How do you folks feel about people hiring other people because they're attractive

How do you folks feel about people hiring other people because they're attractive.

Attractive people deserve preferential treatment.

In a truly automated future, people will become the same as well bred animals are now.

You don't buy an ugly dog. You adopt it because you are poorfag. If there is any justice in the future we will program AI wagebots to 'adopt' the useless humans among us.

I've hired dozens of people. I've turned some attractive people down because they didn't seem to be a good fit.

However, if you look like shit, you better be a fucking genious. You kind of have to answer to other people if you bring in some slob with jeans town at ankles, wearing crocs.

>jeans torn at ankles

I bought a bastard giant yorkshire no clue whats the other dog but basically a huge ass yorkshire, that fucker is still alive at 16 years
Fuck off

First post best post.

They really do help sell your product, also overall they're often more pleasant people.

>Norwegian
>men

Good and bad. Good because I'm an attractive Chad, bad because there are no jobs here and the economy is dead, so it's not like anyone can hire me.

Literally never happens you delusional piece of trash, get some fucking sun

B-but Milton Friedman and the other Libertarians promised me a free market would promote meritocratic investment!!
I guess complex social beings can't be reduced to an impersonal economic force as their most basic state.

I feel good about it, I hate seeing ugly people, I'm ugly, you're ugly, guy in your pic is 6/10 ugly.
We need more people with good aesthetics.

beauty is truth, truth beauty

I don't mind as I am superior to totally unbalanced face twink. Annoying though as people want to chat you up when you least desire it. Haymarket plaid is played out.

Photos spell lies all the time.

feels good man

Being attractive = merit

If you got it flaunt it.

I would go out of my way to sodomise her from the back as I tie her hair into an impossible to solve Gordian nest of knots.

Is that in London?
I feel like i've been in that room before...

Attractiveness can be an asset for some jobs but you still usually need some level of intelligence and competence.
If a person wants to hire a substandard employee just so they can ogle and maybe have sex with them then that's their choice and they will have to deal with the consequences.

Ive always tried to explain attractive privilege is way higher than white privilege

its just that whites are most attractive

I prefer to hire outgoing men at my workplace. I just prefer talkative lad environment tbf

t. electrician business owner and hardware salesman