take much to collect ssi for the rest of your life. The way it's written in law is welfare for everyone if you'd like to collect and not work.

They can live. But don't give them free shit. Let them reproduce why should I care. If I don't have to pay, then I don't care

If born with birth defect that would result in them needing help 24/7 (i.e. cost a lot of taxpayers money), then into the oven. If gotten in an accident or a war veteran losing a leg, it's fine and they can also reproduce since their condition is not genetic.

But if the kid has obvious defects prior to birth, forced termination is mandatory if the defect is too large. If the disabled person would be able to take care of themselves once grown up, then it's fine, but no reproduction.

Wow you’re so cloo!!1!1!1!1!1!1
I wish I’d be as tough as you and reach the level of whoreson-dom, although that seems impossible because youre the biggest son of a whore to ever exist

Let them reproduce. Just don't give them taxpayer money.

Authentic retards will be gassed for being inferior degenerates.

They make good pirates.

No issue unless it's from birth.

Wait till you hear a disabled shitstain yell “YOU’RE BREAKING THE LAW” when you don’t bend over backwards or suck their dick to complu with ADA.

For the heavily handicaped, one could wonder if letting them live has any point. They can somewhat get a little better with special care, but they will never be normal and enjoy a normal life. Poeple keep them because it's their child anyway. Their choice.

they should be gassed

same with poorfags and niggeers

Tards should be thrown in the chambers. Those who've been injured in war or because of disease can live. Disabled from birth should just be killed desu... Major disabilities...

I have been shopping for an exoskeleton for future use. Technically disabled, but stay away from VA and other govt shit

God dammit I wanted to shit on your first post but now your really deserve it. They WILL ultimately benefit from the taxpayers money once they enter public education (inb4 abolish that too). There, certain people with disabilities will hinder other kids from learning etc... Even if you can keep your fucking neetbux in your basement hugbox, they ARE a drain on society. Even when they need special accommodations like lifts/ramps etc... In every corner you'll have to make sure these people can access everything, costing extra bucks (not always tax money), money that could have been invested somewhere else. They are literally dragging down society. Even them fucking up once and damaging other people by "accident" they drain society.

Of course you could literally give them nothing, no public education etc, hence such a person will ultimately be useless and will only ever consume, never produce. In that case, you could just abort it at birth. Only a few, like people who have lost a leg or an arm in an accident, don't really drag society down. You live in a society where people are so retarded that they want to start taking care of these people and want tax money for that... conservatives conserve nothing and will fuck up in the long run.

And when they don't get tax payers money, the parents will have to take care of the retard on their own time and money, hence the parents produce less, less tax money etc etc... There is no excuse, they are a drain on society and in most cases, will never provide more than they get.

and ((()))

NATURAL SELECTION. KILL all retards, people with brain fuck ups, drug addicts, people who can't figure out how to use a fucking lighter. GEEEAWD! People spend millions of dollars on saving the lives of retards, and why. I don't buy that shit like "oh hes my son though!" so the fuck what, he ain't normal, kill him, put him out his misery. He is only a waste of time and money, then people say "But he is worth the time, he is human too" no he isn't, if he was then he would swallow a bullet cause he would realize what a fucking waste and burden he was.

why thats not how evolution works you fuck wit

literal retard detected.

>tfw no disabled gf

Amputees and whatever are fine. They usually find gainful employment and get by ok,

The chronically fucked up, like if they are severely retarded or otherwise completely incapable of ever being self sufficient they should probably just be euthanized unless the family is wealthy and the child will never be a burden on society.

Idiot, maybe you should not reproduce

I totally agree. I've broken my back and through a couple of surgeries and a lot of physical therapy I can do anything I want I just have to deal with the pain. I can let the pain take over and ACT disabled but that is a fucking bitch move. It makes me sick to my stomach to see people act disabled all the time. Especially "disabled" parking. That should be for people in wheelchairs only.

So many edgy 16 year-olds here.

I think that if one is fully/highly mentally functional, they can still contribute to society. There's always something for them to do, and it's disgusting to kill an ordinary citizen because of an accident.

If one is mentally retarded, I think it could be that the government doesn't give them all these benefits. The child would have to be supported entirely by the family.

> there is always something for them to do

Bingo. Welfare could be downsized so much if people would realize this.

As much effort as is feasible should be put forward to help disabled individuals to be able to contribute to family and society in whatever way they may be capable.

If they are not born yet and doctors know that baby will be a cripple or mentally disabled,
>abortion
If he lost a part of his body during something noble and helping his race,
>he can live. State paid recovery, but after that he'll work as hard as other.

Autists are disabled, right Sup Forums?

>Disabled biology teacher
>Lost his leg in an accident
>Uses a prostatic leg and can't walk properly
>Best biology teacher I've ever had
Accidents have nothing to do with genetics duh

They're good guinea pigs.